Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,475 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:06 PM

Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt (30917 Views)

Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 7:13am On Jun 17, 2013

52 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by magnetik(m): 7:18am On Jun 17, 2013
Is this not a thousand times better than all the recent Abia projects put together?

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 7:21am On Jun 17, 2013
This is very more than impressive and I truly commend Governor Amaechi of Rivers state. Also a big shout out to all the lucky school children in Rivers state because their governor is not shortchanging them but instead he's going the extra mile..

Rivers o ni baje o..

22 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by omiobo: 7:23am On Jun 17, 2013
God bless Ameachi.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 17, 2013
Oh

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by tpia5: 7:28am On Jun 17, 2013
impressive

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:29am On Jun 17, 2013
Suddenly Amaechi, of the PDP party becomes a performing governor to Eko_ Ile.

Who said miracles don't happen?

46 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 17, 2013
Aesthetically better than many Lagos schools.. I'm impressed

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 17, 2013
The guy try sha, nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Garrithe1st: 7:32am On Jun 17, 2013
Patience Jonathan is a Satanic enemy of progress. Trying to destabilize Rivers state in a bid to hinder the free flow of democratic dividends to the good people of Rivers State..

cool

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by tpia5: 7:37am On Jun 17, 2013
is this linked to politics?

it would be better if nigerians could separate politics from administrative funcion although i know that's a pipe dream.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by tpia5: 7:38am On Jun 17, 2013
sheyie2007: Aesthetically better than many Lagos schools.. I'm impressed

some schools [mostly private], are moving away from the older designs and featuring newer, more unique ones.

eg

http://logbaby.com/directory/preston-internationa_13838.html
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 7:43am On Jun 17, 2013
tpia@:

some schools [mostly private], are moving away from the older designs and featuring newer, more unique ones.

eg

Nice.

I think public schools are expected to look institutional to some extent..

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Abali1(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2013
magnetik: Is this not a thousand times better than all the recent Abia projects put together?
You took those words of my Key board.
When will my ABIA STATE ever do something like this?
Why are we so cursed with Insensitive govrnors?
Is it a crime if Abia State actually lived up to its slogan as God's Own State?
Amaechi, I dey hail ohh and praying that this type of thing will one day be done in Abia State.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2013
tpia@:

Nice.

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by tpia5: 7:47am On Jun 17, 2013
Eko Ile:

Nice.

true, the govt has a lot of resources at its disposal to effect that.

the particular school i posted, is private though.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by abu12: 7:48am On Jun 17, 2013
Eko ile well done sir,

Keep it coming
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 7:49am On Jun 17, 2013
tpia@:

true, the govt has a lot of resources at its disposal to effect that.

the particular school i posted, is private though.

I feel you. It really doesn't matter sha either way as long as the kids are provided with good learning environment and proper tools to learn with..

This Amaechi man paid meticulous attention to detail

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by homesteady(m): 7:52am On Jun 17, 2013
Wow!! The schools are very muaah!! Especially that home economics lab!!
PDP governors are really working!!

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by mankand(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2013
It is official. Tinubu was right

PDP is a cancer to Nigerian development, i thought he was wrong when h said it in the Acn rally back in 2011. So Jonathan, Damn, Jango, Tukur and their goons saw this development and are mad about it, no wonder they are calling for his head because it is against the ethics of their cancer party.

2015 is going to change the history of Nigeria for good. As for Mimiko, a dog that is destined for destruction will turn on deaf ears to his masters whiatle. Keep following the demonic party

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:55am On Jun 17, 2013
Fashola's schools

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 7:59am On Jun 17, 2013

AMAECHI: FIVE YEARS OF EDUCATION REVOLUTION IN RIVERS STATE

The government is targeting building 700 model primary schools with 500 completed each with 20 classrooms costing N3.1Billion each and equipped with ICT facility, modern library, science laboratory, football field, basketball pitch, volleyball pitch and Nursery playground. These model Primary schools are built to the standard of the United Nations and obtainable in developed parts of the world.

It is also building 24 model secondary schools across the 23 local government councils in the state; well structured and fully equipped with modern day educational, recreation and boarding facilities with standard housing for teachers, these secondary schools have grossly been referred to by observers as Universities. The Governor knew what his mission is, “We knew that the problem of the state was basically education, the state of our quality of education was abysmal and we knew that the quality can only improve if we take over primary education”, the governor emphasized, as he expressed concern over what local government councils were doing with the money meant for that”.

In Rivers State University of Science and Technology the Rivers State Government is building a hostel that will accommodate about 6, 000 students and accommodation for all the Lecturers of the university. The university according to him will be fully ICT compliant. He stated plans to buy a computer for every student in the secondary schools to ensure that the state is ICT compliant. It’s important to point out here that the Rivers State Government is among the few States in Nigeria that offer free education and free health delivery to its people but stands apart as the only State offering free education, free sandals, free books and free uniform in Nigeria. About 500 new primaries schools have been built in 350 communities across the State, a feat that no other state in Africa is yet to accomplish.

http://www.naijanewsandevents.com/news_mag/index.php/all-categories/item/282-five-years-of-education-revolution-in-rivers-state

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2013
magnetik: Is this not a thousand times better than all the recent Abia projects put together?

This pictures have been circulating since 4 years ago. Amaechi no dey do new things? Whats he using his second tenure for?

This is a cheap strategy. Spend billions to build primary school, circulate the pictures and look like a performing gov. Thereafter, just dey chop money and dey circulate same old pictures.

Please, ask Amaechi what has he done with subsidy reinvestment accruing to his state?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 8:02am On Jun 17, 2013
I know the trolls are hating and trying to derail this thread with your usual stupidity.

Where are the mods when you need them?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by awodman: 8:03am On Jun 17, 2013
Great learning environments set up by Chibuike Amaechi..anytime I go to PH I am awed by these imposing structures..

I thought Eko ile was against anytin PDP..Oh now I knw better he doesn't actually hate PDP but hates GEJ with a passion...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by mrman2(m): 8:03am On Jun 17, 2013
People calling for a Amaechi's head are enemies of progress. I don't know why anyone in his right mind will see something like this and not like it. Shame on all of them. undecided
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by AbuMikey(m): 8:06am On Jun 17, 2013
I weep for Edo state

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by jarkbauer: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2013
Eko Ile show us the pictures to Fashola schools na.

My conclusion is that Fashola only performs in easily noticeable things like roads and flowers. People should visit Lagos public schools!!!!!! Fashola s a fraud!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by tjfulloption(m): 8:10am On Jun 17, 2013
eeeeeehhh woooooooo! chai bad belle people to rotten for hell in the name of Amadioha, orgbakiri and obataala.

who talk say ameaichi no dey work? .......eeerrrm.. yes porthacourt is a an attractive state in terms of education.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed / Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East / Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.