Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Waec Gce Nov/dec Held Result Is Out. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Gce Nov/dec Held Result Is Out. (30333 Views)

Waec Gce Upgrading And Helping To Release Held Result How Possible It Is / When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? / Any Hope For Held Result To Be Released By Waec? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec Gce Nov/dec Held Result Is Out. by tshabalala: 12:39am On Jun 19, 2013
I am using this medium to inform those affected that waec gce has released all held result mine was bad sha eng c4, math b3. yor e8, phy b3, chem b3, agric c4, f math c5, bio cancelled and econ c4, share your result with me.
Re: Waec Gce Nov/dec Held Result Is Out. by Kendzyma(m): 6:31am On Jun 19, 2013
Op u sa ad bio in waec sa....and if nt....engineerin cours is beta cous ur physics na die o.....dey also rot out standin in som of my fwends result tinkin it will b Gud...bt d highest was a c5 in phy..ur resultsz gud o..bt if bio was der..it would av bin balancd
Re: Waec Gce Nov/dec Held Result Is Out. by tshabalala: 7:30am On Jun 19, 2013
Kendzyma: Op u sa ad bio in waec sa....and if nt....engineerin cours is beta cous ur physics na die o.....dey also rot out standin in som of my fwends result tinkin it will b Gud...bt d highest was a c5 in phy..ur resultsz gud o..bt if bio was der..it would av bin balancd
I taught as much but can't i use agric in lieu of bio?
Re: Waec Gce Nov/dec Held Result Is Out. by Kendzyma(m): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2013
tshabalala: I taught as much but can't i use agric in lieu of bio?
...yea u can bt it depends on d couse u gng 4.....
Re: Waec Gce Nov/dec Held Result Is Out. by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2013
Well this is one of my student result, imagine waec just dey cancelled result so that dem go fit sell this their useless gce form wen b 10k......smh for dis country........
Subject Grades
ECONOMICS B3
GEOGRAPHY B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE B3
MATHEMATICS A1
AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE C6
BIOLOGY C6
CHEMISTRY CANCELLED
PHYSICS CANCELLED
Re: Waec Gce Nov/dec Held Result Is Out. by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2013
Subject Grades
COMMERCE CANCELLED
CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE B3
ECONOMICS B2
GOVERNMENT B2
LITERATURE IN ENGLISH CANCELLED
ENGLISH LANGUAGE C6
MATHEMATICS C5
BIOLOGY C5
Re: Waec Gce Nov/dec Held Result Is Out. by tshabalala: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2013
So i should be grateful to God mine was bio only.
Re: Waec Gce Nov/dec Held Result Is Out. by BrendaIdikwu: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2015
Happiest moment in my life,all my waec gce was withheld but today it was released by Mr Andrew a very high person in the waec office, for those who don't know him yet or you are still in doubt if this upgrading he does is real? I advice you contact him for he is capable and have the full power to upgrade or release waec gce withheld result in a twinkle of an eye. You can contact him on (08152240666) as this was also some one said good things about him and publicized his number.
Re: Waec Gce Nov/dec Held Result Is Out. by freewillson: 12:58am On Jul 12, 2015
Hello every body greetings to you all, My name is shola last year i wrote WAEC and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year.

One day, i saw a post on the internet by one michael thanking Mr Mr johnson on how he helped him release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and Mr johnson the WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surpprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right now am very happy and thankful to Mr johnson and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call Mr johnson on his number (08051264264)Thank you very much sir and God bless
Re: Waec Gce Nov/dec Held Result Is Out. by Hoobil: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
please when will WAEC GCE 2018 held list is going to be released?? Any latest news about it??
Re: Waec Gce Nov/dec Held Result Is Out. by omieness: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2019
please can waec hold a candidate results if they only sit for two subject and when is Jan/Feb waec for private candidate gce results be released
Re: Waec Gce Nov/dec Held Result Is Out. by dunsin125: 8:26am On Apr 27, 2019
omieness:
please can waec hold a candidate results if they only sit for two subject and when is Jan/Feb waec for private candidate gce results be released
yes... I think so, do you mean 2nd series 2019 because the first series results are out already
Re: Waec Gce Nov/dec Held Result Is Out. by Hoobil: 11:47pm On May 09, 2019
Finally the 2018 WAEC GCE held result has being released

(1) (Reply)

TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community / Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. / Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.