Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! (7296 Views)

Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger / Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? / Pain And Itching At The Rim Of My Anus Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by Damsellady(f): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
rezzy:

Morning before eating, afternoon, then last thing at night

Okay thanks, have started yesterday

1 Like

Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by Damsellady(f): 1:29am On Jan 20, 2021
rezzy:

Get Fresh bitter leaf, wash clean. Then squeeze out the juice from it. Then drink.

I used 3 times daily

I squeezed the bitter leaf and drank just twice to say the truth, my itching stopped for like a week and came back probably because i drank just twice. Now i squeezed the bitter leaf inside a bottle and leave on the ground for like 24hrs before putting inside refrigerator. I notice is not bitter at all and not working for my itching. Please how can I store the bitter leaf juice or will i have to be squeezing it daily to use?
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by rezzy: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Damsellady:

I squeezed the bitter leaf and drank just twice to say the truth, my itching stopped for like a week and came back probably because i drank just twice. Now i squeezed the bitter leaf inside a bottle and leave on the ground for like 24hrs before putting inside refrigerator. I notice is not bitter at all and not working for my itching. Please how can I store the bitter leaf juice or will i have to be squeezing it daily to use?

Maybe its from the bitter leaf or you mixed too much water.
You can store in fridge.
Wash again and add little water
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by Damsellady(f): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2021
rezzy:

Maybe its from the bitter leaf or you mixed too much water.
You can store in fridge.
Wash again and add little water

Okay thanks
Re: Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! by Konjiboii: 4:45am On Jul 16, 2022
Damsellady:

Okay thanks

How are you feeling now? Please share. What did you eventually do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Conjoined Twins Dr.be Carson Separated? See What They Look Like Now(photos) / Depression: An Important Message. / 2 COVID-19 Patients Discharged In Imo Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.