Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191675 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by obysolid(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2013
CVM how much will it cost me for you to ship me product with dis details(laptop) ?

one piece
product weight: 1.500kg
product size: 32cm x 28cm x 8cm
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:38am On Jul 08, 2013
obysolid: CVM how much will it cost me for you to ship me product with dis details(laptop) ?

one piece
product weight: 1.500kg
product size: 32cm x 28cm x 8cm
36usd including shipping and commission fee
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by obysolid(m): 4:08am On Jul 08, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
36usd including shipping and commission fee
am residing at Abia state and i can't go to lagos for the product. Does that amount include the shipping to my state? Please let me know
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:28am On Jul 08, 2013
obysolid: am residing at Abia state and i can't go to lagos for the product. Does that amount include the shipping to my state? Please let me know
Normally to Aba will cost you extra 1500-2500naira
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by anikum: 10:23am On Jul 08, 2013
anikum: hello chrismaill....my username is riyot, please check my account..i have goods gone to elena and i have the required fee deposited in my account..please what is the next thing...

please you have not reply me on this...i have goods sent to elena since thursday last week..and i have the required charges in my chrisvicmall account...my username is RIYOT. please let me know what to do. thank you.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by anikum: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

We will look into your case and check why your money hasn't been paid

Please contact the supplier that sent the product to our office and ask for the tracking number of the product sent to us

What is the name of the merchant, apart from okpay.com, is there any other form of payment they accpets?

i have the tracking number sent to me by the supplier. what is the next thing.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2013
anikum:

please you have not reply me on this...i have goods sent to elena since thursday last week..and i have the required charges in my chrisvicmall account...my username is RIYOT. please let me know what to do. thank you.

How many products did you send to our office? We have one package that belongs to you.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bukkylois(f): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
Good day, pls I want to get an update on my packages. The user name is bubulois
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by twinskenny(m): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
good day CVM

can i have an update on my package as well?

username is twinskenny

thank you
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by cannonnier(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
http://m.dhgate.com/product/new-best-sound-amplifier-adjustable-tone/127095835.html

this the link to what i wish to purchase can u help me? i dont know how to make an other.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by henrygentle: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2013
@chrisvicmail: Please what proper procedures will
i take for you to successful purchase goods for me
and ship it to my location @ nnewi, anambra state?
Pls reply to me, i need to do business with you.
THANKS.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by jackson44(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2013
mr victor.this is jackson your regular customer,i must confess this your normal shipping mode is the worst of all your service:i used this so called normal shipping,since 27th of june.u send me a message that my product has shipped&will recieved it 10-14days,and it 10days now still do not recieved any call from u guys.hope it will be included with this friday goods,cos my customers are @ my neck everyday by day.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by benardemma(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
I want to import 4gb memory card,but the problem am having is that the quotation they are giving me at alibaba I don't now how to start with it. Elena please can you recommend a good supplier that you no.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by twinskenny(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
cvm

please reply my email as when am receiving my goods.. u ppl charged me for express shipping yet u sent my good through the normal shipping? i that fair... first time am dealing with you ppl i am seriouls vexed right now... kindly let me knw when i will likely receive my goods

thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Adedayo516(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2013
jackson44: mr victor.this is jackson your regular customer,i must confess this your normal shipping mode is the worst of all your service:i used this so called normal shipping,since 27th of june.u send me a message that my product has shipped&will recieved it 10-14days,and it 10days now still do not recieved any call from u guys.hope it will be included with this friday goods,cos my customers are @ my neck everyday by day.
Hey man, calm down.........27th of june was a thursday(right?)...They wouldn't have sent it that week Friday, It would have been sent the other week friday(I.e 5th july).....So 5th july till today(10th july) is still 5days!!!............am telling you this from experience! And you can read the terms and condition on their site for more details

BTW, I think CMV should upload the Terms and conditions on the Order form(like we have the rules that guide NL on the comment page).
Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
henrygentle: @chrisvicmail: Please what proper procedures will
i take for you to successful purchase goods for me
and ship it to my location @ nnewi, anambra state?
Pls reply to me, i need to do business with you.
THANKS.

Hope you receive our reply in the other thread

jackson44: mr victor.this is jackson your regular customer,i must confess this your normal shipping mode is the worst of all your service:i used this so called normal shipping,since 27th of june.u send me a message that my product has shipped&will recieved it 10-14days,and it 10days now still do not recieved any call from u guys.hope it will be included with this friday goods,cos my customers are @ my neck everyday by day.

Your product will be in Nigeria any moment from now

twinskenny: cvm

please reply my email as when am receiving my goods.. u ppl charged me for express shipping yet u sent my good through the normal shipping? i that fair... first time am dealing with you ppl i am seriouls vexed right now... kindly let me knw when i will likely receive my goods

thanks
Hope you have receive an email reply

Adedayo516: Hey man, calm down.........27th of june was a thursday(right?)...They wouldn't have sent it that week Friday, It would have been sent the other week friday(I.e 5th july).....So 5th july till today(10th july) is still 5days!!!............am telling you this from experience! And you can read the terms and condition on their site for more details

BTW, I think CMV should upload the Terms and conditions on the Order form(like we have the rules that guide NL on the comment page).
Thanks

Thank you for the support.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Adedayo516(m): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ok CMV, made payments yesterday and the payment didn't appear in my acct on your site......waited till 3pm today and still didn't see it so I went on with my order.....this time am going with the Express shipping!!!....lol cheesy.........still on the right track?!

And BTW, I paid someone else's money into the acct....F**king mistake!!!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 11, 2013
We need you guys to start shippin from the US...and help us with ebay/amazon shopping...that will be massive for you guys, jus check out mikkyangel thread, jus dat his charges r high.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by jackson44(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2013
Adedayo516: Hey man, calm down.........27th of june was a thursday(right?)...They wouldn't have sent it that week Friday, It would have been sent the other week friday(I.e 5th july).....So 5th july till today(10th july) is still 5days!!!............am telling you this from experience! And you can read the terms and condition on their site for more details

Thanks
they also sent me a message,that my product has been shipped on 30th of june.yesterday i got a mail informing me,that my goods will arrive within friday or saturday.that i should exceses patient.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by afoobiggy700(m): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2013
We will b hapi if CVM start shipping from usa.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Daintytee1: 10:59am On Jul 11, 2013
Good Morning. I have a complaint 2 make concerning my incomplete goods.
I ordered for (6) dresses nd u shipped down Five(5). I also ordered for Thirteen(13) wristwatches...i received Eleven(11).
I sent u an E-mail message since on Monday concerning dis issue,which am yet 2 receive a reply.
Pls kindly look into this issue. My username is Mamakay.
Thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Adedayo516(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
Adedayo516: Ok CMV, made payments yesterday and the payment didn't appear in my acct on your site......waited till 3pm today and still didn't see it so I went on with my order.....this time am going with the Express shipping!!!....lol cheesy.........still on the right track?!

[And BTW, I paid someone else's money into the acct....F**king mistake!!!
Ok, got the call and it all cleared....BTW, where am I suppose to write the specification( Becoz, I actually wrote the colour in bracket!).
And also, can I get a quotation of the total amount of the goods in my email ] @CMV
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Adedayo516(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
Adedayo516: Ok CMV, made payments yesterday and the payment didn't appear in my acct on your site......waited till 3pm today and still didn't see it so I went on with my order.....this time am going with the Express shipping!!!....lol cheesy.........still on the right track?!

And BTW, I paid someone else's money into the acct....F**king mistake!!!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by sunnychykes(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
I paid money into CVM account this morning.up till now they have not credited my CVM account.What will i do?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
Dainty-tee:
Good Morning. I have a complaint 2 make concerning my incomplete goods.
I ordered for (6) dresses nd u shipped down Five(5). I also ordered for Thirteen(13) wristwatches...i received Eleven(11).
I sent u an E-mail message since on Monday concerning dis issue,which am yet 2 receive a reply.
Pls kindly look into this issue. My username is Mamakay.
Thanks.

Tomorrow you will receive a call from Victor to sort things out. Sorry for the issue
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
jackson44: they also sent me a message,that my product has been shipped on 30th of june.yesterday i got a mail informing me,that my goods will arrive within friday or saturday.that i should exceses patient.

Hope you have been notify for collection
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
beatbug: We need you guys to start shippin from the US...and help us with ebay/amazon shopping...that will be massive for you guys, jus check out mikkyangel thread, jus dat his charges r high.

afoobiggy700: We will b hapi if CVM start shipping from usa.

Once we find a reputable partner that can represent us over there, we will start immediately. We hope to find some partners as soon as possible. Thank you for your support.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Adedayo516(m): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
sunnychykes: I paid money into CVM account this morning.up till now they have not credited my CVM account.What will i do?
Go on and place your order
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by jackson44(m): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Hope you have been notify for collection
Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ε̲̣̣̣̥s. I got ┏̲A̶̲̅┓̲ call from ♈☺uЯ so called ifeanyi τ̲̅ȍ come Ƒ̐oя collection today,I rush down τ̲̅ȍ the airport as usual Ƒ̐oя collection.only τ̲̅ȍ be told Tђα̲̅t ♏v̶̲̥̅ package in with him at ♈☺uЯ alaba office,while will U̶̲̥̅̊ ship ♏v̶̲̥̅ goods τ̲̅ȍ ♈☺uЯ alaba office.since I choice airport pickup,I ώΘя̲̅k? Close τ̲̅ȍ ikeja Tђα̲̅t was the major reason while I choose airport pickup.I try calling him,instead of him τ̲̅ȍ explain thing τ̲̅ȍ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ $let sort it out he hang the phone on ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥.I sent him severe message on whatsapp,he refuse τ̲̅ȍ reply.on ♏v̶̲̥̅ way home from the airport,I called again.ŦЂℓ̊s time he pick,when I ask him while he was not picking up his calls.he said A̶̲̥̅♏̶̥ too rude τ̲̅ȍ him$he doesn't know when he will come back τ̲̅ȍ the airport again.I just thank U̶̲̥̅̊ Ƒ̐oя shipping ♏v̶̲̥̅ good sha,I guess A̶̲̥̅♏̶̥ done using ♈☺uЯ service poor service$not considering ♈☺uЯ client side of business.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by samueltoski: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
I WANT CHRISVICMALL TO PLACE AN OTHER FOR ME ON ALIEXPRES BUT I DONT KNOW THE PROCEDURES PLEASE HELP ME OUT
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by henrygentle: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
Please i'll love to have Chrisvicmall's account number to credit my account.
Those are one of the important things missing on their website.
I want to fund my account now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.