Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,747 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! (13934 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Listening To Worldly Music,worldly Jokes And Movies Is An Abomination To GOD / Sunday Worship Is The "mark Of The Beast" And Sabbath Is The Seal Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
ijawkid:

I got this quote from the link you gave....

"for
the honor accorded to the image passes
over to its prototype, and whoever adores
the image adores in it the reality of what
is there represented
."

My question is.....what's the difference between this act what the people who practice shintoism,buddhaism, etc do??.....

They infact adore,bow before and worship images or representations of there God(s).......

Abeg Jesus command this kin act??.....

Can't you guys worship the one true God the Father with out images and mouldings just as Jesus did??......

hieeeh! Syncan don expose them the more.

Now the images belong to different persons, i fear satan and his angels will be represented. And the honour will go to them.

Satan will look and say, "they bow to me in honour of me. God of heavens will see that i am God too and i deserve worship, hahaha!"

true worshipers worship God in spirit. There is no corruption with this kind of worship.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
italo:

And your body is the temple of God.

Yes.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Syncan(m): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
Boomark:

hieeeh! Syncan don expose them the more.

Now the images belong to different persons, i fear satan and his angels will be represented. And the honour will go to them.

Satan will look and say, "they bow to me in honour of me. God of heavens will see that i am God too and i deserve worship, hahaha!"

true worshipers worship God in spirit. There is no corruption with this kind of worship.

The link I posted, takes you to what the Christians believed in, around the time they collated the books of bible into a book. It also gives you scripture passages which backed their belief. Those quotes were made by the council in 787AD. Read and air your view.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
Boomark:

ie the moulded image of Christ.
Which is also the moulded image of God. Abi?

So Moulded image of different white men can now be called the image of God(of course all images are not the same). What kind of false doctrine is this? angry know fully well the that these images belong different persons yet they still bow to them, calling them images of God.

*Shedding tear this kind of delusion*

You kneel at the name of Jesus...but that wasnt the name given to him by Mary.

She never mentioned "Jesus." She spoke Aramaic.

You are also worshiping false god, right?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
Boomark:

Yes.

Then the son of perdition is in you. Right?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by peteregwu(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
I DONT KNOW WHY MANY ARE STILL ARGUING. WHAT I POSTED IS BACKED BY THE WORD OF GOD. ANYONE INVOLVED IN ANY IDOL WORSHIP WILL NOT MAKE HEAVEN. AND IF YOU ARE WORSHIPPING IN ANY CHURCH WHERE THEY WORSHIP IDOL, IMAGES, OR DESCIPLES OR EVEN MARY AND AS WELL PRAY DIRECTLY TO THEM, BELIEVE ME ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD THEY WILL NOT ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, THEY WILL ALL HE CAST INTO HELL FIRE FOREVER. YOU BETTER LEAVE AND RUN FOR YOUR SOUL. THE TIME IS SHORT.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
peteregwu: I DONT KNOW WHY MANY ARE STILL ARGUING. WHAT I POSTED IS BACKED BY THE WORD OF GOD. ANYONE INVOLVED IN ANY IDOL WORSHIP WILL NOT MAKE HEAVEN. AND IF YOU ARE WORSHIPPING IN ANY CHURCH WHERE THEY WORSHIP IDOL, IMAGES, OR DESCIPLES OR EVEN MARY AND AS WELL PRAY DIRECTLY TO THEM, BELIEVE ME ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD THEY WILL NOT ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, THEY WILL ALL HE CAST INTO HELL FIRE FOREVER. YOU BETTER LEAVE AND RUN FOR YOUR SOUL. THE TIME IS SHORT.

The same thing applies to those who worship aprons or those who discard the true living God for the god of chosen
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by SalC: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
Boomark:

It wasn't me.
I hear you.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by holypower(m): 1:57am On Jul 07, 2013
woky: i dont tink i wil eva leave the catholic church..

dear, nobody is telling you to leave the catholic but when you read the Bible and study it as well. You will tell yourself the truth
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
Syncan:

The link I posted, takes you to what the Christians believed in, around the time they collated the books of bible into a book. It also gives you scripture passages which backed their belief. Those quotes were made by the council in 787AD. Read and air your view.

I took my time to explain these things from the link misonas gave me some time ago. Apostles warned of false doctrine that will soon arise in the church which is different from what they taught.

If you feel there is any strong reason they gave, bring it and i will tell you how it is not. I hope you saw my teaching on Sabbath you claimed your church fathers changed not knowing Christ has already done it all.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
italo:

You kneel at the name of Jesus...but that wasnt the name given to him by Mary.

She never mentioned "Jesus." She spoke Aramaic.

You are also worshiping false god, right?

I have already know that anything can go in catholic. You will also come to tell us that Jesus cannot speak English.

May be you have to tell us if Christianity is false because those that started it did not start it in English. Tell us, is it true?

SMH!!! You don start your childish act again.

1 Like

Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
@shdemidemi

Am inviting you to Anony/Deepsight One God Academy. It a learning arena, so you can leave the Catholics with their confused trinity doctrine.

@italo, syncan and Catholics too
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
Boomark:

I have already know that anything can go in catholic. You will also come to tell us that Jesus cannot speak English.

May be you have to tell us if Christianity is false because those that started it did not start it in English. Tell us, is it true?

SMH!!! You don start your childish act again.

Are you worshiping a false god or not?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Syncan(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
Boomark:

I took my time to explain these things from the link misonas gave me some time ago. Apostles warned of false doctrine that will soon arise in the church which is different from what they taught.

If you feel there is any strong reason they gave, bring it and i will tell you how it is not. I hope you saw my teaching on Sabbath you claimed your church fathers changed not knowing Christ has already done it all.

Exactly! That's why I take heed lest your false doctrines lead me away from the apostolic teachings. And to talk of Sabbath,You never proved to me that the apostles truncated the last day of the week, for the first day of the week as the lords day. It doesn't matter your rhetoric,all i ask is using your own basis of judgement of me "where is it in the bible that we should work on Saturday and keep Sunday as holy". I and you observe this, tell me why you do, since "Only bible" is your reference.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
italo:

Are you worshiping a false god or not?

I worship the God of god, the Father who Jesus commanded us to worship in spirit and in truth.

I believe the next question will be "do you worship idol?" if your tired at this point, you can stop posting o.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
Syncan:

Exactly! That's why I take heed lest your false doctrines lead me away from the apostolic teachings. And to talk of Sabbath,You never proved to me that the apostles truncated the last day of the week, for the first day of the week as the lords day. It doesn't matter your rhetoric,all i ask is using your own basis of judgement of me "where is it in the bible that we should work on Saturday and keep Sunday as holy". I and you observe this, tell me why you do, since "Only bible" is your reference.

Have you forgotten how you were telling me how you trusted your church fathers so much and you disappeared when i gave you a reply. You made me prepare this:
www.nairaland.com/1309931/perfect-sabbath#16675883
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Syncan(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
^^^ And the fact that no one commented after those many views did not tell you it was been avoided like plaque. What is clear is clear. My question to you is yet to be answered. All you've done is tell me what you think. Outrageous private claims of interpretation of scripture.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
Syncan: ^^^ And the fact that no one commented after those many views did not tell you it was been avoided like plaque. What is clear is clear. My question to you is yet to be answered. All you've done is tell me what you think. Outrageous private claims of interpretation of scripture.

Is it today that you knew me? What i give are incontestable facts. The Catholics that viewed do not know how to handle my case because what i presented is true.

They also fear i may ask them questions of things their church fathers may not know.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Syncan(m): 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
Boomark:

Is it today that you knew me? What i give are incontestable facts. The Catholics that viewed do not know how to handle my case because what i presented is true.

They also fear i may ask them questions of things their church fathers may not know.

Hahaha, only catholics view posts on religious section now right? It was so bad even renowned trolls stayed away. Lol , you can still delete it before other forumites start judging you based on it.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 8:12am On Jul 08, 2013
@ Boomark,

I never saw the jargons you wrote there until now.

You made a dumb post...and only you gave a dumb reply...

And you are happy.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
Syncan:

Hahaha, only catholics view posts on religious section now right? It was so bad even renowned trolls stayed away. Lol , you can still delete it before other forumites start judging you based on it.

It was simple and short but hot like fire. No body can contest it because it is pure truth. Besides it is a teaching for catholics to learn from.

Abi you too dey fear am? Where will you even start to attack/refute it? Except you manufacture mysteries.

I will not delete it so that those who are been deceived will know what is actually true. You can lol from today till tomorrow, it is still incontestable!
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
italo: @ Boomark,

I never saw the jargons you wrote there until now.

You made a dumb post...and only you gave a dumb reply...

And you are happy.

how can a dumb post and reply make you dumbfounded? May be there is still a problem in Rome. Are you still waiting to receive what to say from them.

At least when i see you make dumb posts, i correct you with immediately effect. cheesy
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
Boomark:

how can a dumb post and reply make you dumbfounded? May be there is still a problem in Rome. Are you still waiting to receive what to say from them.

At least when i see you make dumb posts, i correct you with immediately effect. cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Syncan(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
Boomark:

It was simple and short but hot like fire. No body can contest it because it is pure truth. Besides it is a teaching for catholics to learn from.

Abi you too dey fear am? Where will you even start to attack/refute it? Except you manufacture mysteries.

I will not delete it so that those who are been deceived will know what is actually true. You can lol from today till tomorrow, it is still incontestable!

Yeah, You sound like someone convincing another to buy a fake product. If you try harder, you may convince yourself too.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 4:10am On Jul 09, 2013
^^@all the catholic put together.

Assuming i start boasting and my head starts swelling like tomorrow no dey, what can any of you do about what i posted about "the perfect Sabbath"? What? Abi una dey fear? Who can humble me?

*sitting majestically*
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2013
Boomark: ^^@all the catholic put together.

Assuming i start boasting and my head starts swelling like tomorrow no dey, what can any of you do about what i posted about "the perfect Sabbath"? What? Abi una dey fear? Who can humble me?

*sitting majestically*

LMAO!

Tell us the next joke.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2013
italo:

LMAO!

Tell us the next joke.

cheesy
Continue laughing till i remember another one.

*Sooo happy. Samson vs hundreds, Boomark vs billions.* grin
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
Boomark:

cheesy
Continue laughing till i remember another one.

*Sooo happy. Samson vs hundreds, Boomark vs billions.* grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Very funny.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Syncan(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
^^^Never knew he had this sense of humour grin
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
italo:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Very funny.

Syncan: ^^^Never knew he had this sense of humour grin

grin
wink
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
Catholics do not worship images. when we bow we bow at the mentioning of Jesus not to the images. the images are just there as images in remembrance. and the case of mary, we only ask her to assist us in prayers just like you will ask your pastors to remember you in prayers. the image is just there as remembrance and not God. i hope i have made some points smiley
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
OliverPin: Catholics do not worship images. when we bow we bow at the mentioning of Jesus not to the images. the images are just there as images in remembrance. and the case of mary, we only ask her to assist us in prayers just like you will ask your pastors to remember you in prayers. the image is just there as remembrance and not God. i hope i have made some points smiley

How would you feel if I slam the image on the floor or break it with a hammer?

The fact of the matter is, there is no precedence for that since the birth of the church in the scripture.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Brëast Feeding A Man In Islam / Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.