Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? (2076 Views)

Sucide Bomb Blast Again / Another Bomb Blast Again Buhari Do Something / Fresh Bomb Blast Again For Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by thelastPope(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha!

The bombers are on the run! The Enemies of Nigeria are complaining they want BH back because no more amnesty money to chop!

BH should go and hug a live 1000kva Transformer!!!

...God bless Nigeria!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

----------------------

This is a celebration thread! Haters, stear clear! grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by Sibrah: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
Its been a while now . . . Though i heard they are still killing.
Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by thelastPope(m): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
Sibrah: Its been a while now . . . Though i heard they are still killing.

There will always be killings, even in America...But God will protect us from danger...Amen!

For now, lets celebrate the peace! kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
seriously, even people in maiduguri are breathing some fresh air now grin

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
Besides bomb blast, when was the last time we heard of dare devil armed robbery operation?

FRESH AIR now live in Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Kano, Gombe, Kogi, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia, Edo, Imo, Cross River, etc, etc.

FRESH AIR everywhere you go.

Death to enemies of progress!
Death to bad-belle people!!

12 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by Afam4eva(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Besides bomb blast, when was the last time we heard of dare devil armed robbery operation?

FRESH AIR now live in Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Kano, Gombe, Kogi, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia, Edo, Imo, Cross River, etc, etc.

FRESH AIR everywhere you go.
Pls, let's not overstretch it. Let's be happy that now Nigerians don't have to worry about where the next bomb will go off and let's walk on solving the armed robbery situation cos it's still rife in the country.
Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by Dreal1247: 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
Even the indigens of the states where state of emergency was declared prefer living with the state of emergency to living with boko haram. FRESH AIR.

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
No more News headlines like

Gunmen
Pandemonium and scampered for safety
Daredevil
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by gramci: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
fresh air grin, haters abeg hug transformer
grin

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by thelastPope(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
Pls, let's not overstretch it. Let's be happy that now Nigerians don't have to worry about where the next bomb will go off and let's walk on solving the armed robbery situation cos it's still rife in the country.

I do agree with you and to take it to the next level, I think this affords us a window of opportunity to create a new mentality of community policing and being our brothers keeper. Irrespective of political differences, one thing I have been unhappy about is the fact that some are ready to bring the whole place down just to score some point. We should instead, come together in some form to help ourselves and be our brothers keeper. Maybe NL should start contributing in a way to Nigeria by helping to create a page where users can help police their communities. Seun should learn to give back, not just capitalize on our differences to make money... wink
Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by mike404(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
#TEAM FRESHEST AIR grin
Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
i hope it remains like this so we can move on with our lives peacefully.GOD bless every member of our security force that is involved in securing us.

God punish the perpetrators of this crimes, their sponsors, sympathizers and so on

God rest the innocent dead peacefully.

Most of all God punish those that took two years to come to a decision on how to solve this problem, God those that played politics with the crisis.
Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by mike404(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
Obiagelli: i hope it remains like this so we can move on with our lives peacefully.GOD bless every member of our security force that is involved in securing us.

God punish the perpetrators of this crimes, their sponsors, sympathizers and so on

God rest the innocent dead peacefully.

Most of all God punish those that took two years to come to a decision on how to solve this problem, God those that played politics with the crisis.
NICE ONE FROM Buhari'S POKESWOMAN tongue

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
mike404: NICE ONE FROM BUHARI'S SPOKESWOMAN tongue
Thanks for the complement
Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by saintneo(m): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
Some folks will call him a dumb clueless president. He is presiding the affairs of the nation well.

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
Don't underestimate Buhari,he can still spring an upset. But,for now,let's celebrate o
Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by thelastPope(m): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
Obiagelli:

I was disappointed with your post until I got to this part. I knew you just had to insert something in there. You no fit disappoint like that... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
thelastPope:

I was disappointed with your post until I got to this part. I knew you just had to insert something in there. You no fit disappoint like that... grin grin grin
As the lastpope I thought you going to say amen to my prayers but you didn't disappoint either grin grin grin
Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by dayokanu(m): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
God punish those PDP members who were using Boko haram to kill people

God punish those who had to retire Azazi and eventually killed him

God punish those who bomb Abuja on October 1 and exonerated MEND

In summary God punish retardeen Jonathan and his gang of bombers

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2013
Just a minute ago at Sambisa Forest.

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by thelastPope(m): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
dayokanu: God punish those PDP members who were using Boko haram to kill people

Nah!!!! Too weak. E no make sense at all! grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by thelastPope(m): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
Prof Corruption: Just a minute ago at Sambisa Forest.

Nice one there! I like that! Your brother should learn from you... cheesy
Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by sammyzacks(m): 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
Praise God! Thank you Jesus.
Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by slimghost(m): 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2013

LAME!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by Mieye007: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2013

These lines are so dry, I had to spinkle them with holy water from Egbesu shrine in Agadagba-bou river )',',',',',

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by ikenga67: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
Don't be in a hurry to celebrate yet. Remember George Bush's "shock and awe"? His premature and ultimately politically fatal "mission accomplished"?. Any nation or people that underates the tenacity of global islamic terrorism do so at their own peril. As militarily powerful and socially organized the US are, they have been forced to impose far reaching changes to their way of life and the way the see the world in the past decade to meet the existential challenges posed by global jihad.
For those more inclined to understand issue better and from a historical stanpoint I would recommend a book - "The Flame of Islam" by Harold Lamb.
Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by thelastPope(m): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2013
ikenga67: Don't be in a hurry to celebrate yet. Remember George Bush's "shock and awe"? His premature and ultimately politically fatal "mission accomplished"?. Any nation or people that underates the tenacity of global islamic terrorism do so at their own peril. As militarily powerful and socially organized the US are, they have been forced to impose far reaching changes to their way of life and the way the see the world in the past decade to meet the existential challenges posed by global jihad.
For those more inclined to understand issue better and from a historical stanpoint I would recommend a book - "The Flame of Islam" by Harold Lamb.

We just want to enjoy the peace for now. We know that everything is not bliss yet. But one thing has been accomplished for sure. That is putting an end to the almost institutionalization of BH in some northern states. They almost became a parallel government
Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by Pataki: 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
Shebi dumbo has been using boko haram as an excuse of not working on his electoral jargons? Oya bomb blast has ended, retardeen get to work.

grin cheesy grin
Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by mike404(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
Obiagelli:
Thanks for the complement
PLEASURE IS ALWAYS MINE
Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by thelastPope(m): 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
Pataki: Shebi dumbo has been using boko haram as an excuse of not working on his electoral jargons? Oya bomb blast has ended, retardeen get to work.

grin cheesy grin

I thought your chairman and leader says we should leave them alone and even supply them with cash and food stuffs! grin

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by thelastPope(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2013
May 13, 2013

Amaechi’s Governors Forum warns FG against state of emergency in Borno, others ….APC Governors rise against Jonathan too

Despite his face off with President Goodluck Jonathan, Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, on Monday signed a statement on behalf of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum warning the Federal Government against declaring a state of emergency in the troubled northern states.

“These requests (for a state of emergency) are being made by people who do not wish our country well and who are bent on plunging the country into a deeper crisis”, the statement noted.

President Goodluck Jonathan had last week said the issue of a state of emergency was being looked into even though the Presidency later at the weekend dismissed media reported which pointedly indicated the President was considering the option.

The most troubled areas of the North Borno, Nasarawa are under the opposition ANPP and Congress for Progressive Change.

Other states in the throes of crisis Yobe, Plateau and Benue

In a statement issued today, the governors said they would not support any planned declaration of a state of emergency in the troubled states.

http://nigeriapoliticsonline.com/amaechis-governors-forum-warns-fg-against-state-of-emergency-in-borno-others-apc-governors-rise-against-jonathan-too/
Re: When Was The Last Bomb Blast Again? by thelastPope(m): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
March 1, 2013

Governors dare bombs to attend APC talks in Borno

The governors said they chose Maiduguri to prove a point that “there should not be a no-go area for any Nigerian leader”.
President Goodluck Jonathan has not visited Borno State since the insurgency, which has claimed several lives, began in 2009. Vice President Namadi Sambo was there recently.
The meeting climaxed with visits to the Monday Market, which is the biggest in the state capital, and the Government College , Maiduguri .
The meeting was attended by governors of Borno, Lagos , Ekiti, Nassarawa, Imo,Ogun, Osun, Edo and the deputy governor of Yobe State.
Although Zamfara State Governor missed the plenary, he was part of the visits to the market and the college.
Osun State Governor Rauf Aregbesola, who read a communiqué after the meeting, said the meeting had demonstrated the position of APC that “there shouldn’t be a no-go-area for any leader that means well for his people.”
As the governors’ meeting was going on, there were reports of explosions in Customs and Bolori-Baga road in the city.
The communiqué read by Aregbesola said: “Rising from our meeting held in Maiduguri on 28 February 2013 and attended by the governors of Borno, Edo, Ekiti, Imo, Lagos, Nasarawa, Ogun, Osun, and Yobe and apologies from governors of Zamfara and Oyo States.
“The Forum reiterated our irrevocable commitment to the emergence of the new party, All Progressive Congress (APC). In solidarity with the Government and people of Borno and Yobe States, we are pleased to witness an upsurge of tranquility and happy that the situation has calmed down considerably in Maiduguri .
“Contrary to the image of rampant violence that has been painted to the whole world, we have discovered the people going about their businesses without let or hindrance. We wish to commend the efforts of our brother-Governors in the two (2) states (including Yobe) and the security agencies for the restoration of peace and stability.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/governors-dare-bombs-to-attend-apc-talks-in-borno/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tambuwal,Saraki Others Shun David Mark’s Peace Talk,Insist On Defection To APC / Shame To CNN! / Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.