Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (79692 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (151) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by koligs: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2013
Pricelesss: Ok we thank all dose who have taken their time out to vote for Ijogz K, who many at first thought was the underdog in this competition. We appreciate you all. Lets do it again

Yes if you had gone through the pictures and Ijogz k didnt appeal to you, refresh your browser, if he still doesn't, borrow a phone my dear, Cuz we don't want anyone to miss any of the good things of life.

Ijogz is one of your own, he aint claiming MIT or Yankee package. He's a street boy, and it's on the street we run these things.

I personally would randomly PM some of those who are nice enough to Vote Ijogz k as he has arranged Somalian Visa for some of our lovely voters.

Don't be carried away by those who lie out of desperation!

If you can't type "Ijogz K" correctly kindly type "Ijogz" only.

Remember: Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measures
We ask ourselves who am I to be talented, brilliant and gorgeous
Actually who are you not to be?

Pricelesss
Campaign Manager Team Ijogz k
Nice strategy, Claiming street, that should buy the attention of Guyz here, we love those who represent the street.

My votes : Ijogz k, CFC Fan
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by tintingz(m): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2013
MY VOTES

¤ Nelly GhenGhen

¤ CFCfan

¤ pc guru

¤ abpatrick

¤ Ekwah
smiley

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Mr1234(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2013
demelza: Where is Shollypopz?
I vote:
EKWAH
Abpatrick
Xavier
Ijogz K
Elrony
Elrony is out. Replace him with DYGEASY. Thanks.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2013
DEAR ESTEEMED VOTER, before you cast your vote I’d like to highlight a few endearing QUALITIES of our man EKWAH;

*He is HANDSOME

*INTELLIGENT (his analytical skill is numbing)

*A dual MAJOR student (Elect. Engineering & MIT)

*Loves ACADEMICS to a fault (You’ll soon see his self-made Lib.)

*A near SPORTS addict (you’ll soon see his chiseled body too)

*SINGS, MIMES & DANCES excellently (You’ll soon hear his Romantic and Melodious voice following African hip-hop lyrics to the letter)

*COOKS when he has the time (Ladies in the house that’s a sign of Prince Charmin)

* SELFLESS (started carrying family responsibilities from late teens due to an unfortunate family incident)

OUR APPEAL?

Vote WISELY!
Do not allow only your eyes to decide for you (that was why EVE erred).
THINK properly before you hand out your mandate.

Now BEHOLD your MAN!

**teamEKWAH**
MCCT
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Pricelesss(f): 10:21am On Jun 19, 2013
Thanks Caracta, the French sweety 2kass and all those who selected Ijogz. I promise you that you won't regret it.

#team Ijogz K
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2013
AbPatrick honey'm
Laylow Sweetie'm
CFCfan Nna men!
Xavier Inyanya [size=5pt]all I want is your waist[/size]
NellyGhenGhen.. I don't like fair guys oº°˚! But ya eyes de trip me! kiss
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Pricelesss(f): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
I'm right here sweetie. *feeling a lil sick*
When you av bin aving sleepless nyts over anoda man headache. cheesy

#Team Ijogz k

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 50calibre(m): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2013
Is there any thing ekwah isn't good at? The guys is the quintessential perfect specimen. A genetic gold mine.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Pricelesss(f): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2013
tintingz: MY VOTES

¤ Nelly GhenGhen

¤ CFCfan

¤ pc guru

¤ abpatrick

¤ Ekwah
smiley
Sweeeeetyyy you can kindly remove someone and replace with Ijogz K.

Our God is an unbiased God. Don't vote based on popularity.

Do not Sin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by AbuMikey(m): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2013
Oya ke jijo... Make I first dey observe!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Caracta(f): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2013
Ishsoph: *He is HANDSOME

*Loves ACADEMICS to a fault (You’ll soon see his self-made Lib

*SINGS, MIMES & DANCES excellently (You’ll soon hear his Romantic and Melodious voice following African hip-hop lyrics to the letter)

*COOKS when he has the time(Ladies in the house that’s a sign of Prince Charmin)

Soon abi? Ok, we can keep our votes till then wink
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2013
Abu Mikey: Oya ke jijo... Make I first dey observe!!

#teamCFC
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2013
Campaigning should not take up a majority of the thread. Last round, there were times that we counted two votes per page. Please, take it easy.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by demelza: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
Oh no! Not at this time. The Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 50calibre(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2013
EKWAH - the only guy to battle EE+CS and still look cool.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Pricelesss(f): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2013
tchidi: AbPatrick honey'm
Laylow Sweetie'm
CFCfan Nna men!
Xavier Inyanya [size=5pt]all I want is your waist[/size]
NellyGhenGhen.. I don't like fair guys oº°˚! But ya eyes de trip me! kiss
I also don't like fair guyz. Let us stick to our principles and replace him with "Ijogz K"

#team ijogz.

Pricelesss

Number one campaign manager
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2013
koligs: Nice strategy, Claiming street, that should buy the attention of Guyz here, we love those who represent the street.

My votes : Ijogz k, CFC Fan
Hello Koligs. Let me start by saying you are entitled to 5 votes.
If I get your ideology right, you only want to vote boys from the street?? What about guys that used to be on the street but were very smart and had a dream who later was provided an opportunity to study and represent Nigeria in MIT through hard work. Shouldn't guys like this be encouraged??

A boy saved from the street will always go back there to help ppl that were once like him.
Vote wisely, vote Ekwah.

Campaign Manager
Shollypopz
MCCT

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2013
TEAM XAVIER would like to thank those who have voted for their candidate. Please, encourage your friends to vote for him as well so that we can move his ministry forward. Thank you very much smiley

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by demelza: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2013
Mr. 1234:
Elrony is out. Replace him with DYGEASY. Thanks.
Modified thanks
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 19, 2013
Vote dygeasY!!!
Come onnnn u cn do it
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by micki83(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2013
Eyah...so some of my candidates didn't make it. Oh well...here's my list:
Abpatrick
Laylow
Xavier
I'm not happy o!some candidates are still here just cos of their popularity on NL.dis isn't a popularity contest,is it? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2013
micki83: Eyah ...so some of my candidates didn't make it. Oh well...here's my list:
Abpatrick
Laylow
Xavier
I'm not happy o!some candidates are still here just cos of their popularity on NL.dis isn't a popularity contest,is it? undecided
Ogugua take note, this is a vote to Ekwah.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Pricelesss(f): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2013
micki83: Eyah...so some of my candidates didn't make it. Oh well...here's my list:
Abpatrick
Laylow
Xavier
Swity Ijogz K is not popular yet he's cute, you have up to 5 Votes, kindly modify and include him. Thanks kiss
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by demelza: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2013
Ishsoph: DEAR ESTEEMED VOTER, before you cast your vote I’d like to highlight a few endearing QUALITIES of our man EKWAH;

*He is HANDSOME

*Loves ACADEMICS to a fault (You’ll soon see his self-made Lib.)

*COOKS when he has the time (Ladies in the house that’s a sign of Prince Charmin)

* SELFLESS (started carrying family responsibilities from late teens due to an unfortunate family incident)

OUR APPEAL?

Vote WISELY!
THINK properly before you hand out your mandate.

Now BEHOLD your MAN!

**teamEKWAH**
MCCT
I think Im falling in lurve. This is turning out to be a labour of lurv.
#teamEKWAH

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by AbuMikey(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2013
Pricelesss: Sweeeeetyyy you can kindly remove someone and replace with Ijogz K.

Our God is an unbiased God. Don't vote based on popularity.

Do not Sin
You don't do such...mhow will you feel if someone voted Ijogz K and then remove his name??......I wee col Seskiss for U na

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Caracta(f): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
Ogugua take note, this is a vote to Ekwah.

Hahahahahhaha. Nice one!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2013
Caracta: MY VOTES:

1. Abpatrick kiss kiss

2. Laylow kiss kiss

3. Pcguru

4. Xavier

5. Ijogz K

Wa gbayi! kiss cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by micki83(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
Eyah!sowie dear;u really worked hard yesterday;e reach to sick!try rest small today(ekwah seems to be doin just fine,anyway)

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2013
50calibre: EKWAH - the only guy to battle EE+CS and still look cool.
I'm telling you, I can't explain his uniqueness by mere words, he is a pure genius.

Nigeria's very own genius.

VOTE EKWAH!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2013
50calibre:

Ogugua and sexkillz! Look at this vehicle trying to swerve into my lane, do you give me permission to ram?
Don't ram. Two rams fighting will cause distraction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (151)

Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.