Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,450 members, 7,801,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Durella - Blame It On The Money - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Durella - Blame It On The Money (5942 Views)

Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" / D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Durella - Blame It On The Money by Nuriya: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
So some say Durella made this a long time ago and sold to D,banj who then created the monster collabo Blame It On The Money Ft. Big Sean & Snoop Lion. Some will even argue this is a better song that that joint D’banj made with it… Either ways a song has been made and another has surfaced. Listen and share your thoughts.

DOWNLOAD HERE

1 Like

Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by Mynd44: 8:45am On Jun 18, 2013
I would love to see Safarigirl's position on this. Especially with the rumors that the song might have been recorded without Durella's consent
Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by effisyman: 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
why...
Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by dulphines: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
Downloading...
Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by hunkydory(m): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
Its a nice song.
Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by Skywalker5(m): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
Na wa oo. why will he bring this song out same time Dbanj brought his own out?
Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
if he own it and Dbanj stole it, then dig it out in the court, a broke ass trying to make money out of the rich. totally different songs.

why didnt he release it all along, why a week after Dbanj's?

whoever produced Dbanj's version was too much-to bring something great out of this useless beats

http://www.360nobs.com/2013/06/by-force-by-fire-durella-doing-everything-to-join-db-records/ a guy trying all he can to to join Dbanj's record

2 Likes

Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
Sky-walker:

its obvious, he is trying to ride dbanj luck. Both dpant own and this one na rubbish
Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by lerryluv1: 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
I beg who cum get the song now?
Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2013
Sky-walker:

I TIRE FOR AM O, I THINK SAY NA ONLY ME NOTICE
Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by mrofficial(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2013
iv4fb: if he own it and Dbanj stole it, then dig it out in the court, a broke ass trying to make money out of the rich. totally different songs.

why didnt he release it all along, why a week after Dbanj's?

whoever produced Dbanj's version was too much-to bring something great out of this useless beats

Ikonic records claims Durella sold it to D'banj so they released this.
Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by Skywalker5(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
mr.official:

Ikonic records claims Durella sold it to D'banj so they released this.

why will they release a similar song when they know it has been sold to Dbanj? I feel they are up to something.trying to mess with Dbanj

Thats all i see as it does not make sense.
After all the hard work of making beat for Dbanj's song,with colabo with great artist and the song is making waves, another guy comes out with an identical song. Is there no honor among artists again?

3 Likes

Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by Cuddlemii: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
It's very possible that Durella did not release the song.
Someone who has a copy of it / was part of the production, might want to drive a wedge between the two artists.
Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by Mopolchi: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
A waste of MB. Don't bother downloading. * sighs*
Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by sanity12(m): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
I know some mofos will start shouting dat he stole d song,4 ur info he bought d song wich ikonic label also testify to,pls just use ur common sense he wudnt steal d song and waste money and time doing collaboration wit snooplion and big sean,i know u haters wanna tarnish his image but olorunmaje...eja nla.
Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by baslone: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
I don't trust these dudes.

I feel they are trying to bring durella's career back up and hype D'banj's single as well.

The two of the dem know wetin dem dey do. Nah planned action jooor.

3 Likes

Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
am downloading this song because I love the Dbanj version... if its a scrap I will delete immediately...downloading
Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2013
Nice jamz

Better than Dbanj's

My opinion
Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by Rapmaestro(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
Respect to both o em.. Remember dem be label mates... So it is possible dey decided to do that stunt
Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by Sike(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
Mopolchi: A waste of MB. Don't bother downloading. * sighs*
Thank you jawe. I nearly click the download botton.
Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by ichommy(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
Okay
Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by MrMr(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
Something like dis don apun b4 joor... na plan deed jawe
Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by iamdsam: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
What's the main purpose of this
Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by Simplesoul05(m): 7:40am On Jun 19, 2013
Nuriya: So some say Durella made this a long time ago and sold to D,banj who then created the monster collabo Blame It On The Money Ft. Big Sean & Snoop Lion. Some will even argue this is a better song that that joint D’banj made with it… Either ways a song has been made and another has surfaced. Listen and share your thoughts.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Ok... After listening to durella's version, i can tell u that durella style of song is an old one, probably 2 yrs ago which means he sang it first. BUT if trully he sold d song to dbanj then it belongs ti dbanj, but i dnt think he sold it cos if he does, then there wont be a release of durella version again... if you all agree click on LIKE
Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by timecop28: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2013
cyclops4real: I TIRE FOR AM O, I THINK SAY NA ONLY ME NOTICE
When did Davido release 'Gobe' and when did u hear password's version? Besides, Durella didn't release the song, his label did. D'Banj has been releasing loads of garbage lately so this report doesn't suprise me.
Re: Durella - Blame It On The Money by timecop28: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2013
That being said, I doubt if I would even bother downloading any of the two.

(1) (Reply)

Is Ikechuku On Mo'hits Or Storm Records ? / Download Instrumental – Ybnl Mafia – Jealous Ft. Fireboy / D'banj - Oliver Twist [official 4shared Download Link]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.