Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,452 members, 7,781,308 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:12 PM

Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman (15268 Views)

APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel / Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by kalunomics(m): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
Gbawe:

To be honest, working for the PDP cannot be easy because of how disunited, divisive, individualistic and 'hungrily' ambitious its members are. This is a Party that changes representatives (National Chairman, spokesman, BOT Chairman et al) more frequently than is healthy and totally at the whim of the ambitions of certain influential individuals - like whoever becomes President.

There is no semblance of institutional sanctity at any level within the PDP. Everything the Party does just reveals raw greed, lack of decorum and Machiavellian desperation. The PDP is a disgrace to be honest.
What more can we expect from a political online jobber

4 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by dougivilla(m): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
sincerenigerian:

Politics is not for primary school level politicians like Jonaathan. You are not to smart to see the writings on the wall. Metuh is not coming back to PDP. He has decided to go back to law practice or real estate management. Have you read his communique?
Don't bet your ballzz!
Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
sincerenigerian:

Politics is not for primary school level politicians like Jonaathan. You are not to smart to see the writing on the wall. Metuh is not coming back to PDP. He has decided to go back to law practice or real estate management. Have you read his communique?
You impostor keep quiet. You are saying rubbish. Metuh resigned, another GEJ man will SUCCEED him or He'll succeed himself should he contest... As for callin GEJ primary school politician, i laugh at your family. I

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
sincerenigerian:

Politics is not for primary school level politicians like Jonaathan. You are not to smart to see the writing on the wall. Metuh is not coming back to PDP. He has decided to go back to law practice or real estate management. Have you read his communique?
You impostor keep quiet. You are saying rubbish. Metuh resigned, another GEJ man will SUCCEED him or He'll succeed himself should he contest... As for callin GEJ primary school politician, i laugh at your family. I pity your family. No member of your lineage can achieve what GEJ has achieved... you are more senseless than dayokunu,gbawe,berem, obiageli etc. RUBBISH. whether you like it or not, it's Fresh Air Till Barcelona sign Yakubu

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
barcanista: You impostor keep quiet. You are saying rubbish. Metuh resigned, another GEJ man will SUCCEED him or He'll succeed himself should he contest... As for callin GEJ primary school politician, i laugh at your family. I pity your family. No member of your lineage can achieve what GEJ has achieved... you are more senseless than dayokunu,gbawe,berem, obiageli etc. RUBBISH. whether you like it or not, it's Fresh Air Till Barcelona sign Yakubu

You have to be very dumb to think Metuh resigned on his volition. Have you read his communique? Read it if you haven't seen it.

3 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by gbanikiti(m): 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
ilugunboy: Caution pls...! No any other source yet.
Omo ilugun, you still dey find source? I just see am for news now now! cheesy
Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by wellmax(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
Sec5: Bad belle no good,come follow me bumper to fender
Wetin dey do this one, what are you feeling like...#I want a source to this info

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by Gbawe: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
sincerenigerian:

Politics is not for primary school level politicians like Jonaathan. You are not to smart to see the writings on the wall. Metuh is not coming back to PDP. He has decided to go back to law practice or real estate management. Have you read his communique?

To be honest, we all clown around on Nairaland but it should be obvious to even children that Nigerians will eventually attain the political sophistication that obtains elsewhere which would mean the PDP will have to change and meet the aspirations of Nigerians better or simply cease to exist as it does right now. I.e a totally self-serving entity that takes so much from Nigeria, by virtue of controlling the centre, while giving very little back to the Nigerian people.

In an age when Africans are becoming more demanding, the PDP will not be able to exist in a vacuum. It either has to change drastically for the better or implode because the 'throwback' selfish elements like GEJ/OBJ/Yar Adua/Mark , reminiscent of sit-tight and die-in-power African leadership of the past with nothing to offer, fail to accept inevitable and evolutionary changes.

3 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
sincerenigerian:

You have to be very dumb to think Metuh resigned on his volition. Have you read his communique? Read it if you haven't seen it.
You are most miserable. Fake man, fake name, fake life, fake nl handle. Everything about your life is counterfeit. What a senseless m0r0n you are. Which communique? do you think GEJ is as stupid as you and your paymasters are? I repeat, Metuh resigned, another GEJ man will succeed him QED. i know you are waiting for the fall of GEJ/PDP, sorry you have to wait till eternity cos GEJ/PDP aint falling.come 2014 Primaries, GEJ will triumph in the Primaries, his opponent will be HIGHLY flood just like Atiku. Come 2015 Presidential Election, GEJ will SWEEP Nigeria and HUMILIATE APC/ACN/CPC or whatever again and again. Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by ifedun2: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
That should be PDP's problem.Na dem sabi.
Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by frankyychiji(f): 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
gbanikiti: Omo ilugun, you still dey find source? I just see am for news now now! cheesy
from what source?
Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by makhany4t1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
aspabay: No source yet and it made FP...SMH
If you make laws there is always a way to go around them
Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by EkoIle1: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
barcanista: You are most miserable. Fake man, fake name, fake life, fake nl handle. Everything about your life is counterfeit. What a senseless m0r0n you are. Which communique? do you think GEJ is as stupid as you and your paymasters are? I repeat, Metuh resigned, another GEJ man will succeed him QED. i know you are waiting for the fall of GEJ/PDP, sorry you have to wait till eternity cos GEJ/PDP aint falling.come 2014 Primaries, GEJ will triumph in the Primaries, his opponent will be HIGHLY flood just like Atiku. Come 2015 Presidential Election, GEJ will SWEEP Nigeria and HUMILIATE APC/ACN/CPC or whatever again and again. Rubbish

What a load of rubbish? All you people do is go off spewing pointless and thoughtless emotional trades with zero substance and clear articulation of meaningful and relevant facts...

5 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by wellmax(m): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by femiowolabi: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
D resignation of olisa metu is a battle of the survival of d fittest.rotimi amechi should borrow a leaf
Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by Goddex: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
ifedun2: That should be PDP's problem.Na dem sabi.

Abi oh. Why are ACN morons on nairaland taking panadol for another man's headache. This same INEC issue has been in the news for a while now and these dumbo are here beating about the bush. For the information of all ACN e-rats, expect more resignations from now till tomorrow. They are about 9 of them or so that will resign. The whole exercise is in line with INEC directive ok?

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by aspabay(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
The National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Olisa Metuh, would turn in his resignation letter before the commencement of the party’s National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting on Thursday.
Metuh, who confirmed his resignation to reporters in his PDP secretariat office on Wednesday, said other officials affected by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) report will also resign.
He stated: “I want to inform you that I am resigning as the National Publicity Secretary with effect from Thursday, June 20, 2013.
“This resignation is in the overall interest of the party and is being done to put a final stop to the controversy generated by the INEC report on the mode of my election as National Publicity Secretary.
“I have served this party as a member of the National Executive Committee for over 10 years and therefore my interest is to ensure that this party stabilises. I have written and submitted my letter.”
Metuh said he took the decision after several meetings and consultations with the various stakeholders in the party, particularly those from the Southeast geopolitical zone.
Asked if he will re-contest the position in a mid-term convention slated for July 15, Metuh said he will take a decision after consultation with his family and leaders of the party in the Southeast zone.
“I will go back to them and seek their opinion. The decision is for the PDP leaders in my zone to take. I will continue to do my best in whatever capacity I find myself in the near future,” he stated.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
Eko Ile:

What a load of rubbish? All you people do is go off spewing pointless and thoughtless emotional trades with zero substance and clear articulation of meaningful and relevant facts...

Just as i expected. NO PDP fan or Supporter care about what goes on in your ACN/APC etc. Nigerians don't care who your Spokesperson is or who your EXCOs are. Nigerians don't give a phuck about your party, your candidate or your affairs. REASON is Nigerians only identify with PDP.Whatever goes on in PDP though is a party/National affair, i don't see how it relates to ACN that you guys always feel concerned more than PDP members themselves. You guys took Traitor Amaechi issue personal, you guys comment each time PDP holds primaries,congresses or conventions, You guys will concern yourselves anytime PDP governors forum sit, you guys will comment anytime PDP hold Family Party... MIND YOUR BUSINESS. i know your leader Tinubu wishes to be in PDP, he can come BUT PDP will give him the Atiku treatment. RUBBISH. Olisa Metuh resigned, how does this affect ACN?

5 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
Eko Ile:

Just as i expected. NO PDP fan or Supporter care about what goes on in your ACN/APC etc. Nigerians don't care who your Spokesperson is or who your EXCOs are. Nigerians don't give a phuck about your party, your candidate or your affairs. REASON is Nigerians only identify with PDP.Whatever goes on in PDP though is a party/National affair, i don't see how it relates to ACN that you guys always feel concerned more than PDP members themselves. You guys took Traitor Amaechi issue personal, you guys comment each time PDP holds primaries,congresses or conventions, You guys will concern yourselves anytime PDP governors forum sit, you guys will comment anytime PDP hold Family Party... MIND YOUR BUSINESS. i know your leader Tinubu wishes to be in PDP, he can come BUT PDP will give him the Atiku treatment. RUBBISH. Olisa Metuh resigned, how does this affect ACN?
Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by kbabajide(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
one by one dey don dey go
Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by yetunsbay(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
Nnamdi_g: pls, tell me one lie he has told.
u be alien in ds country bah
Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
yetunsbay: u be alien in ds country bah
why you de run for the question? WHAT lie has Metuh told? speak now or shut up forever

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by yetunsbay(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
Goddex:

Don't mind these ACN asss lickers who are becoming more interested in PDP affairs than PDP members themselves.
tell me as pdp bottom licker u only focus on matters relating to pdp...politics
Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by EkoIle1: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
femi owolabi: D resignation of olisa metu is a battle of the survival of d fittest.rotimi amechi should borrow a leaf

Is this not the other way around? Amaechi is still standing while others including jonadafts men are falling, even jomadaft himself is sweating bullets. Figure head Jang sef no get credibility which is a sad reflection of jonadafts weak and shallow position within his own party.

Clueless and incompetent Jonathan and.his many self inflicted injuries. Not that I'm not enjoying the shameful and pathetic drama sha...smh...

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by hardknockbroda(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
Garri the 1st: And so??
LMAO!!!
Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by EkoIle1: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
barcanista: Just as i expected. NO PDP fan or Supporter care about what goes on in your ACN/APC etc. Nigerians don't care who your Spokesperson is or who your EXCOs are. Nigerians don't give a phuck about your party, your candidate or your affairs. REASON is Nigerians only identify with PDP.Whatever goes on in PDP though is a party/National affair, i don't see how it relates to ACN that you guys always feel concerned more than PDP members themselves. You guys took Traitor Amaechi issue personal, you guys comment each time PDP holds primaries,congresses or conventions, You guys will concern yourselves anytime PDP governors forum sit, you guys will comment anytime PDP hold Family Party... MIND YOUR BUSINESS. i know your leader Tinubu wishes to be in PDP, he can come BUT PDP will give him the Atiku treatment. RUBBISH. Olisa Metuh resigned, how does this affect ACN?

Keep quiet jare. Who are you to tell me what to and not talk about? You put medicine for mouth ni.? The words public forum mean anything to you or you are still clueless about that concept? I fit talk about ACN, PDP, BBC, CYY, ABC all day if I want and you can not do shitt about it so quit barking like bingo...

4 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by Hamazz1: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
Gbawe:

He had hinted, in April, he was fed and wanted out anyway. If you are correct then this is no surprise at all.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/04/05/i-am-ready-to-resign-as-pdp-spokesman-olisa-metuh/

in deed no man of honor would want to associate with a party that offers sanctuary to corrupt members.
Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
Eko Ile:

Keep quiet jare. Who are you to tell me what to and not talk about? You put medicine for mouth ni.? The words public forum mean anything to you or you are still clueless about that concept? I fit talk about ACN, PDP, BBC, CYY, ABC all day if I want and you can not do shitt about it so quit barking like bingo...
Na you get your hand, use am type anythin. But whether you like it or not, It's GEJ till Chelsea fans turn gentlemen

3 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by EkoIle1: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
barcanista: Na you get your hand, use am type anythin. But whether you like it or not, It's GEJ till Chelsea fans turn gentlemen

You are free to spew whatever rubbish about your dumb and clueless Jonathan, but stop barking like bingo. This is nairaland and not pdp land.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by Orikinla(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
Asiri PDP ti tu. grin

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
Eko Ile:

You are free to spew whatever rubbish about your dumb and clueless Jonathan, but stop barking like bingo. This is nairaland and not pdp land.
i'm sure you re a typical sadist who even Jesus would find difficult to please. BAD belle- GEJ will win 2015 and PDP will rule Nigeria FOREVER, deliverin democratic dividends. i repeat Fresh Air Till Arsenal win 3 consecutive Champions League

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement / Kaduna To Appeal Against El-zakzaky’s India Trip / Ngige Threatens To Sanction Banks Over Indiscriminate Sack Of Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.