Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,558 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater (46721 Views)

7 Pieces Of Stunning Street Art That Cleverly Interacts With Nature [photos] / Underwater Photography Hot Pictures / Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by ShackAttack: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
I bumped upon some stunning photos via yahoo news; I'd like to share them with my fellow Nairalanders.

These Photos weren't Photoshopped in fact they were taken by Underwater photographer Sarah Lee uses a technique known as "duck diving" to capture these stunning photos of surfers in Hawaii. Surfers "duck dive" under the water to avoid incoming waves so they can get further out to sea.

Check them out below:

12 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by wellmax(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
why dem tie her leg na?

First of all, I am the Oga at the top!!!

5 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Fhemmmy: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
Adorable . .
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Steezz(m): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hot bebes grin
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by 2chains1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
wellmax: why dem tie her leg na?

So d surfboard duznt drift away from the surfers in the ocean.

5 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
mermaids!

4 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by pofolo(m): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
so that when they fall into the water, their skate board no go "run" leave dem.
its just for them no to lose the board when the wave subsides them.

4 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by sushieater: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
No big deal, I can also capture those stunning photos with my grandfather's SONY XPERIA Z water resistant smartphone grin

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by icedpope(m): 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hot babes
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by gbanikiti(m): 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
Wetin dis one come mean now? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
I fit surf for OGOMOSHO river

6 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
WHEN THEY GET ATE UP BY SHARK NOW THEY WOULD BE CRYING SMH

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by NOIBMUUL(m): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
kai, na the curves and shapes i just dey see oh! nothing more!!!
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
Mami water tinz. grin
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Dovahkiin(m): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
asses flatter than their surf boards smh angry

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
the water looks kinda scary undecided undecided cry
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by YoshiMaster: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
White people always amaze me, aren't there sharks in that pretty blue water.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by YoshiMaster: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
If only blacks where in the world, there might be no discovery channel or the like.

My peeps will be like "don't you know it is forbidden to enter that water", lol.

20 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by boofydon: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
abeg na small tin be dis jare!! wey get mami water wey dey sleep inside water sef kiss
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by onitshaigbo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
Are the waves off of Victoria Island good for surfing?
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by ZN2: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
Absolutely stunning!

@picture 8, Great Shot - that shawty riding that wave like a pro! Gotta love surfbums. cool

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by Afam4eva(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
Has any black woman ever entered an ocean before? Black women have to start coming out and learn from the Williams sisters.

Nice pictures btw.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by bidexolumanish(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
i dey go surf 4 anansa river now now,abeg who go come take the underwater photograph make we post am 4 nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by nickz(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
WOW shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked# RISK TAKING AT ITS PEAK cheesy
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by mekussays: 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2013

First of all, I am the Oga at the top!!!

Wat an olodo question. Seun please do something about this people saying first to comment. It is too childish and irrelevant.

Stunning pics. Make me want to learn surfing

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by supaeagles(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
onitshaigbo: Are the waves off of Victoria Island good for surfing?
no, there is too many mami wata inside .... please don't try it embarassed ...
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by nickz(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
If only blacks where in the world, there might be no discovery channel or the like.

My peeps will be like "don't you know it is forbidden to enter that water", lol.
WHY DONT YOU TRY FIRST#NO OFFENSE
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by onitshaigbo(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
supaeagles:
no, there is too many mami wata inside .... please don't try it embarassed

Wetin be mami wata?
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by UyiIredia(m): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
Beautiful pictures. I must note, however, that they look surreal. Like an artwork than a photo.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater by supaeagles(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
onitshaigbo:

Wetin be mami wata?
here...someone snapped pishure.....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others / These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings / Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.