Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191685 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by LadyWinona: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
Please, how can I find the numbers of sellers in Ali express? Thank you
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Cyprian213(m): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
chrisvic, i want to do business with you but i have a problem with you guys. Why is your naira- dollar exchange rate far higher than normal? Is that not extortion?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Activityj(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hi ladies&gentlemen,how business&i hope all is well? Please will like to use this medium to inform anyone that is in need or intend of getting original brizilian hair please visit the link below! You can buy in retails or preorder. At chrisvicmall you guy are too much....you rock my world! For more information contact me via Activityj@gmail.com http://chrisvicmall.com/product/Brizilian-virgin-hair/475/
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 05, 2013
how do i get ustomer's number? all i see is the zip.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:34am On Aug 05, 2013
Lady Winona: Please, how can I find the numbers of sellers in Ali express? Thank you

Download Trademanager and install it. After installing, you can start using it to chat with any seller that is online on aliexpress, alibaba, or taobao

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:35am On Aug 05, 2013
caropy: how do i get ustomer's number? all i see is the zip.

Which customer's number are you referring to
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2013
Cyprian213: chrisvic, i want to do business with you but i have a problem with you guys. Why is your naira- dollar exchange rate far higher than normal? Is that not extortion?[color=#006600][/color]

Sincerely speaking I think the reason is to help solve unstable money market and also to help the website run well
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2013
Activityj: Hi ladies&gentlemen,how business&i hope all is well? Please will like to use this medium to inform anyone that is in need or intend of getting original brizilian hair please visit the link below! You can buy in retails or preorder. At chrisvicmall you guy are too much....you rock my world! For more information contact me via Activityj@gmail.com http://chrisvicmall.com/product/Brizilian-virgin-hair/475/

Hope you make quick sells
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kolaide(m): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2013
"Cheapest 3G phone tablet NEW 7'' A13 3g phone Tablet pc Android 4.0 512M 4GB bluetooth gsm/wcdma tablet with sim card slot" from DOUBLE KING INDUSTRY CO LTD
Store No.805002 on aliexpress.

Pls chrisvic i need to know if you can help with the purchase and shipment of this item. i having trying to get across to Elena via mail but no respond. pls it very urgent. i need the total cost. thanks
kolaide
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2013
kolaide: "Cheapest 3G phone tablet NEW 7'' A13 3g phone Tablet pc Android 4.0 512M 4GB bluetooth gsm/wcdma tablet with sim card slot" from DOUBLE KING INDUSTRY CO LTD
Store No.805002 on aliexpress.

Pls chrisvic i need to know if you can help with the purchase and shipment of this item. i having trying to get across to Elena via mail but no respond. pls it very urgent. i need the total cost. thanks
kolaide

Do you have the link of the product. Please search sites like taobao,aliexpress, jd, paipai or yihaodian. Once you find what you want, let us know
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kolaide(m): 10:35am On Aug 05, 2013
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2013
kolaide: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/7-A13-3G-android-4-0-GSM-Phone-Call-Capacitive-Screen-512M-4GB-Dual-Camera-WIFI/715322854.html

this is the link.

Thanks

We can help you to purchase it, which bundle do you want?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by simplyOJ(m): 11:07am On Aug 05, 2013
@CVM,
I made a fund request on your platform on 18th of July and a follow-up mail on the 24th for N14,900 with a reply from you guys
that the money would be deposited in the account details I provided with GTbank
within 1-5days.

I just checked my balance some few minutes ago and the request is yet to be honored.

Please cross check and effect necessary action. My user name is nairarain

Chrisvicmall:

We will look into your case and if all is well, you will receive it this week

@Chrisvicmall,

This is getting to three weeks now what you promised was suppose to be done Max 5days.
It was the same delay I encountered trying to place my orders on your site that prompted this withdrawal yet the challenge persist. I no fit talk, please help me reconcile and credit my account accordingly. Thank you in anticipation of your response.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kolaide(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2013
leather case with black colour. i have spoke with the seller and she agree to send it to your china office address. i have given her your contact address. dis is her phone number:13714248949. Pls do i need to fund my chrisvicmall acct with the total fund including shipping fee? pls i will need the total cost of this transaction.

Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2013
simplyOJ: @CVM,
I made a fund request on your platform on 18th of July and a follow-up mail on the 24th for N14,900 with a reply from you guys
that the money would be deposited in the account details I provided with GTbank
within 1-5days.

I just checked my balance some few minutes ago and the request is yet to be honored.

Please cross check and effect necessary action. My user name is nairarain

@Chrisvicmall,

This is getting to three weeks now what you promised was suppose to be done Max 5days.
It was the same delay I encountered trying to place my orders on your site that prompted this withdrawal yet the challenge persist. I no fit talk, please help me reconcile and credit my account accordingly. Thank you in anticipation of your response.

Do you have a diamond bank account?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2013
kolaide: leather case with black colour. i have spoke with the seller and she agree to send it to your china office address. i have given her your contact address. dis is her phone number:13714248949. Pls do i need to fund my chrisvicmall acct with the total fund including shipping fee? pls i will need the total cost of this transaction.

Thanks

Hope the seller wrote your Chrisvicmall username as the receiver of the product?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kolaide(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
i have not paid for it. i want you to help with the purchase n shipment. that is why i want to know the total cost i will need to credit my chrisvic acct. thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by simplyOJ(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

I have diamond bank account.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by simplyOJ(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

see details as follows

James Ogbu

Diamond Bank
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ANAgency(m): 3:30am On Aug 06, 2013
I am so so SICK of CVM. Everything about them sucks and I think option two will be better.

They don't pick calls,
Don't reply emails.
Even the wechat sef same noni.

My username is creamstore, honour my request today as soon as possible. It must not exceed today.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:25am On Aug 06, 2013
A.N Agency:
I am so so SICK of CVM. Everything about them sucks and I think option two will be better.

They don't pick calls,
Don't reply emails.
Even the wechat sef same noni.

My username is creamstore, honour my request today as soon as possible. It must not exceed today.

Please cross check and get back to us
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 06, 2013
@CVM, pls how much will it cost me for u to ship two sets of black suits to nigeria,pls reply asap.the size of the suit is 48 XL,gv me ur shipping and commission for the items tnx
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 06, 2013
domcarez: @CVM, pls how much will it cost me for u to ship two sets of black suits to nigeria,pls reply asap.the size of the suit is 48 XL,gv me ur shipping and commission for the items tnx
i no knw as this number take comot for my fone. abeg person drop me ifaenyi phone numbers.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bajugbajug(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2013
Hello CVM. Pls it is possible for me to buy product from a store that is not listed on sites like aliexpress? Etc. But I do have their mobile number and office address in china. Am interested in memory card and don't mind if u have any link with good price. Tanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:48am On Aug 06, 2013
domcarez: @CVM, pls how much will it cost me for u to ship two sets of black suits to nigeria,pls reply asap.the size of the suit is 48 XL,gv me ur shipping and commission for the items tnx

What is the weight of the product. Do you have any idea?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:49am On Aug 06, 2013
beatsbug: i no knw as this number take comot for my fone. abeg person drop me ifaenyi phone numbers.

Ifeanyi's number is 08094987054
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:00am On Aug 06, 2013
bajugbajug: Hello CVM. Pls it is possible for me to buy product from a store that is not listed on sites like aliexpress? Etc. But I do have their mobile number and office address in china. Am interested in memory card and don't mind if u have any link with good price. Tanks.

Yes it is possible. You need to provide their numbers
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kolaide(m): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2013
chrisvic, you have not given me the cost implication of the tablet i send the link to you,both the the product fee and the shipping fee. pls i need it to effect transfer in to your account. Secondly can i trust that method of loading my chrisvic account with the online transfer?
URGENT!!!!!!!!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ebicon(f): 10:52am On Aug 06, 2013
Pls I want to chat with traders on Alibaba but there is no details of their mail adress, or better still wat the means of communication with them on Alibaba.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2013
kolaide: chrisvic, you have not given me the cost implication of the tablet i send the link to you,both the the product fee and the shipping fee. pls i need it to effect transfer in to your account. Secondly can i trust that method of loading my chrisvic account with the online transfer?
URGENT!!!!!!!!

Good morning. Please check your email again or resend the link here
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2013
ebicon: Pls I want to chat with traders on Alibaba but there is no details of their mail adress, or better still wat the means of communication with them on Alibaba.

Download trade manager. The link is http://trademanager.alibaba.com/
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kolaide(m): 11:26am On Aug 06, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.