Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married (38190 Views)

Medical Tests Couples Must Do Before They Get Married / 10 Nigerians Climbing Mt Kilimanjaro For Down Syndrome / Werewolf Boy Appeals To Doctors To Find A Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by ignis: 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
RedBenson: Really pathetic but must they marry? If christians, cant they turn to reverend sisters?
What if Muslims?
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by deebrain(m): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
cheesy

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
Wear hijab evry second of their life
ignis:
What if Muslims?
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by gebest: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
madam sure say na only her husband dey do dat tin that time when she get their belle so
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by sylve11: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
What has been will be again! cool
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
shewolf falling to pieces

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by gebest: 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
Beaf!:
They are soooo identical. The nose especially.[color=#990000][/color]

IS THAT THE HAIRY FATHER IN A FRAMED PICTURE AT THE BACKGROUND?
[YES
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
RedBenson: Really pathetic but must they marry? If christians, cant they turn to reverend sisters?
Trust me the convent will deny them admission. na who like nightmare?

2 Likes

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Awesomeking: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: The world's most fattest woman has a boyfriend so why can't dey.
there is difference btw fat nd freaky
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Caracta(f): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
My heart goes out to them.
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
peppy luv: grin Sowii I can't share my okija juju wit pwetty gurls not to talk of .......
baby your back make sense o... a moment with you won't be a bad idea
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by dapsonlou(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: There is a man for every woman. The world's most fattest woman has a boyfriend so why can't dey.

You are saying that because you don't know indian people, they are the most racist race on this planet... God know what he was doing when he made that country poor. If they have yankee power africans will still be slaves

3 Likes

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
If this lady could find love, anyone can!

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by amaechijay: 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
My Oh My!

But, God will do something....anyhow

Since they desire marriage.

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
@ignis, then they shld become Imam sisters or dont they have?

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Chregor(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
Leave me Jor; it isn't a good sight at all.
What if they were from Africa? only God knows wat the oyigbos wud say. If dia faces are dis hairy, how about dia *confluence towns*?
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by instaforexngr(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
its seems they like the hair.
I see no reason for having a shaving stick everywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
na run you dey so? wetin dey pursue you?
sexymoma: My Shout goes to Seun Osewa, Sexkillz, Ogugua88, Mynd44, Baba Oyo, Biolabee, Hornipipe, baracanista,190,Exponental RedBenson and those i forgot to mention there name one way or the other. i want to thank ma nairalanders for giving me the opportunity to express ma self. thanks alot. i would love to to write till eternity but time wont allow me. Bye for now.
oh sorry on the matter, am just too scared to comment, girls am so sorry i cant help your situation.
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Zemhen1: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: There is a man for every woman. The world's most fattest woman has a boyfriend so why can't dey.

I swear ....as already afraid just by looking at them.........sorry ehhh Buddha will provide husband grin cool

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Zemhen1: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2013

I swear ....am already afraid just by looking at them.........sorry ehhh Buddha will provide husband grin cool
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
what god has join
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Zemhen1: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
Luckysbab: To God be the Glory. In every hopeless situation, God creates a ray of hope one way or the other. They are still better than some. Let them praise God and turn to Him, he won't disappoint them.

God no dey here ooooo....na Buddha oooo grin wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
Is it just me or do they all look like Kanye "papa Kaidance Donda" West?
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Otses(f): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
Blood of God! Am speechless...
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Galaxydon1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
God forgive me for laughing. They look funny sha,
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Shezzman: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
@dollyparton..Laser Therapy?!!
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by kntrovasialmi: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
[size=16pt]Holy Mary, Mother of God![/size] shocked shocked shocked
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by vanessara: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
Who ever marries them would be Lucky na to dey export indian hair to Obodo Oyinbo land

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
vanessa_ra: Who ever marries them would be Lucky na to dey export indian hair to Obodo Oyinbo land
love your business acumen... make we do the business na? you go marry them, me i go de in-charge of the distribution of the hair as well as sourcing for clients

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver / Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help / Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.