Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Where Are Ngos That Fight For Women's Rights In Lagos, Nigeria? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Are Ngos That Fight For Women's Rights In Lagos, Nigeria? (4763 Views)

Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? / Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? / Is The Fight For Equality Ruining Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are Ngos That Fight For Women's Rights In Lagos, Nigeria? by cashoggy(f): 9:24am On May 09, 2008
My Corper friend had a child for a guy 2 years ago and there are no marriage plans in view. The guy batters the lady non-stop and now threatens to kill the little 2yr old with an excuse that he suspects he's not the father of the boy. They really don't live together, she stays with one friend or the other but he always goes to wherever she lives and beat her up to the extent that her friends now shy away from giving her accommodation. She has reported to his parents in another state but they don't seem to be capable of stopping him. The police is involved now but it just occured to me that one of those NGOs that fight this kind of course can be of immense help to her.

So, whoever knows the name and address of any such NGO should pls post it here. Thanks.
Re: Where Are Ngos That Fight For Women's Rights In Lagos, Nigeria? by iadeloye: 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
AM BOUND BY THESE RULES
Re: Where Are Ngos That Fight For Women's Rights In Lagos, Nigeria? by iadeloye: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
WOMEN'S RIGHTS AND HEALTH PROJECT

Office Address: The Pent House, 196, Egbe-Ikotun Road, Ejigbo, Lagos Nigeria

Email: whr.project@yahoo.com; ironsi_b@yahoo.com

Tel: +234 1 891 0775; +234 803 718 3072

(1) (Reply)

I Know You're Not Coming Home. / I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches – 52-year-old Lady / My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.