Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191477 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ifud(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
I used ur address since on tuesday 16th July, 2013 to place an order. Since the first acknowlegement email, nothing else have been sent to me. My username is ENDOCOMM. Please reply to ur mails so that I knw what to tel my clients. Your services is almost cutting edge bt u stil got a lot of work to do especially d communication aspect of ur business. Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by solomonsojay(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
@CVM, My Username is "SolomonSojay-Loaded"
Paid #4000 to ur diamond bank A/C today around 9am with teller No. 2267615.
Tried to credit my account to no avail but I the 3795 am surpose to pay 4my 1kg express shipping order.

Pls check and notify me wen my guds arrive. Victor said I would get it on monday.
4my 1st tgme, I Must Confess...you Guys are Doing A Wonderful Job.
Thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by 2fishes(m): 4:54am On Jul 20, 2013
domcarez:
mr guru, u cud av honoured urself by proferring solution rather than the rubbish u r spewing out...2fishes indeed

or maybe U should have spent more time reading through previous post like most of us do before coming to repeat questions.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Adedayo516(m): 5:12am On Jul 20, 2013
Ok CMV, I don't think anyone is handling wechat right now...aint getting no reply since three days ago....well I need to know what's up really with my goods since the track doesn't seem to show what I want really.....
Username: Adedayo
Track number: 174438630429
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by akinakinyele: 7:50am On Jul 20, 2013
i dont know what is happening to my order since last week friday, pls try to update me now..........
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Daintytee1: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
I noticed sometin bout Chrisvicmall. U guys only give reply 2 dos u fink are important, while u leave other questions blank.
This isn't fair. This thread was created 4 questns, suggestns or feedback. U should learn 2 treat everyone equally. Same treatment should go for a person dt ships One(1) item nd anoda who makes use of Container...irrespective of ur profit.
U av a poor customer relationship with ur clients.. Imagine a newbie readn thru dis thread nd over 50% negative words has bin spoken against you. I tell u, such a person will run 4 his/her dear life.
It is however true dat there's no coy dt doesn't receive negative feedback. But i believe it shd balance equally.i.e(pos+/neg+)
A staff/s shd therefore be in charge of Customer service nd complaints. In order 2 achieve maximum effectiveness.
*My opinion*
Pls kindly look into dis issue...fanks

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Daintytee1: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
I noticed sometin bout Chrisvicmall. U guys only give rI noticed sometin bout Chrisvicmall. U guys only give reply 2 dos u fink are important, while u leave other questions blank.
This isn't fair. This thread was created 4 questns, suggestns or feedback. U should learn 2 treat everyone equally. Same treatment should go for a person dt ships One(1) item nd anoda who makes use of Container...irrespective of ur profit.
U av a poor customer relationship with ur clients.. Imagine a newbie readn thru dis thread nd over 50% negative words has bin spoken against you. I tell u, such a person will run 4 his/her dear life.
It is however true dat there's no coy dt doesn't receive negative feedback. But i believe it shd balance equally.i.e(pos+/neg+)
A staff/s shd therefore be in charge of Customer service nd complaints. In order 2 achieve maximum effectiveness.
*My opinion*
Pls kindly look into dis issue...fanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by sunnychykes(m): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
baba cvm my supplier shipped my good to u since last weekend i hope d good is among the thing u are shipping cos i paid for express shipping its now running to normal shipping.i just believe in u so dont fall ma hand.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 21, 2013
[size=13pt][b]bad! Bad!! Bad!!! services every where, last few pages is like Sodom n gomorrha, aah! Jeez, like all evil in shipping happens here. What's this now?. CVM look, we have given you enough time to improve, but why you payin us back with soo much complaints and headaches, sincerely, this is not fair, n we are tired of your I don't care apologies, you keep tusking our faith into the trash can... Look gone are the days you wil say, "we are not DHL", we have suggested severally on how to make things better but well, all fell to deaf ears, FIRST of all GET MORE HELPIN HANDS for GODsake. Jus do better ASAP, YOU KNOW WE DESERVE beta[b][/size]GOD bless us all! Peace awt!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ANAgency(m): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2013
I and my customer and investor are having problem cos of your service. What's happening with my order?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
So many negative feedbacks and reports,....it appears chrisvicmall is now synonymous with poor service delivery....very unfortunate
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2013
modulus28: Hi CVM, my username is mamakay.
I ordered for some gds last week thur.... N i used express shipping.
I called Elena on tuesday n she said my gds wil get to me on fri dats today,
but i haven't received any phone call or mesg.
I tried calling elena and shes not picking up.
Pls i need an urgent reply as to wir my gds are, cos my customers v bin complaining..
Plllllsssssss
Secondly, in my previous order, d dresses u sent to me was not complete. Its remaining one and two wristwatches was broken. Complained to you but till now u have not said anything.
Pls kindly answer me

Sorry for the broken watch. Please take the picture of the broken watches and send an email to us. As for the incomplete tell us how many pieces you received and we will cross check.

Regarding receiving your Friday, it is not possible. We only ship products on Fridays and it is not possible that you will receive it the same day. I guess it is a misunderstanding.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bajugbajug(m): 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
hello CV, my user name is BAJULAIYE. please and please cross check and give me an update about my order. also credit my account. thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ajibaby2: 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Sorry for the broken watch. Please take the picture of the broken watches and send an email to us. As for the incomplete tell us how many pieces you received and we will cross check.

Regarding receiving your Friday, it is not possible. We only ship products on Fridays and it is not possible that you will receive it the same day. I guess it is a misunderstanding.
It's right after all that you give preferential treatment to some selected fews. I have sent several mails, made calls without any positive feed back. You are making me feel it's a deliberate act not to resolve this. Even your agent in Lagos are not helping. After discussing issue with them, they take me to square one of what we had already discussed. Next week will be exactly a month i made my order, you have even ruined the biz for me b'cos my customers have lost interest after so many promises of bringing samples at different occassions.
N.B. It seems there is a communication gap between you and your agent in Lagos. The day i finally got the goods after so much stress caused by your agent in Lagos. Infact, that's another story for another day. I discovered at the park that the content wasn't what i ordered for. On calling Ifeanyi he told me to go with the goods, i refused and explain the cost of transportation from Gobinson office to my house. He reasoned with me and asked me to write his name and phone no. on the goods. I have spent more than i bargained for without any positive feedback. The purpose of ordering this goods has been defeated, there is no point pressing you anymore.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
ajibaby 2:
It's right after all that you give preferential treatment to some selected fews. I have sent several mails, made calls without any positive feed back. You are making me feel it's a deliberate act not to resolve this. Even your agent in Lagos are not helping. After discussing issue with them, they take me to square one of what we had already discussed. Next week will be exactly a month i made my order, you have even ruined the biz for me b'cos my customers have lost interest after so many promises of bringing samples at different occassions.
N.B. It seems there is a communication gap between you and your agent in Lagos. The day i finally got the goods after so much stress caused by your agent in Lagos. Infact, that's another story for another day. I discovered at the park that the content wasn't what i ordered for. On calling Ifeanyi he told me to go with the goods, i refused and explain the cost of transportation from Gobinson office to my house. He reasoned with me and asked me to write his name and phone no. on the goods. I have spent more than i bargained for without any positive feedback. The purpose of ordering this goods has been defeated, there is no point pressing you anymore.
I really feel ur pain sis..these pple are nt trying at all
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ANAgency(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
This is one big issue I have with CVM. You email them they won't reply you, you call they won't pick your call or return your calls.

My username is creamstore. I placed my order on Tuesday and my good I have not gotten and my customers and investors are on my neck.

When am I getting my item?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:22am On Jul 22, 2013
ajibaby 2: Hi Chrisvicmall.
My username is Madametrendy. I made a complain about the goods you sent that it wasn't mine. I have made several unreturned calls. I spoke with Elena yesterday and she told me she was busy that she would call back which she never did. I have made several frantic calls to her which she is not picking. I have sent several mails also. I have not gotten any positive response from you guys, your service is really crappy. I made my order since on the 27th of june using normal shipping. Am yet to receive my goods, i just received the free shipping order which i did six days after that of Chrisvmall. I have spent more than i bargained for just to keep in touch with my goods. I just wasted my money in patronising your service. I would have ordered
all my goods for free shipping and would have received it along side the others. My customers are pressurizing me. Anyway, It's already too late to cry when the milk is split. I want to know when my order will get to me, CHRISVICMALL.
ajibaby 2:

We sincerely apologize for the stress we caused you and also for sending the wrong product to you. We will try to resolve the issue with you. It is also important to note that all customers are treated equal. No customer and I repeat, no customer is given any preferential treatment over another. When we didn't reply customer issue hear, it is likely that we have resolve the issue through phone or email or any other means. Also some customers issues is more light compare to others. Sorry if you feel ignored
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:27am On Jul 22, 2013
A.N Agency:
This is one big issue I have with CVM. You email them they won't reply you, you call they won't pick your call or return your calls.

My username is creamstore. I placed my order on Tuesday and my good I have not gotten and my customers and investors are on my neck.

When am I getting my item?

If you place your order on Tuesday, it is likely that you will receive it on Monday/Tuesday which is Today/Tomorrow. It is impossible to receive it last week. Please did you explain to your customers that they will be receiving the product on Monday/Tuesday i.e if the product doesn't contain batteries?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:28am On Jul 22, 2013
bajugbajug: hello CV, my user name is BAJULAIYE. please and please cross check and give me an update about my order. also credit my account. thanks.

You will receive the product between today and tomorrow if it contains no battery
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:30am On Jul 22, 2013
akinakinyele: i dont know what is happening to my order since last week friday, pls try to update me now..........

When you place order on Friday, note that you it will be ship around Friday/Saturday the upper week. You will be getting your product between today/tomorrow if it doesn't contain battery
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Manutd19: 6:38am On Jul 22, 2013
Wanna order some product this week but am scared of all this complains abt cvm. What i fear most in biz like this is lack of constant communication. Where's bizbloke? Guess they're into same thing as cvm. Weighing my options
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Adedayo516(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2013
Manutd19: Wanna order some product this week but am scared of all this complains abt cvm. What i fear most in biz like this is lack of constant communication. Where's bizbloke? Guess they're into same thing as cvm. Weighing my options
hey man, it aint cool coming here and asking for Bizbloke, this is CMV's thread exclusively......Not a agent or anything, just a advise bro.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dybaba(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
CMV please how much will it cost me to ship a tab with 1.4kg......please i need your reply ASAP.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
dybaba: CMV please how much will it cost me to ship a tab with 1.4kg......please i need your reply ASAP.

It will cost you $20 and it will be sent through normal shipping which will take 10-14days from the time of shipping i.e is to say that you will receive a call minimum of 7 days from the time of shipping to maximum of 14days from the time of shipping
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dybaba(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

It will cost you $20 and it will be sent through normal shipping which will take 10-14days from the time of shipping i.e is to say that you will receive a call minimum of 7 days from the time of shipping to maximum of 14days from the time of shipping

Please does the $20 include the 10$ service charge?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dulaman: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
Do you ship to other part of nigeria apart from lagos(i.e home delivery)and can you ship from u.s and u.k apart from china?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
dybaba:

Please does the $20 include the 10$ service charge?
Including the service charge will make it $30
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
dulaman: Do you ship to other part of nigeria apart from lagos(i.e home delivery)and can you ship from u.s and u.k apart from china?
We ship to all parts of Nigeria. Current we dont ship from uk or us
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by rukie(f): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
Chrisvicmall,

Why do you people promise and fail. You said you will send me an email concerning what you've sent to me and I was sitting at the computer all through yesterday without getting any mail.

This is not fair Ooº°˚ .

They way you treating your clients is not good. For the past two weeks going to three weeks now nothing has been done.

No be una fault sha.

Na una time.

Enjoy it while it last
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:08am On Jul 23, 2013
rukie: Chrisvicmall,

Why do you people promise and fail. You said you will send me an email concerning what you've sent to me and I was sitting at the computer all through yesterday without getting any mail.

This is not fair Ooº°˚ .

They way you treating your clients is not good. For the past two weeks going to three weeks now nothing has been done.

No be una fault sha.

Na una time.

Enjoy it while it last

Please recheck your email
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 23, 2013
Manutd19: Wanna order some product this week but am scared of all this complains abt cvm. What i fear most in biz like this is lack of constant communication. Where's bizbloke? Guess they're into same thing as cvm. Weighing my options
in as much as we scold @ CVM to get things better, respect her thread. Don't do this again!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ANAgency(m): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2013
CVM, am counting hours, minutes, seconds. No mail, No call about my items.

Placed my order on Tuesday using creamstore.

What's happening?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.