Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There (3352 Views)

Looking 4 An Honest Male Friend / Y'all Wonna C How I Look Like? / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by ojaylyte: 9:32pm On May 08, 2008
Hi, just looking to talk basically

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by lucabrasi(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2008
if you r female ,you ll get enough guys stepping to you in a few mins,i see your thread going as long as like 10 pages in a couple of hrs lol hope u r gud neways smiley
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by ojaylyte: 9:38pm On May 08, 2008
lol, im good though, so lets get the ball rolling,
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by hixxx1(m): 10:05am On May 09, 2008
Let's yarn. My yahoo address is hixxx1@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by lucabrasi(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2008
u r not doing much talking for smone who wants to talk, t least talk bou urself n tha,
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by ojaylyte: 1:27pm On May 09, 2008
u r in manchester cool, im in london, at work rite now so can't do much talking, how r u though
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by isaacson: 2:10pm On May 09, 2008
a guy interested.can call me on 08063786404[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by hixxx1(m): 2:45pm On May 09, 2008
@Isaacson: Guys interested in what?
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by sucess001(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2008
hey, added u on my yahoo msger, hope we get to talk csometime, wink
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by Ogunsman(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2008
the name is holatunji, would you mind if i call you @ the mtn xtracool at midnight.
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by Ogunsman(m): 8:07pm On May 09, 2008
the name is holatunji and he is looking for a female who will be in love with him and also a girl he wants to walk to the altar. instrested ladies should please text their name to this number 07032235852, 08081838523 and holatunji will surely call back. thank you and stay cooooool
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by lucabrasi(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2008
ojaylyte:

you're in manchester cool, im in london, at work rite now so can't do much talking, how r u though
im gud,revising for exams and then holidays till september wot part of london r u at
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by ojaylyte: 12:00pm On May 10, 2008
lucabrasi:

im good,revising for exams and then holidays till september wot part of london r u at
Edgware, first degree or Masters
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by lucabrasi(m): 2:30am On May 11, 2008
second degree,you r living in the millionaires playground, got friends in sheperds bush,having a gud weekend clubbn ?
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by tRoOE(f): 3:45am On May 11, 2008
Toasting Toasting lipsrsealed Are we hearing wedding bells soon tongue.
You guys should meet up cheesy cheesy, softly softly sha.

Me sef i dey look for boyfriendsssssssss grin grin any one available cool
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by Cadet(f): 3:49am On May 11, 2008
tRoOE:

Toasting Toasting lipsrsealed[/ Are we hearing wedding bells soon tongue.

Kai, let your bf see this. Infact, am telling on you now
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by tRoOE(f): 4:28am On May 11, 2008
@Cadet
Why are you spoiling the playa game na angry grin
My bobo will not believe you sef grin cheesy cheesy

Does anyone want to hook up with Trooe grin grin last chance!!!!!Going Going Goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
grin grin
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by lucabrasi(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2008
tRoOE:

Toasting Toasting lipsrsealed Are we hearing wedding bells soon tongue.

no toasting anywhere o its just talking , naija trooe grin
u see u already been sussed out within a couple of mins grin
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by lucabrasi(m): 2:23pm On May 11, 2008
@trooe
as u can see we r all talking like the poster wanted,you r talking, everybody is talking and he/she might be male for all you know abi? smiley
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by Topgee992(m): 8:39pm On May 11, 2008
Ogunsman:

the name is holatunji and he is looking for a female who will be in love with him and also a girl he wants to walk to the altar. instrested ladies should please text their name to this number 07032235852, 08081838523 and holatunji will surely call back. thank you and stay cooooool

Bobo how far i see say you really need sisi ohhhh.God go provide for we way no get one ohhhhh, If dem many make you transfer them come my side
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by mosyb: 12:43am On May 12, 2008
send ur cv, i know what to do , lets be MERE friends, just flash me andni will send u credit 08033414288
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by tRoOE(f): 2:57am On May 12, 2008
@lucabrasi
Hmmmmm that is how they start, they claim 'we are just talking tongue"
Anyway the poster na female, sotrue meeting up with each other especially since you are both single wink
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by GRIMM(m): 7:30am On May 12, 2008
angry wala, , u r i luck. dat is if u r no a male
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by lucabrasi(m): 12:53am On May 13, 2008
@trooe
abeg dont even start,im not the only guy here o all of us are talking u didnt comment on gys that dropped their number ,its my own u r on abou grin
how r u so sure im single lol
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by tRoOE(f): 1:14am On May 13, 2008
I didn’t comment on those guys becos they look desperate, abi who in their right mind would drop their #s on a public site.
ahaha you are not the only guy here but you seem avaliable grin grin,
am psychic and I know a single guy when I see one.
If you weren’t single you won’t mention ur ex on some thread nor will your bestfriend tell you that you are her ideal man grin

@Poster
I think have seen your match and his also going to be your chill buddy tongue
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by ojaylyte: 4:16pm On May 13, 2008
lucabrasi:

second degree,you r living in the millionaires playground, got friends in sheperds bush,having a good weekend clubbn ?
Millionnaire's playground u think, lol Edgware is a pretty posh place, not so so posh, anywayz i stay there for the peace and quite, and very boring, how was ur weekend.
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by tboy1(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2008
ojaylyte:

Millionnaire's playground u think, lol Edgware is a pretty posh place, not so so posh, anywayz i stay there for the peace and quite, and very boring, how was your weekend.
My weekend was nice, how was urs
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by sexxxxy(f): 4:38pm On May 13, 2008
tboy1:

My weekend was nice, how was urs

this is goin to slow,wot, r u pikins?anyway me i'm looking to rock someones world,Britishs,naijas need not apply, ,so who will be my american boy? smiley
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by hixxx1(m): 4:45pm On May 13, 2008
@Sexxxy: Me nko. Am a naija.
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by tboy1(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2008
sexxxxy:

this is goin to slow,wot, r u pikins?anyway me i'm looking to rock someones world,Britishs,naijas need not apply, ,so who will be my american boy? smiley
LOL - You're going to make me change my location grin grin
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by tboy1(m): 4:49pm On May 13, 2008
hixxx1:

@Sexxxy: Me nko. Am a naija.

Bros didn't u ere naija boys need NOT apply cheesy
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by ojaylyte: 4:53pm On May 13, 2008
Rite its actually going to slow, so who is dat dude thats gonna rock my world, im so sorry for y'all in naij, i wish I cld call u guys, na the very place to find the rite blokes,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! / Meet People In Benin City Here / Mount Saint Gabriel's Secondary School Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.