Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Making Money With Your Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money With Your Blog (1587 Views)

How to Make Money With eCommerce / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Making Money On Konga And Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money With Your Blog by columbus71(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2008
Blogging has undergone something of a revolution in the last 2 years on many fronts. The number of people blogging has exploded, the number of tools and services available for bloggers has risen (and their quality has been raised incredibly) and the profile of blogging in wider culture has increased also (I find I only have to explain what a blog is to 50% of people these days).
Along with these developments has been an increase in focus upon making money from blogging. This is a trend that is happening across all levels of blogging, from very prominent blogs (I found that [url=http://100% of the top 30 blogs had some sort of income stream from their blogging]100% of the top 30 blogs had some sort of income stream from their blogging[/url]http://www.problogger.net/archives/2005/04/28/how-the-most-highly-visited-blogs-earn-money) right through to many hundreds of thousands (millions?) of smaller blogs.
I’m now going to turn the attention of this series onto making an income from blogging. The following posts will begin to introduce bloggers to making money from blogging and will examine the following questions:
• Should I Blog for Money?
• What Income Streams are available to be used by Bloggers?
• How Much Can I Make?
• How can I maximize the success of these income streams?
I’ll tackle each of these questions in turn over the coming days. In continuing the ‘beginner’ focus of the series these posts will be very introductory. For more extended learning on making money from blogs I’d recommend digging into this blog’s archives and/or checking out a [url=http://Six Figure Blogging]Six Figure Blogging[/url]http://www.sixfigureblogging.com/, a six session course on the topic.
It should be stressed at the beginning of this mini-series of posts that bloggers need to enter into an examination of this topic with realistic expectations. While millions of bloggers are experimenting with advertising and affiliate programs on their blogs, the vast majority of them are only supplementing their income by doing so. While some bloggers make a full time living from blogging - most are not and are at a level of paying for a daily (or a weekly for some) coffee or are using the income as a way to offset some of their Internet access costs. For more on getting a balanced view of blogging for money head over to my [url=http://Public Service Announcement post]Public Service Announcement post [/url] http://www.problogger.net/archives/2005/09/03/another-problogger-public-service-announcement/which attempts to give some perspective.

Emmanuel Columbus
+2348062945857
info.colcash@googlemail.com

Re: Making Money With Your Blog by dinooo: 4:26pm On May 08, 2008
how much money have u made with blogging??
and what ways can someone earn living from blogging?
Re: Making Money With Your Blog by NaijaEcash(m): 7:50pm On May 09, 2008
@columbus71
Please don't insult our intelligence. Are you ignorant of the fact that it takes less than 5 minutes to verify a claim of ownership of a blog online? It is obvious you know next to nothing about the topic you promise to discuss about. If you know something, you won't have laid claim to a popular blog like Problogger.

The URL you gave for your website is none existing, except if it is the same as www . coolcash . com

You started an interesting thread but spoilt the whole things by telling us bunch of lies upfront! That is a good way to get your reputation ruined online. Remember the online community don't forget printed lies.

I have learnt that it is better to tell people what you know or have experienced personally than laying claims to goals not yet accomplished. It is a matter of time, they will find out. And when they do, the news will spread like wild fire. Unfortunatly even when you apologize and they forgive you, Google will refuse to delete the trace. So generations unborn will still have access to the unpleasant story. Please think twice.

If I have erred in my conclusion above. Do well to educate me. I am open to correction. I will keep tap on this thread. I am a blogger and I love blogging and telling people about the benefits of blogging. Cheers.
Re: Making Money With Your Blog by akinwunmi(m): 10:50pm On May 10, 2008
9jaecash

mind shedding more light on blogging please.cos i like to make money oooooo

thanks
Re: Making Money With Your Blog by columbus71(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2008
My dear Nairalanders,
I really want to say thanks for all the comment you guys have made so far. All your comments are very interesting Iencourage you guys to drop more as we continue on this topic. i will continue from where i stop. But befor i continue please i want to apologize for not completing it at the 1st instance and not using the rightfull key words you guy where expecting. So lets continue.
As i was saying in the Previous post about making money from blogging. I will add other features to the topic which is known as DOMAIN PARKING. I really want to tell you guys the truth about it. You guy don’t take it as if I am fooling any of you because no one is perfect. only what I think I know I could tell, so I encourage you guys too to drop you research on this topic too. for those who don’t know much on the topic.

1st you go register(Blog/website) for one if you don’t have any yet. Then, think of the kind of post you want to be posting on the blog. After all this has been taken into consideration you then visit www.Kontera.com and get registered.Please permit me to talk about KONTERA.
Kontera is an online advertising company, which advertises on the text/articles on your your blog or website. And if there is any click on the specific word Kontera advertise on. You will get some cent. Just like google adsene. Normally registration with Kontera takes two working days. Also Kontera allows you to invite prospective publishers too. And any publisher you register you get $25.
  After you are done with kontera you can also go ahead to join google adsenes which will also link Ads to you blog/site. I would want to stop here today. please drop your comment here. and feel free to contact me. i will talk more about the domain parking next time.

Columbus
info.colcash@googlemail.com
Re: Making Money With Your Blog by columbus71(m): 3:08pm On May 11, 2008
NaijaEcash:

@columbus71
Please don't insult our intelligence. Are you ignorant of the fact that it takes less than 5 minutes to verify a claim of ownership of a blog online? It is obvious you know next to nothing about the topic you promise to discuss about. If you know something, you won't have laid claim to a popular blog like Problogger.

The URL you gave for your website is none existing, except if it is the same as www . coolcash . com

You started an interesting thread but spoilt the whole things by telling us bunch of lies upfront! That is a good way to get your reputation ruined online. Remember the online community don't forget printed lies.

I have learnt that it is better to tell people what you know or have experienced personally than laying claims to goals not yet accomplished. It is a matter of time, they will find out. And when they do, the news will spread like wild fire. Unfortunatly even when you apologize and they forgive you, Google will refuse to delete the trace. So generations unborn will still have access to the unpleasant story. Please think twice.

If I have erred in my conclusion above. Do well to educate me. I am open to correction. I will keep tap on this thread. I am a blogger and I love blogging and telling people about the benefits of blogging. Cheers.
Thanks very much for you respond. i want to let you know that the website you said does not exit do is only that you never try to type it on your address bar instead you went to goolge to search for it. why the website(www.colcash.com) is not on the search engine you went to is because the site is currently been listed for sale in the domain market and it is been parked with sedo(www.sedo.com/colcash.com). Please i will want you to help talk more about the topic.hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Making Money With Your Blog by LiquidMind(m): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2009
Hello Everyone,

You Are Invited To Join Our Social Network.
Also, You Can Post All Ur Classified Ads, Blogs, Videos, Pic, Files, As You Want

To join Follow The Link Below:

http://www.social-spots.com/signup.php

Thanks
The Social Team
Re: Making Money With Your Blog by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2009
I just dont knw how some peeps are gud at spoiling other peopls busines.
shocked shocked
Re: Making Money With Your Blog by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2009
I really do not know what to say with all the streeeeeeeeeeeeeees so far. But I would like to point out one fact, and that is to tell everyone reading this thread that there is alot to be made from blogging, because I am a living witness to how much cash can be pulled from blogging. Blogging is real. It is simply all about getting real and massive search engine traffic to your blog and the money will surface.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Business Concept / Which Fx Broker Accept Nigeria Visa/master Cards / Topic Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.