Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

What Will You Do If You See This Dog? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do If You See This Dog? (12175 Views)

See What This Dog Found In A Garbage / How Do I Stop This Dog Before It Catches AIDS! / This Dog Always Defecate In Front Of My Gate (PHOTOS of the dog and shiit ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by dapsondou(m): 10:10am On Jun 19, 2013
You haven't visited a friend in a long time and you decided to one evening. You entered his compound just like you normally do without knocking and after taking few steps, this dog suddenly appeared.
What are you gonna do?

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2013
Last prayer[b][/b]
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by dasparrow: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2013
@Post

That is a very cute dog and this type of dogs are needed in a country like ours were security continuously remains a challenge. If I walked into a friend's compound and saw this dog, I will just stand still and then allow the dog to sniff me. Dogs have intuition and get a sense of who has good intentions and who is out to do their owner harm. If you don't have any evil intentions, you have nothing to fear.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by dapsondou(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

That is a very cute dog and this type of dogs are needed in a country like ours were security continuously remains a challenge. If I walked into a friend's compound and saw this dog, I will just stand still and then allow the dog to sniff me. Dogs have intuition and get a sense of who has good intentions and who is out to do their owner harm. If you don't have any evil intentions, you have nothing to fear.
Not all dogs will leave u cos u have no bad intentions. Some will attack just because ure a stranger.
And are u sure that on seeing this dog, you'll still wait?
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by dapsondou(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2013
Kizitocyber: Last prayer[b][/b]
lol
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by Nebulae: 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
...I'll start wondering whether my faith dey kampe.... shocked
Don't shrink back---
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by dapsondou(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
It's not easy to see a BEAST like this and still wait. Though, I've faced unleashed dogs thrice(very aggresive dogs) and i remained motionless till the owner rescued me on two occassions. The 3rd time i pretended not to see the dog and i walked past it and it worked.
But this..... I'll run to the extent that it'll feel like I'm flying
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
Lolx....
Ma Doc,ah go just dey do d Lord's prayer.....buh come to fink of it...d dog might nt b dat aggressive na
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by dapsondou(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Lolx....
Ma Doc,ah go just dey do d Lord's prayer.....buh come to fink of it...d dog might nt b dat aggressive na

Maybe. Maybe not
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by dapsondou(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
Here is another

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by slimyem: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
Naturally,I hate dogs and fear them. The way I scream when local ones come close to me cannot be described talk less if this beast does. Though not the smartest move but slimyem at that point will not be thinking nothing. She'll scream ,shout, and cry while also running with every might in her. cool
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by dapsondou(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2013
slimyem: Naturally,I hate dogs and fear them. The way I scream when local ones come close to me cannot be described talk less if this beast does. Though not the smartest move but slimyem at that point will not be thinking nothing. She'll scream ,shout, and cry while also running with every might in her. cool

LOL
I love dogs. The cute ones but i still won't wait for this one to come near me
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2013
are dose tngs realy dogs dey look more of a monster!
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by dapsondou(m): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2013
cogitoErgo: are dose tngs realy dogs dey look more of a monster!

Yes they are.
GIANT DOGS
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by Mesopotamia(f): 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
That is a caucasian mountain dog fro russia.It is a shepherd dog used to guard flocks against predators like wolf.Itz very strong,obey instruction,and performs well when you give it free space to run around.If the dog must bd use as a home dog,children should be allowed to play too much with it as it will go to every lenght to protect its people.Also,make sure you socialize the dog from a very tender age so that it won't be a menace when it grows.
Average life span=10/11 years.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by dapsondou(m): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
Mesopotamia: That is a caucasian mountain dog fro russia.It is a shepherd dog used to guard flocks against predators like wolf.Itz very strong,obey instruction,and performs well when you give it free space to run around.If the dog must bd use as a home dog,children should NOT be allowed to play too much with it as it will go to every lenght to protect its people.Also,make sure you socialize the dog from a very tender age so that it won't be a menace when it grows.
Average life span=10/11 years.

Gbam
Give me 5.
You're very correct. You must be a dog lover
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by Mesopotamia(f): 3:54am On Jun 21, 2013
dapsondou:

Gbam
Give me 5.
You're very correct. You must be a dog lover
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by Mesopotamia(f): 3:56am On Jun 21, 2013
[quote author=dapsondou]
I love dogs and caucasian is not a bad dog.My brother rear and train dogs as business but he said he'll never rear a caucasian because of its high maintenance cost.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by dapsondou(m): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
^^^ Let ur brother give it a trial. Not all caucasians grow this big, only mountain caucasians do. Normal caucasians are slightly bigger than the average german shepherd.
I'll like to have one
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by lacicrips(m): 10:32am On Aug 24, 2013
dapsondou:
Not all dogs will leave u cos u have no bad intentions. Some will attack just because ure a stranger.
And are u sure that on seeing this dog, you'll still wait?

You'd be in a bigger trouble if you tried to escape.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by dapsondou(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
lacicrips:

You'd be in a bigger trouble if you tried to escape.

So what're u gonna do?
We're human beings...instinct will tell u to run
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by lacicrips(m): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
dapsondou:

So what're u gonna do?
We're human beings...instinct will tell u to run

Like others have said above; just stay where you are and wait for the owner to come. But if you're the brave type, you can just walk past it without fears. It'll just keep following and sniffing you, and if it senses your fear, then barking will start. Most people will run at this stage, but that's probably suicide.

They're a lovely breed, I'm trying to own one too.

Find below the picture of a 3 month old pup of same breed.

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by dapsondou(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
lacicrips:

Like others have said above; just stay where you are and wait for the owner to come. But if you're the brave type, you can just walk past it without fears. It'll just keep following and sniffing you, and if it senses your fear, then barking will start. Most people will run at this stage, but that's probably suicide.

They're a lovely breed, I'm trying to own one too.

Find below the picture of a 3 month old pup of same breed.
lol...
I pray money comes, i'll like to have a caucasian too..but not of this mammoth size in d topic sha
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by chucky234(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

You better dont try this with a rot,pitbull or presa canario if do you are a gonner.
Stand ko, sniff ni.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by dapsondou(m): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
chucky234: You better dont try this a rot,pitbull or presa canario if you are a gonner.
Stand ko, sniff ni.

Yeah, i noticed these giant breeds seem to be on the calm side bt seeing it SUDDENLY, you'll run. I don't believe those who are saying they'll wait mean it. They'll also run
Those breeds u mentioned are agile and fast...Their instincts is to attack intruders. Only trained dogs can be restrained or behave well
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by charybabe: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
na dog b dat or lion? me i go recite psalm 23 n surender
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by dojumav: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2013
Na to dey shout help help help help.... embarassed[url][/url] embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by dapsondou(m): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2013
dojumav: Na to dey shout help help help help.... embarassed[url][/url] embarassed

Shouting irritates dogs, you know?
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by 190theclown: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2013
AWW so beautiful cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2013
190-the-clown:
AWW so beautiful cheesy cheesy
C ur mouth...Amosu
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by 190theclown: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2013
Vickii Ro:
C ur mouth...Amosu

da fuq angry
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Dog? by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2013
190-the-clown:

da fuq angry
U knw,u shld really. Learn hw 2 address a lady.I taught u beta
Jeez!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Registration And Login On The Mobile Site! / Moving Objects In Your Body Or Blood Affliction? Get These Books. / Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.