Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny (3260 Views)

Western Meets Eastern Starsigns. I Am A Scorpio -fire Tiger, Whats Yours?. / Scorpio - I'm New / Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by Nobody: 1:29am On May 20, 2006
Well hey yall just want to say what up to everyone and my friends

Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny smiley

i know im forgettin a whole lot 4give me Lol, hows everyone doing?
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by eveseh(f): 3:24pm On May 20, 2006
what's all this,anyway we doign fine angry
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by Seun(m): 4:46pm On May 28, 2006
Bad choice of title for a thread on a respectable forum like Nairaland!
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by mamaput(f): 8:16am On May 29, 2006
Not fine they lost my employer lost or misplaced my bank nr and sent me a check instead of transferring my money am still waiting for the bank to release that money. The prats could have just called me and asked me for the nr. I would have had my money by now.
Normally its there on the 15 but am still waiting,

I do not sleep to good at night why i do not know i think a lot of many things.I lost my mum in dezember and now papermoon (I did not know her) but things like that get me thinking.

I have put one of my daughters on a diet. I want her to get rid of like 5 kilos (10) pounds or a bit more. that means she is going to be in a bad mood for sometime , that means there will be alot of fights in the house.

My little girl is always on the road i think she may end up the kind that gos with 50€ and a pack bag on a world trip. i only see her when its time to eat or if she wants to wee.

The big girl has started keeping things from me . what she dose at the end of the day is her problem. But i hope she will not date her class mate.
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by hotangel2(f): 11:28pm On May 29, 2006
hey KC, wat's up. Long time no see. How's errthang going with you girl?

U missing alot u know?

eveseh:

what's all this,anyway we doign fine angry

it is water and garri. U see say person dey greet people, and u are asking wat is all this.
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by mochafella(m): 1:00am On May 30, 2006
hot-angel:

it is water and garri. U see say person dey greet people, and u are asking what is all this.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by nike4luv(f): 1:10am On May 30, 2006
kc darl! hw ya been, so na dem bobos con den steal u for here abi, dem no fit allow u come to us more often abi! make i catch em!

welcome bk poohbear smiley
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by DaHitler(m): 1:11am On May 30, 2006
Nike4luv, I had no idea the British schools were so bad. If only there was some place where you could go to actually learn proper English. smiley
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by nike4luv(f): 1:14am On May 30, 2006
abi ode ni eleyi ni!
i speak english better than u u idiot!

just because i write pidgin english, boy go find ya mate to play sand castle with

oloshi!
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by hotangel2(f): 1:19am On May 30, 2006
Ile aye yii ma ti baje oo. cheesy cheesy
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by nike4luv(f): 1:21am On May 30, 2006
look at the way hes talking, mothafxcker can u compare my english to yours u ludracris wanabe gay!

don't get me started tonight afeni, i didnt call your name so keep my name out of your mouth

stinky ass goat

eti e to ri bi iru panla yen  grin
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by Moukee(m): 1:34am On May 30, 2006
Ever witty Hot Angel, love your " na water and garri" retort. You know, the world is a looking glass that gives back to every man the reflection of his face. Keep dishing out more, jare!
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by hotangel2(f): 1:47am On May 30, 2006
Moukee:

Ever witty Hot Angel, love your " na water and garri" retort. You know, the world is a looking glass that gives back to every man the reflection of his face. Keep dishing out more, jare!

before u praise me, i wasn't dishing out anything oo. But seriously, u see somebody come and say she missed people and she's saying hi to them, then the next thing u do is ask wat this is.

If she dunno wat is it, she for just read am commot now.
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by DaHitler(m): 4:30am On May 30, 2006
Moukee, once again you delivered an awesome post. Your thread about the dumbest poster on nairaland (I think you chose Eveseh) still makes me laugh. You should post a lot more often.  grin

You might want to think about making a thread about the top 3 dumbest posters on Nairaland. I know for certain that two of them would be girls. You pprobablyknow who I am talking about, but I will not mention them here.  cool
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by ldollier(f): 11:44am On May 30, 2006
hahaha KC, even though u no hail me, i go hail you sha. afterall we both love ramsey. but ehh hahahahaha hottest got me cracking up oo seriously. some ppl sef. and i taught i was blind.
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by Rhodalyn(f): 6:36pm On May 30, 2006
eveseh:

what's all this,anyway we doing fine angry
lol Eve cheesy cheesy

hot-angel:

hey KC, what's up. Long time no see. How's errthang going with you girl?

U missing alot u know?

it is water and garri.
water and gari?? undecided
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by Scorpio(f): 2:26pm On May 31, 2006
ah! na ur face be this KC? glad to know u're ok, howz our job n skool comin? cheesy
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2006
smiley
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by Nobody: 3:55am On Jun 23, 2006
scorpio did u read my email? n e ways reply me back cuz u came when im loggin off so ill ttyl
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by Scorpio(f): 4:00am On Jun 23, 2006
no i havent, i'll go check it out aiite cheesy
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by DaHitler(m): 4:09am On Jun 23, 2006
K2DaC, I didn't make the list? cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 23, 2006
k , and i nvr knew u afeni so u were not on the list sorry
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by DaHitler(m): 5:12am On Jun 23, 2006
K2DaC, really? I don't believe that. I mean, everyone on nairaland land knows Afeni. But sure, you can always like edit your post to include Afeni. cheesy
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 23, 2006
u really are conceited smh anyways i will not put your name on there because i dont want to and i still dont know you. well i used to be on here alot but then left for a while i guess during that time u popped up and started making posts? so to me ur a new member hate it or love it.
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by DaHitler(m): 5:25am On Jun 23, 2006
K2DaC:

u really are conceited smh anyways i will not put your name on there because i don't want to and i still don't know you. well i used to be on here alot but then left for a while i guess during that time u popped up and started making posts? so to me your a new member hate it or love it.

You know what, I merely asked that my name be put on the list. But instead, you proceed to give me your life story. Really, all you had to say was no. undecided

And I actually thought you were kool. But now I know you are no better than Rhodalyn, Eveseh and Bluenubian.
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 23, 2006
Lol funny , heyyyy i am coo but really thats the way i am i love to mess with ppl , dont take it no wrong way

but some of da things u say r kinda not right , but i wasnt attacking you like that
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 23, 2006
my life story? dawg u r so funny , where the hell did i talk bout my life on here

anywaysss,
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 23, 2006
see now if we end up arguin on here its yo fault.
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by DaHitler(m): 5:30am On Jun 23, 2006
Ok K2DaC, you are forgiven.

You know what would be really nice? Puting Afeni up on that list. So, I can say K2DaC, the koolest chick on nairaland, thinks Im kool

Or something to that effect. cool
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 23, 2006
i did not ask fo your 4giveness i have nuthin to be sorry about undecided
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 23, 2006
and im kc
Re: Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny by DaHitler(m): 5:33am On Jun 23, 2006
You lost me. What do you mean by KC?

Kings College? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland / Happy Boxing Day Nairalanders!!! / Meet The Indian CEO Of Airtel ,sunil Bharti Mittal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.