Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War (39649 Views)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Gunmen Kill 14 In Renewed Attack On Plateau / Which Cult/ Frat Is The Strongest In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by richiet: 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by shineureyes(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
Several years down the line those that survive will regret their actions
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
chronique: I'm from Edo state but unfortunately,can't live there. Almost every home in Edo state has at least,1 cultist. Don't know what goes on in their heads but trust me,a lotta these young cats are sick in the brain. How they manage to waste valueable time killing each other baffles me.

Dude I used to think u were a bigot before. Considering what u said about Ibos a while back. But now I realise u just tell the truth as u see it.
Respect.

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
Someone should educate me,I left the Nigerian university system a while back when cultism was still in it's infancy
And stabbing was their method of violence

I can never forget sitting at the refectory eating one evening and some menacing group of boys we later learned came from ESUT stormed the place prancing around and next thing I know knives were being through across the refectory .
I have never been so afraid as we ran for dear life

Are these cultists you folks speak of all undergraduates of the institution?
UNIBEN was such a fine school,why are these people destroying the image
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by bokohalal(m): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2013
Since Governors are failing in their duty of signing death warrants for convicted criminals the Police should just do the job for them. Also for the non convicted ones that are notorious. The societal undesiresables.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
Personally, I think the government should just round up all these guys and send them to fight in Mali or Borno and pay them for it. At least they will be getting paid for killing and they will be having a more productive way to concentrate their youthful vigor while also helping the nation and the world at large in the process. And the casualities of good army men will reduce. The army wives will be grateful for it.

5 Likes

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by bokohalal(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
babyosisi: Someone should educate me,I left the Nigerian university system a while back when cultism was still in it's infancy

Are these cultists you folks speak of all undergraduates if the institution?
UNIBEN was such a fine school,why are these people destroying the image
Not all of them are undergraduates.
Benin City,no,Edo State,has degenerated to the level of carpenters, tailors,welders,bus drivets and Okada riders etc becoming members of secret cults.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Acecube(m): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
chronique: I'm from Edo state but unfortunately,can't live there. Almost every home in Edo state has at least,1 cultist. Don't know what goes on in their heads but trust me,a lotta these young cats are sick in the brain. How they manage to waste valueable time killing each other baffles me.
hey keep shut or stop exaggerating, what's with the '' almost every home in Edo, has one cultist '' were you in any way involve in a census to determine the number of cultist in every home ?

That's how you come online to spew trash not knowing that some individuals that dont hail from Edo state will henceforth dwell in such misconception.

Fine, i agree with you that benin city has been having a hard time but don't generalise [by saying Edo] and mind you cultist reprisal are at times inevitable once started coz you don't expect the police to know those that are rivals and subceptible to attacks and hence protect them.

All we need now is pray that normalcy return to the State and that youth be well informed that cultist is not something one should get involved in as it always result in loss of one's life and it hinders one's aspirations.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by xykms101: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
When you miss road, you miss life, have known these groups as riffraffs who blend not only undergraduates but thugs in the street. I remain fine boy for life.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by texaco1: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
bokohalal:
Benin City,no,Edo State,has degenerated to the level of carpenters, tailors,welders,bus drivets and Okada riders etc becoming members of secret cults.
but this wasnt the case in the 90s when only students were cultist.if what u are saying is true then every edo youth is a potential cultist.
what about the ladies?do they join too?
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by bokohalal(m): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
The problem stems from the elite in the society.
To suceed in Edo State one has to be a cult member. It
could be Ogboni,Owegbe,Asigidi,Osokpikan (or something like that) and much more.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Temptee101(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
Dimejiii: The moral lesson here is 'train ur children so that they'll give u rest of mind'
Most of them are from a reputable n God-fearing families with good upbringing. A good number of dem were being lured by deir friends or 4 one reason or d other; though d foolish ones
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by bokohalal(m): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
texaco1:
but this wasnt the case in the 90s when only students were cultist.if what u are saying is true then every edo youth is a potential cultist.
what about the ladies?do they join too?
Someone mentioned that every Edo home has a cultist. That is almost true.
I heard women have.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2013
EIYE always challenging the supremacy of NBM in benin. When benin is the world headquarters of blackaxe. RIP to the deceased... SMH...

2 Likes

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Acecube(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
bokohalal: The problem stems from the elite in the society.
To suceed in Edo State one has to be a cult member. It
could be Ogboni,Owegbe,Asigidi,Osokpikan (or something like that) and much more.

This is so not true @ the above.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
bokohalal:

That is scary
Whenever I read cultists I always assumed they were undergraduates
But reading a poster who says he was from Edo and almost every household had at least one cultist got me thinking
This is news to me

Do they operate like street gangs similar to what we have in inner cities in the USA and council flat ghettos of England who fight for territorial control of certain areas of their neighborhood ?
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Fussbot: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
Dimejiii: The moral lesson here is 'train ur children so that they'll give u rest of mind'
crap!
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by xykms101: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
Cajetan speaks: EIYE always challenging the supremacy of NBM in benin. When benin is the world headquarters of blackaxe. RIP to the deceased... SMH...
Eiye, blackaxe,dog,vikky,kkk,maph etc has only one master and their master is Lord.

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Acecube(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
bokohalal:
Someone mentioned that every Edo home has a cultist. That is almost true.
I heard women have.
bokoharam or what you call yourself stop all these your blatant lies
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by bokohalal(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
Acecube:

This is so not true @ the above.
Your definition of success could be different from mine!
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by bokohalal(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2013
Acecube: bokoharam or what you call yourself stop all these your blatant lies
Icecube,tell us differently. We will listen.
Are you Edo?
Do you live in Benin City?
Are you blind to what is going on there?
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by 9jam: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
nonsense
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by texaco1: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
Cajetan speaks: EIYE always challenging the supremacy of NBM in benin. When benin is the world headquarters of blackaxe. RIP to the deceased... SMH...
it seems u are a cult member judging from the tone of ur post.
if u are maybe u can shed more light on this supposed supremacy tussle you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by bokohalal(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
Teenagers even have neighbourhood gangs that they ally with bigger cults.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by texaco1: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
xykms101: Eiye, blackaxe,dog,vikky,kkk,maph etc has only one master and their master is Lord.
another form of standardized rubbish.smh

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by ovo4u(m): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
I don't understand why anyone will join those thing they called secret court, is this all because of the influence of having more or best girlfriend in campus or like we are the strongest in the hood? I need some education cos I still don't get it, ''Real G are talking about making money all they talk in campus is to join court. Did Dangote also join court? maybe if he did, he wouldn't be the wealthest man in Africa.

Nigeria youth need to grow up.

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2013

You better get out of cultism while you can
Tomorrow might be too late

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by born2fuckpussy: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
babyosisi:

That is scary
Whenever I read cultists I always assumed they were undergraduates
But reading a poster who says he was from Edo and almost every household had at least one cultist got me thinking
This is news to me

Do they operate like street gangs similar to what we have in inner cities in the USA and council flat ghettos of England who fight for territorial control of certain areas of their neighborhood ?
Cultist now operate like street gangs. In lagos, they are common in ikorodu area and some in ojota and ketu, most of them are not undergraduate. The terrorise,robs, cause violence and mayhem in other to showcase their power. I was drinking beer one day behind lasu building, when a useless guy was trying to introduce me something called Alora because I bought 2 beers for him cause he was sitting lonely beside were I was already on 2 bottle of harp and requesting for 3rd one, I said the bar man should give him one, he offer thanks and draw attention to me, he said he knew me wella, he said ALORA, he also mention his name which I forgot. Glad I have to be very smart, quickly find out from friend because I have heard of Axe, blackcat. Immediately my friend told me that means cultist, I quickly deleted the guy number and glad he gave me number to call and he wasn't with my number. Since then, I stop drinking beers within school environment, my own badboy na to make woman Bleep ashawo, I no sabbi kill ant and I never broke bottle.I am only bad when it comes to woman and money.I thank God I didn't listen, if any guys drinking behind schools meeting, they are eassily influence into cultism

5 Likes

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
Senseless crap boyz, If u wanna do sumtin do it 2 d brim n b renowed 4 it.(Y can't they boil themselves if dey know they will hurl bullets @ demselves) cook ur self n b unharmed by bullets n know u re fully in2 it n not wasting ur miserable life. If U wanna be good den be good 2d core. U don't try 2 b on d fence, u go waste... Mtcheeeeewwww....

Inexperienced young lots....
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by texaco1: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
babyosisi:

You better get out of cultism while you can
Tomorrow might be too late
abeg no scare am away oo,let him enlighten us more on what they gain by been cult members.who knows there maybe something in it that we are unaware of
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by xykms101: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
ovo4u: I don't understand why anyone will join those thing they called secret court, is this all because of the influence of having more or best girlfriend in campus or like we are the strongest in the hood? I need some education cos I still don't get it, ''Real G are talking about making money all they talk in campus is to join court. Did Dangote also join court? maybe if he did, he wouldn't be the wealthest man in Africa.

Nigeria youth need to grow up.
Come off it man, Those Real Gs you mentioned belong to one frat,you can never see LOBs among made men, the most important thing is to mingle and roll wit promising group not riffraffs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? / Would You Go To This Zoo? (pics) / Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.