Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Reasons Why He Won't Propose - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why He Won't Propose (25466 Views)

April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me / (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship / Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by debbyshaw(f): 3:56am On Jun 22, 2013
Then why is it called a serios relationship if he won't marry the lady.
jackbauersballs: Does he always have to propose?

Not all serious relationships lead to marriage you know.... undecided
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by TerpeOjorobaby: 4:27am On Jun 22, 2013
gluv01:

http://www.coachdexplorer.com/2013/04/21-reasons-why-he-wont-propose.html
no 21 to me s rubbish,total nonsense a man who wants to marry u for who u r,sure he wll. so long as you suit wht he wants.individual differences.
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Gudintent: 5:15am On Jun 22, 2013
Can someone give me a reason why we should care about these 'reasons'

His Loss another man's gain

Gosh!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 22, 2013
Raypawer:

shhh!!!

Don't talk faster than ur brain
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by aydrees09: 6:47am On Jun 22, 2013
olempe: If you're a Christian and he's a Muslim

RUN!
Boss , no be like dat ooooo !
I av both as parents and I am proud of them
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 22, 2013
From all the replies we don already know the girls wey go tey for house and those wey don wash patapata... See as all of dem dey vex grin
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Afooopluz(m): 6:51am On Jun 22, 2013
Nice topic
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by aydrees09: 6:52am On Jun 22, 2013
Gudintent: Can someone give me a reason why we should care about these 'reasons'

Gosh!
True ! Merry goes round !
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 22, 2013
Gudintent: Can someone give me a reason why we should care about these 'reasons'

Gosh!
Nah, the 'another man' just took over bad business..
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 22, 2013
aydrees09:
Boss , no be like dat ooooo !
I av both as parents and I am proud of them
You know your case is one in a billion right?
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by kliq(m): 7:18am On Jun 22, 2013
@ OP....u too much! cool
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by aydrees09: 7:27am On Jun 22, 2013
Piponomics:
You know your case is one in a billion right?
Maybe (1 in 10) , Boss ..... but he made it sound like a NO NO !
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by apacheguy: 7:28am On Jun 22, 2013
Flytefalls:
No. 18 - When you are dirty. Yes, that's the right word: dirty.
He will propose.
What!....babe u harsh o, propose a pig?, u re joking
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by kliq(m): 7:36am On Jun 22, 2013
True2myself24: Why would a guy still be with a girl if he has 21 reasons not to propose?
Jus d same way u myt wanna ask why d girl is still hangin on if after so many yrs d guy is not comin up wit d question n only for her to wonder d reasons why....Besides d entire "21 reasons" doesn't necessarily apply to a single relationship....1,2 or more myt jus b d koko
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by apacheguy: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2013
regaltopax:

Sounds weird to me, but different things for different folks. I cant imagine myself in that kind of a scenario...neither will i have to borrow from my wife(if am broke) for an household task...if am broke and she has and cant do the task without lending to me, she probably has to move out next day.(She probably sounds self-centered to me)

Possibly the society maybe? relationship is about shared responsibility not about man does 100% woman does 0%. And what does she end up spending her money on if i may ask?
Me and my wife have our part of tasks to do, and i don't see her exhibiting any of those signs above.

I mean really this sounds like a breaking news to see guys saying they will borrow from their wives when she can afford to pay for the task..
Omode lonse e....u re still a teenager or early adult i think, a man is always a man only if u want to regret later
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by tishat(f): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2013
23 reason-when you are dead.
Mtchewwww men expects soooo much and give so little...war-ever!
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by cyco05: 10:04am On Jun 22, 2013
I don't wonna agree with no.5...anyways, a guy who wants to propose is blind to so many things also
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2013
I wish have seen this before i marry. God dey.
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Deco007: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2013
True2myself24: Why would a guy still be with a girl if he has 21 reasons not to propose?
some guy just want 2 have fun as much as possible hence promising marriage
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
Abeg what of 21 reason why she hasn't accepted your proposal?

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Sanboy25: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hum.. OK smiley
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2013
Laalamed: I wish have seen this before i marry. God dey.
Eyaaaa! Pele.
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by jenivi: 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
the last no is act of selfishness. you talk of leftover when he must have had his own share from another lady then who takes his own leftover too.
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Baby7(f): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
smileyall true but number 5 is not always true tho. Nice post! grin
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
tishat: 23 reason-when you are dead.
Mtchewwww men expects soooo much and give so little...war-ever!
sorry. You cant change being a woman. I think you couldnt meet the 23 reasons thats why you sound like that. If you meet it, then men will form queue while you select the one that sooth you. Work on yourself first and leave the rest. Lol
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by tuniski: 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2013

You didn't get it! It means any or a combination of some of the 21 reasons, which in many cases are true. With a fault of the 21 ,that Is a monster!!!!!!!
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by kelechi6: 10:03am On Jun 23, 2013
When your ex-s becomes your handbag.
You said he's your ex and you still meet for dinner dates and whatnot, no matter how much he trusted you, don't make him doubt you. Hence, you let go! It isn't an issue of insecurity but an issue of doing what's right. There is no reason for you seeing your ex. If it's somewhat official, demand a replacement, find someone else to have on those dates and discussions; just not your ex. You both could be friends but not regular meetings or phone calls. Save your relationship some drama and watch him propose to you in no time

I think rule 14 is a good reason for a woman to break off the relationship too. my fiancee is not ready to agree to this. His ex still comes around him and he tells me its just for few reasons and i think it is not worth it to still continue with the relationship. He should be able to choose between us.Is it that people do not understand what you call ex. if you truly claim to be done with a relationship then why unnecessary attachment. i am seeing my fiancee as a man that does not deserve me again and i think i am walking away.
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by babestell(f): 11:09am On Jun 23, 2013
Some of these listed points are social skills which can be changed if the guy just teaches the ladies. Others border on communication, I used to be friends with my ex until my present said said he wasnt comfortable with it, I discharged ex quick quick. No 15 will continue to be a challenge because I am yet to meet any parent who will telk their daughter not to work in an oil company or big paying employer because it will pursue husband. No 17 is false because guys generally appreciate what they cant get....too long should be put in context....(eg is he chasing you for sex or for rep amongst his colleagues). I met a guy who said all muslim gals who wear hijabs or christians who tie scarf are dirty because their hair must be smelling, I know a lot of guys will disagree with him
So I still insist that if a guy loves you he will try to make things work instead of just dumping you immediately and sometimes will even live with your faults.
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
kelechi%:
When your ex-s becomes your handbag.
You said he's your ex and you still meet for dinner dates and whatnot, no matter how much he trusted you, don't make him doubt you. Hence, you let go! It isn't an issue of insecurity but an issue of doing what's right. There is no reason for you seeing your ex. If it's somewhat official, demand a replacement, find someone else to have on those dates and discussions; just not your ex. You both could be friends but not regular meetings or phone calls. Save your relationship some drama and watch him propose to you in no time

I think rule 14 is a good reason for a woman to break off the relationship too. my fiancee is not ready to agree to this. His ex still comes around him and he tells me its just for few reasons and i think it is not worth it to still continue with the relationship. He should be able to choose between us.Is it that people do not understand what you call ex. if you truly claim to be done with a relationship then why unnecessary attachment. i am seeing my fiancee as a man that does not deserve me again and i think i am walking away.

my dear,i hope you are nt doing this cos of what u read here.

Your approach and communication with him will do you a whole lot. Dont give up on what makes you happy jst becos of a minor issue you both can sit over.
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by cosify: 8:08am On Jun 24, 2013
Amongst all the character flaws mentioned,the ones I dont like in a lady are: (3)A lady playing the boss in her words and actions. Almost all d other flaws revolve round it. (18)A lady that is dirty.I physically distance myself from such a lady.
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
tunapawizzy:
u still av ur v-card? email me if u do
undecided
tunapawizzy:
u still av ur v-card? email me if u do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) / My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.