Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Need Your Views - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Your Views (896 Views)

Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities / I Want To Go Azerbaijan (pls Your Views) / It Is Easier To Live In Nigeria Without A Job Than In The Uk. Share Your Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Views by jermo(f): 5:35pm On May 08, 2008
please nairalanders i need your support on how to travel to canada based on training.how do i go about it.
Re: I Need Your Views by Vicjustice: 6:26pm On May 08, 2008
Details, please.
Re: I Need Your Views by Goshen360(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2008
jermo:

please nairalanders i need your support on how to travel to canada based on training.how do i go about it.

Going to canada under a training programme is quite easy. Get your training institution and apply. After your application and payment of the application fee, you will be sent an acceptance letter that will also require you to pay full or part tuition fee before the document needed by the embassy will be sent to you.

You will then have to book appointment with the embassy here in nigeria to appear b4 the consular officer.

Good luck, I will contribute to further post on this subject.

(1) (Reply)

Going To The Uk On Holiday / India: Anyone? / 100% Visa Gurantee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.