Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,576 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara (21838 Views)

RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election / NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by ADidi1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
I was at Garbadu, Talata Mafara Local govt of Zamfara State, Where a Corps member, In person of Oluyemi Ololade Olusina (Zm/12b/0063) built an islamic School which consist of a big mosque and 6 class rooms, one staff room and 2 toilets for the village as his personal community development project, which was commissioned by Hon Speaker of the Zamfara state house of assembly,Rt(Hon) Sanusi Garba Rikiji, in the presence of the NYSC state coordinator Mrs Ruth Bakka, Talata Mafara LG Chairman Alhaji Dahiru Maiyara and the village district Head of Garbadu Alhaji Murtala Muhammed (Ruwan Bado)and other Nysc Staff and people of the community.

He was giving a chieftancy title (Jarman Garbadu), a large portion of Land, an indigeneship which also give him right to contest On Any political platform from d village.

He also passed out of the NYSC last week Thursday and He was given the best corps member of the year which nominates him for a presidential award I'll attach neccessary pictures and all other evidences. Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by ADidi1(m): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
He also got recommendation letters from top government officials, letter of appreciation and appointment.

1 Like

Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by ADidi1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
Like i said earlier He was given the best corps member of the year in Zamfara state. I am saying all this to encourage our youth to put interest in developing our community. He is a yoruba man from the south west of the country Ogbomoso north local govt precisely and he was posted to the northern part of Nigeria, in a village called Garbadu in Talata mafara local govt of Zamfara state and he contributed towards the eradication of illiteracy in our beloved country.

Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by ADidi1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
The pictures of the completed project

Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by dulaman: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
I hav a feeling that this thread will not make front page. MODS prov me wrong. is not like i'm part of the FTC Team, but dont blame me for saying FIRST OF ALL..
Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by dulphines: 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
Lafia Zarki! The second letter reads: "In appreciation for our contribution towards the development...." is it not suppose to be In appreciation for your contribution... Ok, let me read it again!

1 Like

Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by valdes00(m): 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
dulaman: I hav a feeling that this thread will not make front page. MODS prov me wrong
i think they did......ntogi

1 Like

Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by FUCKU: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
Wow! I am Igbo but I know the Yorubas are ULTRA-INTELLIGENT

2 Likes

Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
A'Didi:
I was at Garbadu, Talata Mafara Local govt of Zamfara State, Where a Corps member, In person of Oluyemi Ololade Olusina (Zm/12b/0063) built an islamic School which consist of a big mosque and 6 class rooms, one staff room and 2 toilets for the village as his personal community development project, which was commissioned by Hon Speaker of the Zamfara state house of assembly,Rt(Hon) Sanusi Garba Rikiji, in the presence of the NYSC state coordinator Mrs Ruth Bakka, Talata Mafara LG Chairman Alhaji Dahiru Maiyara and the village district Head of Garbadu Alhaji Murtala Muhammed (Ruwan Bado)and other Nysc Staff and people of the community.

He was giving a chieftancy title (Jarman Garbadu), a large portion of Land, an indigeneship which also give him right to contest On Any political platform from d village.

He also passed out of the NYSC last week Thursday and He was given the best corps member of the year which nominates him for a presidential award I'll attach neccessary pictures and all other evidences. Thanks.
ok
So what am i supposed to do with this news?
why are those female corpers smiling widishly and flaunting their goods for the guy?
cos they've seen prospects in the guy?

Naija gehs.. smh

1 Like

Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by sofadj(m): 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
OP, For you to have access to all these documents, shows you are either very close to the guy or you are him. All the same he did well.

2 Likes

Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by etenyong(m): 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
Am not surprise, maybe is if the millionaire's or politician Son. Where would an ordinary person who just finish skool get dat kind project. Anyway thanks 2 him. But no need 2 broadcast. Any calling other corp members to emulate him wen d dont hv d resourses.

7 Likes

Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by Kingharzyz(m): 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
hmmmm....what can I do for rivers state in this my service year.....hmmmmm.....thinking...maybe I shld build a church buh they've got ample of it....any advice palssssss
Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by overdrive(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nice one but d peaceful atmosphere of zamfara state contributed to a large extent to the realization of this laudable feat.also very nice of d appropriate authorities to appreciate and commend d corper.corper more grease to ur elbows.
Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by AK481(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
thats good...........most were busy fuccking the villagers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by etenyong(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
Am not surprise, maybe he is one of the millionaire's or politician Son in the country.. Where would an ordinary person who just finish skool get dat money carry undertake dat kind project. Anyway thanks 2 him. But no need 2 broadcast. why calling other corp members to emulate him wen d dont hv d resourses.
Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by Usman212s: 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
ALLAHU AKBAR..... MAY ALLAH REWARD HIM

6 Likes

Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by Donmams(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
Such shame. This happens routinely in the north. Unfortunately this can never happen in the south. I just wonder why you southerners hate us so much.
Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by overdrive(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
grin
King harzyz: hmmmm....what can I do for rivers state in this my service year.....hmmmmm.....thinking...maybe I shld build a church buh they've got ample of it....any advice palssssss
Help urself first grin

1 Like

Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by Oskyworld(m): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
Thats great!! Am happy for him!
I was the 2nd best corp member in Zamfara state too, got state Honours Governors award then and nominated for National Award now.. My state code no.: ZM/11C/0905
Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by oludebby90(f): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
He must av com frm a wealthy family to be able 2 do dat,abi...e jo...ni bo lo tiro wo ye,al d same.....it really gud
Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by Afam4eva(m): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
This is one individual building something like this yet some local government areas have not even erected a one room apartment.

2 Likes

Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by slimyem: 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
Op,are you sure the corper is not Chief Sweetus Oyoyo Yuzedo?

2 Likes

Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by gtrust: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
There are a few things missing:

- How did he do it (method)
- did he do fund-raising
- was it his personal fund

- Did other corpers assist re labour or intellect (architecture, surveyor, building engineers, etc)

- What did this man study in school himself

Why all these questions
Because it will serve us no good if someone else cannot replicate this great achievement elsewhere if they have access to all the above.

It will encourage any youth-corper with same or similar 'resources' to do atleast the same or much more.

Regards!

2 Likes

Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by touchmeder: 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
Wow this is commendable honestly. Its good his hard work and charitable spirit has been rewarded. All these accolades he has cant be bought with money.

1 Like

Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by frankobaba(m): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
King harzyz: hmmmm....what can I do for rivers state in this my service year.....hmmmmm.....thinking...maybe I shld build a church buh they've got ample of it....any advice palssssss

Maybe acquiring a brand new Bombardier Jet plane with full registration details and papers can land u not only an NYSC award nor a presidential award, but a PDP Presidential Ticket for 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by alexy147(m): 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
In as much as I commend him for the community develoment but it is obvious that he didn't build those structures with his allawee money....either he's into biz or the popsy na politician and which ever way,the guy try jare..and for them who gave him appointment abi recommendation letter,do u think he needs such..if only our politicians can have such heart..Congrats thou
Re: A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara by mu2sa2: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
There are many villages in this country that even the well alone will make a big difference. Well done corp member.Hope others will learn from you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No JAMB Registration, No Mobilisation For Corps Members — NYSC Insists / Lawyer Corper Returns Missing Phone In Anambra (Photos) / NYSC 2013/2014 Batch C, Where Is Your PPA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.