Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:18 AM

Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! (13890 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Listening To Worldly Music,worldly Jokes And Movies Is An Abomination To GOD / Sunday Worship Is The "mark Of The Beast" And Sabbath Is The Seal Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
shdemidemi:

If you truly think so, answer the questions or vamoose

You dont believe you (being a non-Jew) are part of Jesus' flock and kingdom.

Why should I keep on arguing Christian matters with you?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
italo:

You dont believe you (being a non-Jew) are part of Jesus' flock and kingdom.

Why should I keep on arguing Christian matters with you?

gal 2:8
For He Who motivated and fitted Peter and worked effectively through him for the mission to the circumcised, motivated and fitted me and worked through me also for [the mission to] the Gentiles.

I belong to the church through the message preached to a non-jew like me. Unlike you that sees clearly but still run after the gospel for the Jews. PATHETIC.

Peter writes his books, he addresses it to the Jewish believers

Paul writes, he address it to the church

Take your pick, where do you belong?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
italo:

Can you please translate this to English?

That is advanced Engrish. No translation is needed.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
shdemidemi:

gal 2:8
For He Who motivated and fitted Peter and worked effectively through him for the mission to the circumcised, motivated and fitted me and worked through me also for [the mission to] the Gentiles.

I belong to the church through the message preached to a non-jew like me. Unlike you that sees clearly but still run after the gospel for the Jews. PATHETIC.

Peter writes his books, he addresses it to the Jewish believers

Paul writes, he address it to the church

Take your pick, where do you belong?

Keep on with the heresy.

There are now two gospels and two Churches.

...according to shdemidemi.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
italo:

Keep on with the heresy.

There are now two gospels and two Churches.

...according to shdemidemi.

You just said you believe the bible 100%. I pasted a verse from the bible to you, you call it heresy.

What do you really believe in?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
shdemidemi:

You just said you believe the bible 100%. I pasted a verse from the bible to you, you call it heresy.

What do you really believe in?

Of course a hypocrite and heretic cannot but be a liar.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
italo:

Of course a hypocrite and heretic cannot but be a liar.

what you call heresy is there in black and white, take the vale off your mind.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
Until you have something meaningful to offer...
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
italo: Until you have something meaningful to offer...
I assume you are saying that part of the scripture is not meaningful
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
italo:

Unfortunately, that is what you erroneously understand from that simple statement of mine. How then can you understand the gospel?

I know English is the problem. you did not understand what the word because did to your english here. I believe the Bible is 100% true. Because it was declared 100% true by God's Catholic Church which is 100% true.

What do you always think whenever you hear the word bible...just a book that was declared true by catholic church? SMH
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
Boomark:

What do you always think whenever you hear the word bible...just a book that was declared true by catholic church? SMH

But I asked you who compiled the so-called book that you use, when and how, you had nothing to say.

You only know how to kill yourself over other people's beliefs.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
italo:

But I asked you who compiled the so-called book that you use, when and how, you had nothing to say.

God did through the Holy Spirit...
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
shdemidemi:

God did through the Holy Spirit...

Which book is it?

When did God compile it?

What is your evidence that God compiled the book?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
italo:

Which book is it?

When did God compile it?

What is your evidence that God compiled the book?

You don't need to worry yourself about who put the bible together. All you need do is to believe what was written by faith that it is from God. Whoever you say compiled it did not write it, so what is the stress?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
shdemidemi:

You don't need to worry yourself about who put the bible together. All you need do is to believe what was written by faith that it is from God. Whoever you say compiled it did not write it, so what is the stress?

If you can believe that the writings of the Bible are from God without evidence, why then do you hound Catholics to provide evidence that the teachings of the Church is from God?

HYPOCRISY!
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
italo:

If you can believe that the writings of the Bible are from God without evidence, why then do you hound Catholics to provide evidence that the teachings of the Church is from God?

HYPOCRISY!

Anything added to what I have as the word of God by faith is not accepted. It can only be from the devil according to scriptures. The bible is full as it is, I don't need your church to add to it.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
italo:

I use New World Translation. Jehovah witnesses compiled it. and it has the name of my God written in it. I go for what is written(content) not the compiler.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
shdemidemi:

Anything added to what I have as the word of God by faith is not accepted. It can only be from the devil according to scriptures. The bible is full as it is, I don't need your church to add to it.

St Paul said the Thessalonians should stand firm in what he taught them through word of mouth. St Paul must have been of the devil too then, right?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
Boomark:

I use New World Translation. Jehovah witnesses compiled it. and it has the name of my God written in it. I go for what is written(content) not the compiler.

Jehovah's Witnesses compiled nothing.

They took the adulterated version from the protestants and adulterated it further.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
italo:

St Paul said the Thessalonians should stand firm in what he taught them through word of mouth. St Paul must have been of the devil too then, right?

He is not the devil cos the bible say he got a direct revelation from Christ. while revealing the revelation he says even if an angel comes to tell us anything different or add anything he should be accursed
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
shdemidemi:

He is not the devil cos the bible say he got a direct revelation from Christ. while revealing the revelation he says even if an angel comes to tell us anything different or add anything he should be accursed

Part of his revelation was propagated by word of mouth, not written in the Bible.

But you believe all of revealed truth is in the Bible.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
italo:

Part of his revelation was propagated by word of mouth, not written in the Bible.

But you believe all of revealed truth is in the Bible.
Everything was documented before compilation, like I said before God can use the betrayer of Judas to achieve the aim of salvation. God can also use someone like Paul to propagate His gospel. He could use any man to collate His word, don't dwell on who and who put scriptures together, all happened through God's providence not any ability or wisdom of any man.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 11:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
italo:

Jehovah's Witnesses compiled nothing.

They took the adulterated version from the protestants and adulterated it further.

Your own bible should have the name of God happily written in it if it is not adulterated. Besides my Jehovah witness Compiled bible is the one that showed me that making the image of unknown persons and calling them Jesus is very wrong.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 12:10am On Jun 29, 2013
shdemidemi: Everything was documented before compilation, like I said before God can use the betrayer of Judas to achieve the aim of salvation. God can also use someone like Paul to propagate His gospel. He could use any man to collate His word, don't dwell on who and who put scriptures together, all happened through God's providence not any ability or wisdom of any man.

you believe all revelation is in the Bible, Paul didnt.

if God can use anyone to do any part of his work, then he certainly can use the Catholic Church to propagate his true doctrine...as, indeed he does.

I will dwell on who God uses because if you are not aware of who God uses for his salvific work, then your soul would be in danger of damnation.

e.g if one was not aware that God used the Catholic Church to compile his written word then that person could turn to Mohammed for God's written word.

we have to know who to go to.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 12:14am On Jun 29, 2013
Boomark:

Your own bible should have the name of God happily written in it if it is not adulterated. Besides my Jehovah witness Compiled bible is the one that showed me that making the image of unknown persons and calling them Jesus is very wrong.

Jehovah's Witnesses. LMAO!
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 12:15am On Jun 29, 2013
italo:

you believe all revelation is in the Bible, Paul didnt.

if God can use anyone to do any part of his work, then he certainly can use the Catholic Church to propagate his true doctrine...as, indeed he does.

I will dwell on who God uses because if you are not aware of who God uses for his salvific work, then your soul would be in danger of damnation.

e.g if one was not aware that God used the Catholic Church to compile his written word then that person could turn to Mohammed for God's written word.

we have to know who to go to.

God does not need the catholic church to tell us anything new, all He needs from believers is to propagate what has been written. No laws, no rituals, no celibacy, no worship of Mary, No restriction from eating any food, no infallible guy called the pope. God does not need your church to add anything at all.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 12:22am On Jun 29, 2013
shdemidemi:

God does not need the catholic church to tell us anything new, all He needs from believers is to propagate what has been written. No laws, no rituals, no celibacy, no worship of Mary, No restriction from eating any food, no infallible guy called the pope. God does not need your church to add anything at all.
shdemidemi:

God has chosen to use the Catholic Church to propagate his doctrine. it is because confusionists dont agree that we have all of you hundreds of thousands of Churches claiming to propagate what has been written but instead spreading chaos amongst God"s people.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 12:31am On Jun 29, 2013
italo:

God has chosen to use the Catholic Church to propagate his doctrine. it is because confusionists dont agree that we have all of you hundreds of thousands of Churches claiming to propagate what has been written but instead spreading chaos amongst God"s people.

No, forget other churches, we are talking scriptures. If your church is in line with scriptures, I am fine. Are they inline with scriptures?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 12:47am On Jun 29, 2013
shdemidemi:

No, forget other churches, we are talking scriptures. If your church is in line with scriptures, I am fine. Are they inline with scriptures?
italo:

Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 1:03am On Jun 29, 2013
you are not answering my question...is your church doctrine in line with the scripture?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 1:05am On Jun 29, 2013
shdemidemi: you are not answering my question...is your church doctrine in line with the scripture?
italo:

Find your answer in there.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 1:09am On Jun 29, 2013
italo:

Find your answer in there.

I didn't answer your questions that way though, you don't seem very comfortable with questions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nairaland Forum 2014 Watch-Night Service / Today Message @ Dunamis International Gospel Centre / How Do You Know When God Speaks To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.