Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191687 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Lindiwesooft: 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
fejeerow:
I have been using your service for over5years. I don't have issue with my goods from China to Lagos... I only have issues when my stuff arrives Lagos... This always happens.
I have called to let them know that I m not in Lagos for them to ship to me and they said they will..I have paid all they ask me to pay.
Now your staffs don't pick my calls again, right from time, it has always been like that. 3days now and I m still waiting for my parcel. This happens every time and I mean Everytime.
Pls you need to improve on your customer service and call those girls who work there cos only girls pick my call and say trash.
I paid for express shipping but it s getting to a week already and I don't have my package when estimated delivery is suppose to be on the 3rd and today is 7th.
My username is Fejeerow. Pls ask them to send my parcel with waybill no.... I don't think I want to ship through you guys again cos it is always a lot of work for me trying to get my shipment.
I got mad yesterday, called them and they didn't answer, next thing I know they switched off business line..
This is wickedness. I paid for express cos I needed those products urgently so why stress me like this?
pls, do u still use chrisvicmall?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by princemolak(m): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lindiwesooft:
pls, do u still use chrisvicmall?

PLs dont use those guys ooo.. They will end up collecting your money and frustrate the heck out of you.

Ordered for goods through them and the goods finally landed in their Nigeria office.

Went for collection and I was told my parcel was mistakenly given to another customer!!!

Its close to two weeks now and all they keep telling me is that they will get back my parcel for me as if the customer they mistakenly gave it to leaves in Tunisia.

Pls source for another company oo

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
@ princemolak

Are you sure that what you said is exactly how it happened? That you went for pickup and the item you received notification collection was given to another person, and you went home empty-handed? And close to two weeks, nothing is being done about it?

Please provide the Shipping ID.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by IamSassy(f): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2018
@chrisvicmall I made a payment to your zenith bank account since yesterday morning, but it has not reflected till now. It is almost 24hrs. What is going on?
Payee name: Awele Olamide Ajiduah.
Amount : 26,000 naira
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by raychelomoregbee: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Interested in Drop shipping

Get goods at wholesale prices

https:///4UHqYh4VIlFBRHJw5WjJz0

Quote this post to get the whatsapp link
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by princemolak(m): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2018
Chrisvicmall:
@ princemolak

Are you sure that what you said is exactly how it happened? That you went for pickup and the item you received notification collection was given to another person, and you went home empty-handed? And close to two weeks, nothing is being done about it?

Here is my shipping Id 1807244729
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by emekaD3(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Chrisvicmall:
ok

@Chrisvicmall How do i communicate with your China office? I mistakenly selected shipping to Nigeria instead of Ghana my shipping ID is 1808254234

Please change it to Accra, Ghana and deduct the price difference from my balance.

Do you have an email address?? my username is mkohagwu
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by princemolak(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2018
Chrisvicmall:
@ princemolak

Update

@Chrisvicmall finally agreed to refund me. They asked for my account number and promised that the money will be sent to my account.

48 hours later, I got an email alert that my Chrisvic account was funded as against my bank account that was agreed on earlier.

Now, they are insisting that I wait for two weeks before they can send it to my account.

They don't care that I have missed sales opportunity due to their nonchalant attitude. To add more salt to the injury, they are keeping my capital hostage for the next two weeks!!

What kind of company is this!!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by seyigiggle: 8:33am On Aug 30, 2018
their service on withdrawal is discouraging. it is better you make a re-order

princemolak:

Update

@Chrisvicmall finally agreed to refund me. They asked for my account number and promised that the money will be sent to my account.

48 hours later, I got an email alert that my Chrisvic account was funded as against my bank account that was agreed on earlier.

Now, they are insisting that I wait for two weeks before they can send it to my account.

They don't care that I have missed sales opportunity due to their nonchalant attitude. To add more salt to the injury, they are keeping my capital hostage for the next two weeks!!

What kind of company is this!!

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by princemolak(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2018
seyigiggle:
their service on withdrawal is discouraging. it is better you make a re-order

Thanks for your suggestion.

I am done with them. I no longer the need the product I ordered... A whole month is wasted already!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by seyigiggle: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2018
oga pls take my advice seriously. I have used and still use their services.
i understand your plight.
I have never been able to withdraw. the last time i tried, i had to cancel it after 3 weeks of no payment, top up to purchase.

princemolak:

Thanks for your suggestion.

I am done with them. I no longer the need the product I ordered... A whole month is wasted already!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Bhehkey(f): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
seyigiggle:
I have never been able to withdraw. the last time i tried, i had to cancel it after 3 weeks of no payment, top up to purchase.

Do u av any other procurement company u use?
Pls let me know pls
Cos I'm tired myself
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by princemolak(m): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
seyigiggle:

Chrisvic refunded me this morning!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by seyigiggle: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
lucky you. i guess they are improving.
my only challenge is the inaccurate kg measurement and the price.
princemolak:
Chrisvic refunded me this morning!

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kipesco(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
seyigiggle:
lucky you. i guess they are improving.
my only challenge is the inaccurate kg measurement and the price.

If you purchase from Alibaba directly, can't they deliver it to Nigeria safely without passing through third-party such as Chrisvic?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by seyigiggle: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
yes they can, but the prices depends on the supplier's shipping agent.
i think it's not cool discussing this on their thread.
personally i prefer their services. my issue is their inaccurate measurement and a bit high prices. I hope they could work on this.

kipesco:

If you purchase from Alibaba directly, can't they deliver it to Nigeria safely without passing through third-party such as Chrisvic?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Lindiwesooft: 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
princemolak:

PLs dont use those guys ooo.. They will end up collecting your money and frustrate the heck out of you.

Ordered for goods through them and the goods finally landed in their Nigeria office.

Went for collection and I was told my parcel was mistakenly given to another customer!!!

Its close to two weeks now and all they keep telling me is that they will get back my parcel for me as if the customer they mistakenly gave it to leaves in Tunisia.

Pls source for another company oo

thanks for your reply. I have been trying to get a reliable shipping agent but no way.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Michaelmercy(m): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lindiwesooft:
thanks for your reply. I have been trying to get a reliable shipping agent but no way.
DM me on whatsapp 08132662321

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Lindiwesooft: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
Michaelmercy:

DM me on whatsapp 08132662321
okay
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mercyway: 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
seyigiggle:
yes they can, but the prices depends on the supplier's shipping agent.
i think it's not cool discussing this on their thread.
personally i prefer their services. my issue is their inaccurate measurement and a bit high prices. I hope they could work on this.

Same thing that makes me dislike their services. They charge you above gross weight of your goods despite the fact that their shipping fee is the highest in the market for now.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:19am On Sep 04, 2018
Thanks, everyone for your inputs. We will keep working to make things better.

To our friends who mentioned that we calculate inaccurately weights, please understand that we calculate to the nearest 0.5kg. For example, if your item is 0.2kg, it will be considered as 0.5kg. If your item is 0.6kg, it will be considered as 1kg. 2.3kg is considered as 2.5kg and 2.6kg is consider as 3kg.

However, if you expect your item to be 2kg and you were charge 5kg, then you have the right to accuse us. However, before accusing us, make sure that you have cross-checked the weight during pickup. We have weight measuring equipment at our offices for you to cross-check things. If there is a difference in weight, report at the point of pickup. If you live in a different city/state, request our office to send the picture of weight to you when you receive pickup notification.

For our friends that complain that our prices are high compared to others, please understand that there is no way we can improve service without prices being affected. You want to get an instant response, you want your order to be processed as soon as possible, you want everything to be near perfect and yet you want us to also offer the lowest price. Friends think twice about it, it is against the law of nature. You cannot give a woman 50naira and expect her to cook the king's soup. It doesn't work that way. This job is not a one-man army. For us to achieve things, all hands need to join together. Those hands have a family, they have loved ones, they have daily needs and they need money to keep body and soul together. They are not robots.

How would you judge us if you start hearing that we owe people that work with us? How would you feel if you log into our website and cannot access it because we no longer have the fund to maintain it? How would you rate us if you pay us to process your order and it is taking forever because of lack of funds?

When you compare us with other people, please factor both their shipping and clearance fee, their updates, their response time, etc. If it worth it, go for it.

Our goal is to make online shopping (including shipping and charges) as transparent as possible. We are humans that make mistakes but we will keep working harder to minimize the mistakes. If you have to judge us, please tamper justice with mercy.
Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by emekaD3(m): 4:37am On Sep 04, 2018
its been 1 week now and express shipping of 3 days has not arrived, i'm appalled 1808254234
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by fejeerow(f): 8:14am On Sep 16, 2018
I hate that it s hard to communicate with you guys. I have been using ur service for over 4yrs and service is still shitty.. I always have issues with weight or delivery.
Now you guys are charging me for a product with Id no
IJ0258 weighing about 29.4kg. wetin sef? I dey buy block from china?

What is this? Always charging high and still increasing weight.
I need to know the content of IJ0258.i have called China office countless times and don't answer..that is why am here to complain. Why is that order weighing 29kg? How

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by folmus: 8:15am On Sep 16, 2018
Chrisvicmall:
Thanks, everyone for your inputs. We will keep working to make things better.

To our friends who mentioned that we calculate inaccurately weights, please understand that we calculate to the nearest 0.5kg. For example, if your item is 0.2kg, it will be considered as 0.5kg. If your item is 0.6kg, it will be considered as 1kg. 2.3kg is considered as 2.5kg and 2.6kg is consider as 3kg.

However, if you expect your item to be 2kg and you were charge 5kg, then you have the right to accuse us. However, before accusing us, make sure that you have cross-checked the weight during pickup. We have weight measuring equipment at our offices for you to cross-check things. If there is a difference in weight, report at the point of pickup. If you live in a different city/state, request our office to send the picture of weight to you when you receive pickup notification.

For our friends that complain that our prices are high compared to others, please understand that there is no way we can improve service without prices being affected. You want to get an instant response, you want your order to be processed as soon as possible, you want everything to be near perfect and yet you want us to also offer the lowest price. Friends think twice about it, it is against the law of nature. You cannot give a woman 50naira and expect her to cook the king's soup. It doesn't work that way. This job is not a one-man army. For us to achieve things, all hands need to join together. Those hands have a family, they have loved ones, they have daily needs and they need money to keep body and soul together. They are not robots.

How would you judge us if you start hearing that we owe people that work with us? How would you feel if you log into our website and cannot access it because we no longer have the fund to maintain it? How would you rate us if you pay us to process your order and it is taking forever because of lack of funds?

When you compare us with other people, please factor both their shipping and clearance fee, their updates, their response time, etc. If it worth it, go for it.

Our goal is to make online shopping (including shipping and charges) as transparent as possible. We are humans that make mistakes but we will keep working harder to minimize the mistakes. If you have to judge us, please tamper justice with mercy.
Thank you.

Why don't you add all the items together before the nearest 0.5kg?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2018
@ Fejeerow

The item you mentioned shows that you purchased this item yourself. For you to be using us for a long time, we believe you should have known that we do not work on Sundays. At the moment, we suggest that you contact your supplier that ship the goods to us and ask them for the weight of the item. If possible, ask them to send the shipping receipt to you. There is always a weight on the shipping receipt. Your case will be reviewed tomorrow but you can start now to make ahead by contacting your supplier.

It is also a surprise for your claim that it is hard to communicate with us. There is always 24/7hours online customer service from Monday to Saturday. You can simply chat with any of the online customer services and drop your complaint. Besides, emails are replied within 1hour to 24hours. You can also use that we to drop your complaint. If you want to contact China directly, as a long time customer we believe that you would have known that any call after 6 p.m China time ( which is 11 a.m Nigeria time) is not to guarantee to be answered. We recommend that you only call China office between 9:30 a.m to 6 p.m ( which is 2:30 a.m to 11:00 a.m Nigeria time).

It is not possible to call countless time to China office line ‭+862036487806‬ Monday to Saturday between 9:30 a.m to 6 p.m and no one answered. If it ever happens to use email or online chat to reach us. Someone is always there to answer you.

Happy Sunday.

@ Folmus,

Items are added together before measurement. So if you want us to pack together, be sure to add everything together before you place the order.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by folmus: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2018
Chrisvicmall:
@ Fejeerow

The item you mentioned shows that you purchased this item yourself. For you to be using us for a long time, we believe you should have known that we do not work on Sundays. At the moment, we suggest that you contact your supplier that ship the goods to us and ask them for the weight of the item. If possible, ask them to send the shipping receipt to you. There is always a weight on the shipping receipt. Your case will be reviewed tomorrow but you can start now to make ahead by contacting your supplier.

It is also a surprise for your claim that it is hard to communicate with us. There is always 24/7hours online customer service from Monday to Saturday. You can simply chat with any of the online customer services and drop your complaint. Besides, emails are replied within 1hour to 24hours. You can also use that we to drop your complaint. If you want to contact China directly, as a long time customer we believe that you would have known that any call after 6 p.m China time ( which is 11 a.m Nigeria time) is not to guarantee to be answered. We recommend that you only call China office between 9:30 a.m to 6 p.m ( which is 2:30 a.m to 11:00 a.m Nigeria time).

It is not possible to call countless time to China office line ‭+862036487806‬ Monday to Saturday between 9:30 a.m to 6 p.m and no one answered. If it ever happens to use email or online chat to reach us. Someone is always there to answer you.

Happy Sunday.

@ Folmus,

Items are added together before measurement. So if you want us to pack together, be sure to add everything together before you place the order.

How do we do the bold?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by fejeerow(f): 6:37am On Sep 18, 2018
Chrisvicmall:
@ Fejeerow

Happy Sunday.

@ Folmus,

So u think I didn't do all that? And I don't know the calling times or what are u saying?.
For me to come here to complain, do u think I haven't tried to contact your office?... U only when u want to pick.

I know wat I ordered for,...there is no way it will be up to 29.4 kg
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by horlawunm(f): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2018
Chrisvicmall:
Welcome to Chrisvicmall Nairaland page. This thread is to help you with your inquiries about Chrisvicmall service as well as help in solving issues that arise during your transaction with us.

In a nutshell, the below services is what we offer

Procurement Service : Chrisvicmall help individuals to purchase things from China stores and companies.

Escrow Service : Chrisvicmall offers an escrow service which protects both buyers and sellers from falling a victim of online scam or fraud.

Advertisement Service : Chrisvicmall offers advertising service. The cost is one of the cheapest adverting company you can be found.

Shipping: We offer both Express Shipping, Normal Shipping and Sea Shipping.
good day chrisvicmall...some one recommend your services to me... would love to know more about your services
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bhehkey:

Do u av any other procurement company u use?
Pls let me know pls
Cos I'm tired myself
for the btc stuff... Nairaland mail ain't working
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Policy001(m): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2018
Chrisvicmall:
@ Fejeerow

Happy Sunday.

@ Folmus,

how do you add it all together?

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.