Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) (9417 Views)

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! / Mtn Magic Sim For Life / Airtel 19gb, Mtn Magic Sim, Etisalat And Glo Cheats! Do It Yourself (diy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) by temigreat(m): 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
New Method Of 1hour Activation
WHAT IS MTN MAGIC SIM?
its an mtn sim card configured wit a set of codes to make it browse
for free with unlimited data 24/7.

BENEFIT OF MTN MAGIC SIM?
* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No need to subscribe for MTN BIS
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date
*Super Fast Internet.
*Unlimited Download Plan.
*Plan that work with all Devices, iPad, iPhone, PC/ Laptop, All Phones

HOW LONG WILL IT LAST?
We have been using it for many months and its still going to last for
many months to come.

HOW CAN I GET IT?
The sim cards are available for pick if ure within Sagamu. N if u
reside far or u won't be chanced, u can order for the E-book Guide on
how to configure ur own sim card to browse for free.
-------------------

1 Like

Re: Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) by moruphb: 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
Na wash, it will stop After 2 days.
Re: Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) by toluleke(m): 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
Thieves!!!!!nigerians and money.so cheat code is another method of survival!!
Re: Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) by temigreat(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
It is still working i have beening using it for 4month now d code is a new code different from other code you guys bought
Re: Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) by richez25(m): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2013
why not fuckin post it, u guyz eh na wa o, so its now a tin u guyz wanna use in defraudin people.
Re: Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) by andy1(m): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2013
post what?......guy no post anything abeg....if you cant pay for it or dont need it why not keep mute and move on must peeps always comment on errytin?......its his choice if he wants to give it out for free or not.......so do as you please with the code mate!!!!
Re: Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) by Chitexs250(m): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
temigreat: It is still working i have beening using it for 4month now d code is a new code different from other code you guys bought

I need the steps bro
Chitexs250@gmail.com
Re: Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) by alonso2214(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
What is your contact details and how much do you charge? temigreat]New Method Of 1hour Activation
WHAT IS MTN MAGIC SIM?
its an mtn sim card configured wit a set of codes to make it browse
for free with unlimited data 24/7.

BENEFIT OF MTN MAGIC SIM?
* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No need to subscribe for MTN BIS
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date
*Super Fast Internet.
*Unlimited Download Plan.
*Plan that work with all Devices, iPad, iPhone, PC/ Laptop, All Phones

HOW LONG WILL IT LAST?
We have been using it for many months and its still going to last for
many months to come.

HOW CAN I GET IT?
The sim cards are available for pick if ure within Sagamu. N if u
reside far or u won't be chanced, u can order for the E-book Guide on
how to configure ur own sim card to browse for free.
-------------------

[/quote]
Re: Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) by klthingz: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
i dont know why people would be so stern to call you a thief when its obvious they want your goodies too...
meanwhile its a shark eat shark world... ;Dlearn from the dolphins; dont go to sleep..with 2eyes shut grin

if you have Multilinks Huawei Model EC226 3G modem and you think you have paid so much for browsing
i cat put you through on how to browse unlimited at an affordable fee...first 10 people for 3k (others 5k)
NB:
1.its not free
2.you don't have to respond if you don't feel its worth it
3.don't be an hypocritical i dont need your winnings like a disgruntled old nag for a wife

add me on y!: klthingz
Re: Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
Re: Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) by Diseye29(m): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2013
3k is too much na mak i giv u 5 hundred naira pls if agri here is ma pin 28249FD5 or 2go. Diseye29

1 Like

Re: Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) by richez25(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
Sharp and Clean Nokia E5 and E63 for sale......
For those in Enugu only.
Interested parties should call::::
Re: Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) by Prinzeton: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
MTN UNLIMITED AND ETISALAT 5.5GB ARE BLAZING LIKE FIRE! DOWNLOAD TILL YOU GET TIRED. HOLLA ME TO ENJOY 08075251692
Re: Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) by ultrazone(m): 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Do you have any latest settings to activate MTN Magic SIM?

(1) (Reply)

Cisco Catalyst WS-C3650-24TD-L Catalyst 3650 Switch / Buy Your MHL To HDMI Cable For Adroid Phone And Connect To Television / Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.