Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,947 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Naeto C & His Son (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naeto C & His Son (pictures) (23193 Views)

Naeto C's Wife, Nicole Stunning In New Photos / Iyanya, Ali Baba, Naeto C Perform At National Stadium / Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by Anniederacom(f): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by luvablesam(m): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
So neato's wife cudnt carryout exclusive breast feeding,cos all I c is neato giving his son baby formula(don't tell me dats pumped breast milk)

3 Likes

Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
1st borns always get the best treatment.

5 Likes

Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
cute caring father,when will i become a FATHER?

2 Likes

Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by ohisola(f): 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
Dat baby get agada O°˚˚˚
Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by obiajurum25: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
Cute baby.Naeto C looks like a caring dad
Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by kehinde1588(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
Dis neoto C 2 like aboki dressin. He luks cute in it sha
Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
If d baby pupu now guyman go leave d poo jar
Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by LETDEMSAY(f): 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
Naeto C in the second pix looks like Saka.

4 Likes

Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by mysticgal(f): 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
Lets say the truth,he collected the baby feeder from his wife and gave her camera to snap him tongue

10 Likes

Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by ichommy(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
Wow, Cant wait *wink*
Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by Lakayanah: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
It's always cleaner and fresher when the milk comes from the original source which is forbidden to be mentioned on this forum. IJust want to know is that milk from cow's bosom/bobi?

2 Likes

Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by mrsolutionm(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
Its So sweet to be a father,eagerly looking forward to that help us oh lord amen

1 Like

Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
what is this world turning into? no wonder children of now adays are getting impossible. because they are not given exclusive breastfeeding for at least a year.. seriously, people don't know the wonders of breast milk..

5 Likes

Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by killuminati(m): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2013
Lakayanah: It's always cleaner and fresher when the milk comes from the original source which is forbidden to be mentioned on this forum. IJust want to know is that milk from cow's bosom/bobi?
it's Dano...
Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2013
Awwwwwww! Baby's so cute!
Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by ReubenAbati: 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
So what? Please I'm busy writing my final draft of Sanusi's showdown.

I'm gonna hit front page tomorrow.
Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by gbanikiti(m): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
Yomieluv: cute caring father,when will i become a FATHER?
after quitting a relationship of 5 years because your girlfriend held your shirt in public, you are asking "when will you become a father? " mtscheeew! angry

4 Likes

Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by folawuyo: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
nice one
Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by yemluc: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
...ehnehn !Naeto C....Baba to bi MONTANA...Mayb im Mama go Load Milk 4 B..R..E..A...S...T... tongue...ehnehn !Naeto C....Baba to bi MONTANA...Mayb im Mama go Load Milk 4 B..R..E..A...S...T...

1 Like

Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by Sanboy25: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
He did a good job on this one. cool
Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
luvable sam: So neato's wife cudnt carryout exclusive breast feeding,cos all I c is neato giving his son baby formula(don't tell me dats pumped breast milk)

I don't know whether you recall but I can't forget their wedding pics posted here. One thing that was sacrosanct was her flat chest. wish I can pull the pics now. 70% of those commenting made reference to it.
Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by tellwisdom: 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
who's'this one?? angry
Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2013
gbanikiti: after quitting a relationship of 5 years because your girlfriend held your shirt in public, you are asking "when will you become a father? " mtscheeew! angry

Hmmmm! I''ve gotta know the kinda information I share here cos we have serious stalkers o!

4 Likes

Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by joanana(f): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
luvable sam: So neato's wife cudnt carryout exclusive breast feeding,cos all I c is neato giving his son baby formula(don't tell me dats pumped breast milk)

You know whether na water be that? If she no do exclusive how e take affect you. Nna na wa oooo. Abeg free demo jare grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by aijaydiva(f): 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2013
we all see dat too but how does it concern u? U called him his son and not ur son

1 Like

Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by Youngler(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
Good for him
Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by Pretyangel25(f): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
Father and child. Looks cute though
Re: Naeto C & His Son (pictures) by DANILSA(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
Yomieluv: cute caring father,when will i become a FATHER?
When u give woman belle.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sandra Okagbue Stuns In Traditional Outfit (Photo) / Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.