Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall (25959 Views)

Nnamdi Oduamadi Joins Brescia On Season-long Loan / Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos / Mikel & Oduamadi Picked For FIFA Doping Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by CLT123(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
Nnamdi Oduamadi described his hat-trick against Tahiti at the Fifa Confederations Cup as 'massive' and says it is the reward of hard work.

The goals have also earned him an immediate recall to his parent club AC Milan.

"I am very happy. I really worked hard and getting three goals in the Confederations Cup is massive for me," he told KickOffNigeria.com.

Oduamadi, on loan to Varese from Milan, was to find out just how massive it was indeed when he discovered that after his second goal, AC Milan president Adriano Galliani called up manager Massimilliano Allegri and directed him to bring the Nigerian back Milan's pre-season training camp.

"That's fantastic for me and I want to give glory to God."

Oduamadi spent last season on loan at Varese, playing a very good second half of the season after returning from injury, which cost him a spot on Nigeria's Nations Cup squad.

But on a night of personal glory, Oduamadi, like the rest of the Nigeria squad felt a tinge of disappointment not only at the numerous missed opportunities, but also at his wrongfully disallowed goal.

"I'm a little bit disappointed that we missed so many chances and that the referee cancelled a good goal which I scored.

"But let’s see what happens in the second game."

http://www.kickoff.com/news/35091/nnamdi-oduamadi-described-his-hat-trick-against-tahiti-at-the-fifa-confederations-cup-as-massive-

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by gbagelat(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Rossikk(m): 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
Oduamadi is a real asset for Nigeria. Gifted, skillful, with a great attitude to the game. I see him in the SE for the next 10 years.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by buoye1(m): 1:23am On Jun 19, 2013
Gud&am happy 4 him...
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by cacius: 1:24am On Jun 19, 2013
The guy was simply wonderful. We need such hungry strikers.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Gepheral: 1:26am On Jun 19, 2013
Truly a goal hunter.. Kudos bro!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 19, 2013
cacius: The guy was simply wonderful. We need such hungry strikers.

we have them.. sadly they're injured

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by usibengate(m): 1:30am On Jun 19, 2013
Hardwork pays, i just hope and pray he substains d temple of of his play
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 19, 2013
He played fantastically against Tahiti, but the real challenges we face are coming one after the other. Uruguay first, then Spain. We need absolutely fantastic football to win against Spain on Sunday and I hope Oduamadi can lead us to the promised land.
Hard work pays all the time. Hope people will learn from his achievements. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by toshmann(m): 1:35am On Jun 19, 2013
This is the dude that got the first african hat trick in a FIFA tournament and we all ignored it while we got unnecessarily concerned over Tahiti's first ever goal being against us.

It takes an Italian soccer mogul to appreciate our players while we run them down.

Even fox soccer channel gave great kudos to the eagles (ignore ESPN and BBC, a buncha goat-heads)

27 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by free2ryhme: 1:39am On Jun 19, 2013
clap for him ooooo
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by mrofficial(m): 1:43am On Jun 19, 2013
Happy for him.
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by CaptainPlanet(m): 1:49am On Jun 19, 2013
mehn...u guyz r punk asses jubilatin ova goalz dat wia scored by mistake....didnt u guyz read tactically d general fatigueness of d eaglez...nd plz tahiti wz jst catchn fun... smh
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 19, 2013
Happy for him.

He has to compete with Niang, Pazzini, Robinho, Balotelli, Bojan and El Shaarawy for a starting place, in the first team.

All the best, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by sambos994(m): 1:51am On Jun 19, 2013
CaptainPlanet: mehn...u guyz r punk asses jubilatin ova goalz dat wia scored by mistake....didnt u guyz read tactically d general fatigueness of d eaglez...nd plz tahiti wz jst catchn fun... smh

Before we can take your comment into consideration, please enroll yourself into the nearest grammar school...

31 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by CaptainPlanet(m): 2:07am On Jun 19, 2013
[quote author=sambos994]
and whoz diz dog
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 19, 2013
Happy for this dude.
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Roland17(m): 2:15am On Jun 19, 2013
I am very happy for him, especially for confidence but i think he is cracking his eggs tooo early, for crying out loud we played against Tahiti, a glorified primary school team in my opinion.

Replicate such performance against Uruguay and we can beat the drums to the sky.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Goldie20: 2:57am On Jun 19, 2013
Goodluck .. *back to watching Spurs and Miami *

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Desdola(m): 2:57am On Jun 19, 2013
My man of d match. Not as selfish as other players. More grace bro
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by sambos994(m): 3:17am On Jun 19, 2013
CaptainPlanet: and whoz diz dog

Work on your English.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by tellwisdom: 3:20am On Jun 19, 2013
Dude played with mechanics,doctors(amateurs)and he's'jubilating over 3goals angry

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by sambos994(m): 3:21am On Jun 19, 2013
tellwisdom: Dude played with mechanics,doctors(amateurs)and he's'jubilating over 3goals angry

Yet he saved Nigeria from embarrassment in Calabar.

20 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by bunmioguns(m): 3:41am On Jun 19, 2013
sambos994:

God bless you, some people think wit their dick

16 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by tellwisdom: 3:42am On Jun 19, 2013
sambos994:

Are you kidding me at all?? How did he saved Nigeria in warri??
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by sambos994(m): 3:43am On Jun 19, 2013
tellwisdom:
Are you kidding me at all??
Can you not read? He saved Nigeria from embarrassment in Calabar. You know....the game against Kenya?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by tellwisdom: 3:47am On Jun 19, 2013
sambos994:
Can you not read? He saved Nigeria from embarrassment in Calabar. You know....the game against Kenya?
Wah happened in kenya?? sad
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 19, 2013
That cool bro. My advise, accept d call ASAP b4 d spain match. U hear No dulling
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:48am On Jun 19, 2013
bunmioguns:

bunmioguns in sport section? shocked
bunmioguns:

bunmioguns in sport section?what happened to d joke section
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by opendo21(m): 3:50am On Jun 19, 2013
Tahiti may not be a name to reckon with in football, but at least there are teams far worse than them, They had to beat some countries to qualify for the tournament and some of this guys have played before in FIFA underage tournaments, we have to give them credit for that. Back to topic, Many Nigerians were just too daft to see the alertness and composure of this guy called Nnamdi, very quick footed and sharp, That's what caught the eye of the president. I know he will do well in Milan if given the chance and a bit of time. Let's appreciate what we have. Oh ye critics, can u play better than him? If not......... KEEP QUIET.

19 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by sambos994(m): 3:50am On Jun 19, 2013
tellwisdom:
Wah happened in kenya?? sad

Go research. Nigeria vs Kenya in Calabar. Oduamadi saved us last minute.

So you were criticizing Oduamadi without even knowing what he did for the team....SMH undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by tellwisdom: 3:55am On Jun 19, 2013
opendo21: Tahiti may not be a name to reckon with in football, but at least there are teams far worse than them, They had to beat some countries to qualify for the tournament and some of this guys have played before in FIFA underage tournaments, we have to give them credit for that. Back to topic, Many Nigerians were just too daft to see the alertness and composure of this guy called Nnamdi, very quick footed and sharp, That's what caught the eye of the president. I know he will do well in Milan if given the chance and a bit of time. Let's appreciate what we have. Oh ye critics, can u play better than him? If not......... KEEP QUIET.
That milan president called him, means he can play??..innit??Professionals like me wld not play with amateurs nigerians are breeding undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Accuses His Brother Of Blackmail, Brother Promises Revelations / Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood / Argentina 1-1 Paraguay: Messi Goal Not Enough As Albiceleste Still On Bottom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.