Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) (128704 Views)

Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) / A Hilarious Question To A Man Or Woman That Has 10minutes Left To Tie The Knot. / Did You Seek Spiritual Guidance From A Prophet Or A Whali Before Tying The Knot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
Wahala90:
The problem is that, in every Church, there must be those that go over board and those who won't obey at all. You can't stop them. I do listen to Kumuyi preach. The centre of his message is holiness. In one of his messages, he was very clear that inward righteousness and outward righteousness is what God demands.

Some Questions:

- Was this wedding in deeperlife?
- Can Kumuyi practically stop his son from conducting this kind of wedding?
- Did Kumuyi himself wed this way, with make-ups, earring etc?
- Will God count Kumuyi's righteousness for his son?
- Can his sons' wedding stop Kumuyi from making heaven?
- Can anyone provide enough evidence (eg Video link) that Kumuyi has said one thing and done contrary?

[size=18pt]
yes![/size]

The rest of your questions were unnecessary
Asking the venue of the wedding tells me you know deeper would not sanction such a wedding
Therein is the hypocrisy in you all
Read the initial post
The venue of the wedding is clearly stated there and yet u ask

I am surprised you didn't ask the ff

1. Is that really Kumuyi
2. Is that really John his son
3. Are you sure that is a lacy gown
4. Are you very very sure

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by tpia5: 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
funnyx:

He promote gulder with the keys in his pocket? The keys not even bought with his own money? Abeg park well jor!

i still have no idea why someone would start displaying a gulder advert in a gathering where he knows alcohol is not consumed and where he claims to be a member.

he didnt have money to buy a keyholder or what was your explanation again?

why doesnt he just go to a church where drinking is not frowned at?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by SailorXY: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
Well said...

Godswill
11 hours ago
Trust me it is not because it istheir own relative. Here in the
US we have it all. Wedding gowns, veils, brida party. The only
issue they have is if you are naked and exposing yourself. Other
than that…. Anyways read comment.
You guys are saying all sorts about her dressing. Guess what?
It is the 21st century. ( 2.) The only thing Kumuyi emphasizes in
his teachings is holiness and when it comes to women dressing,
modesty. However the long standing problem of DEEPERLIFE is
that they have turned Kumuyi to a God. And just like people
allover the world have misinterpreted the bible they have
taking his preaching and created a formular so that they can be
seen as holy. Kumuyi has never been there to tell a woman
what to wear on her wedding day. It is his followers… All those
so called prayerless leaders that have taken what he says and
conducted their own vision of a holy bride. Hence the slave
looks on wedding day. (3.) I don’t know about anywhere else
but here in the US our women have had a say in what they
wear and there have been many many weddings here where
women have worn lavish gowns. Even daughters of pastors. I
know because i am one. Not only that We have bridal trains and
all that good stuff. (4.) As you guys may know the Kumuyi
boys have been based here in the US for almost 7 yrs now and
I know them personally. Trust me when I say these guys are
not your typical deeperlifers. They strongly support their
father but they are not brainwashed and still have a mind on
their own to make their own decisions. Very enlightened and
educated guys. You don’t expect them o act like those local
deeperlife pastors or people in Nigeria. So you guys just let it
be. As a personal friend to John and Jerry, I expected this and
even more to happen. Really not a shocked at all. Even also as
family friends to the brides family this is not a shock. Guys this
is the future of the new deeperlife. Sorry to you all that are
shocked and surprised…and sorry if you looked like a slave on
your own wedding day. Ultimately it was your own decision,
but since you decide to worship man and not God you are
probably conflicted right now.
DLBC PK
United States

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2013
enatasha: I am dancing azonto! Chei!!!!! Do what I say but don't do what I do!!! Congrats to the couple.. Your wedding has open a new chapter in Deeper Life Church.

That is the good thing out of all this
We had a deeper life woman as tenant,she was so unfriendly and unhappy ,looked angry with the world
She had a friend that visited and spent time with her,who later became good friends with my mother.
This other lady was a sweetheart ,pretty and interacted freely with everyone but also dressed in their typical manner
She was engaged to a man at their Church somewhere in Lagos but the church frustrated the daylights out of this lady and her man.
The committee was still praying to give them a go ahead for marriage and months turned to years and a decade was about to roll by,still engaged

My mother called her one day and sat her down and said ,one day you will wake up and hear that your fiancé has married another woman,you are not getting younger,I suppose you want kids,you need to get married to your fiancé quick.She had told my mom of all their frustrations with the Lagos church over the years and my mom who is also a Christian and a casual deeper member at the time advised and persuaded her to leave deeper life and get married somewhere else.
That was exactly what they did
One year later ,baba God blessed this my sister with a "Taiwo and Kehinde "and they came home to my parents to say thanks.
The church excommunicated her husband,who was an assistant pastor
They went to another Pentecostal Church ,got married then returned to deeper life because they loved the church.
That is what I would advise anyone in that situation too

Jesus saves
Deeper life and it's doctrine does not save neither does holiness reside in a turban
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Realtym(f): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
kufre2010: Deeper life members were not allowed to watch television but now they can watch. God is now a changing God.

Na so e be like for their own books now o. Maybe God suddenly became modern. But i know God has never changed sha.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by joshneku: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
I have been a Deeper Life member since childhood. Inasmuch as am confused and a bit angrey about d pic, one thing is certain: Pastor W.F Kumuyi remains a prophet of hollininess. His convictions, sincererity and love for God cannot be questioned. Most of the harsh rules in d church are beeing peddled by leaders who mean well yet are ignorant. I believe that what the wedding shows is that Pastor Kumuyi wants to teach us that we should not be restricted by human doctrines. Afterall, somebody said "Be the change you want to see im others". He is simply showing us the way. However, when I will express serious doubts is when other ppl will want to wed and d church will imsists on old fashioned clothes. Till then, Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by funnyx(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
tpia@:

i still have no idea why someone would start displaying a gulder advert in a gathering where he knows alcohol is not consumed and where he claims to be a member.

he didnt have money to buy a keyholder or what was your explanation again?

why doesnt he just go to a church where drinking is not frowned at?

He didn't display any advert but you can give it any meaning you like, my point is not even about his chastisement but the way and manner in which it was carried out.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Image123(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
joshneku: I have been a Deeper Life member since childhood. Inasmuch as am confused and a bit angrey about d pic, one thing is certain: Pastor W.F Kumuyi remains a prophet of hollininess. His convictions, sincererity and love for God cannot be questioned. Most of the harsh rules in d church are beeing peddled by leaders who mean well yet are ignorant. I believe that what the wedding shows is that Pastor Kumuyi wants to teach us that we should not be restricted by human doctrines. Afterall, somebody said "Be the change you want to see im others". He is simply showing us the way. However, when I will express serious doubts is when other ppl will want to wed and d church will imsists on old fashioned clothes. Till then, Shalom.
i believe the administration differs from state to state and country even. People have been wedding in deeper life north america in more extravagant ways, people that i know. So its no biggie over there, I don't know about Nigeria sha. They also hold services on different days, and programs and events not done in Lagos. They wear hats too, etc. What one administration allows, another may not. Like in some churches, anyone officiating has a particular dress code or uniform or color. You may not be allowed to do anything if the administrative standard is not met. Like in some organizations, there are gadgets you must wear to even enter, staff or visitor. Some there is a tie color, or dress style. Some on friday, you can wear native. Its simply administration. its perplexing how some think it as bondage or something.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Lydiaonyi15: 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
konn: mostly it the members that choose to behave too holy and deeperish my mum is one of such kind
.pls dear dnt even go there because so many people left deeperlife because they've been fustrated when it comes to marriage issue and even dressing thats even more decent than wat that lady is putting on. If u even bring dj to play christain music in ur reception they would suspend u.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by ekababy1(f): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
Y shud I b disturbn myself? He's son is suppose 2b a role model 4 deeper lifers,his wifey would av wore satin wit turtle neck n turban wit nooooo makeup on,4get d gist of dem living in d us,make dem pack well joor.R dey telln me no 1 has wedded @ d headquarter in lag b4if its d pastors dat implemented d rule of lookn like a mourner @ deir wedn,hw come he hasn't addressed it??abegi
nt interested.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
eka baby: Y shud I b disturbn myself? He's son is suppose 2b a role model 4 deeper lifers,his wifey would av wore satin wit turtle neck n turban wit nooooo makeup on,4get d gist of dem living in d us,make dem pack well joor.R dey telln me no 1 has wedded @ d headquarter in lag b4if its d pastors dat implemented d rule of lookn like a mourner @ deir wedn,hw come he hasn't addressed it??abegi
nt interested.

Thank you
If the order for mgbeke weddings with no wedding cakes, no make ups,no rings,no flowers,no music or dancing ,no permed hair,no wedding gowns and hideous outtfits came from overzealous local leaders and not Kumuyi, like these apologists tell us has he ever addressed it?
Or he doesn't know that is the rule in the church he founded and sits as general superintendent ?
can he sincerely tell us he hasn't personally turned people down for wanting to have their wedding their way , "like the world" ( as they call fellow Christians).
How many people did he wed while they dressed like his daughter in law or dies he assume his DIL is the only deeper bride that wanted to look good on her wedding day.

He should take an anonymous poll of all woman who wedded in deeper life and ask them if they would have loved to be dressed like her
Then ask the younger women how many people would love to dress like her or dress in the cotton turtle neck with turban

It was an effort reading your post
Whew!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by ivy77: 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
I need to break my silence here. Those of you talking about the holiness preacher, it will be good if you can spend sometimes to listen to his teaching concerning deeper life marriage on this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK4V0kKtxqo
Forward the video to start from 30 minute upward.If you listen to his teaching concerning this issue you will understand his conviction on deper life wedding dress. Most of the controversies we are talking about were push forward by other leaders in the church. I am sure Pastor Kumuyi is trying to make an effective correction here just as he emphasized in the video above.

Pastor Kumuyi is a true man of God. I thank God for his life and for how he has been used to affect so many lives positively.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by wealthyprince(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
You know the truth. Your criticism cannot change anything..the fact remains that we all know the truth and deeper life is one of the churches i respect that stands and are still standing preaching the word as it is to mankind...the bible says so then everyone shall give account of himself to God..He will not kill Himself because of His children, is duties is to train them in the way of God which he has done..but if any child refuse to follow his way and choose His own way there is nothing any parent can do about it..unless you want to make matters worse...all you do is to show love and pray.

I think you will agree with me that His church, (one of the most respected) like some other few, has produce men and women who are sincere and heaven minded, who fear God even though there may be some mix multitude whose determination is to destroy the work of God.

That you are a pastor does not mean your child must be a pastor..when a child become an adult, is decision must be respected the only thing you own such child is LOVE AND PRAYER.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Image123(m): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
eka baby: Y shud I b disturbn myself? He's son is suppose 2b a role model 4 deeper lifers,his wifey would av wore satin wit turtle neck n turban wit nooooo makeup on,4get d gist of dem living in d us,make dem pack well joor.R dey telln me no 1 has wedded @ d headquarter in lag b4if its d pastors dat implemented d rule of lookn like a mourner @ deir wedn,hw come he hasn't addressed it??abegi
nt interested.
i think they are "parked well", it is the haters, the disturbed and the perturbed that need to park very very well with C caution. Why should his son be your model? Is he a pastor or is he Jesus? Have you ever heard him speak or preach? How many times? What are his qualifications? Is it a family business, or must he be the heir apparent? Why should the gist be forgotten that they live in the U.S or that their region/branch is not as stringent as you wish? It has been confirmed already by more than three people that others also wed that way if they want to, in that region. What again do you want? Have the ones/members in Nigerian complained to you that they are having marital problem because of what they wore? Why are you judging by appearance, and condemning deeper life for judging by appearance?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by wealthyprince(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2013
Be careful..many people who dislike the Deeper Life church and the Christian faith, backslider and those who are not even believers are using this opportunity to spoil peoples mind claiming to be friend to John and Jerry or even leaving with them at the US just to derail some weak minded individuals.

if you are a true Christian you will know that what you need to do is to pray and run your race with trembling and fear....Even member of other religion are now coming in to say all sorts of baseless jagons. we will not go to heaven by church but by how we leave our life before God.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by tpia5: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
its been emphasized times without number, do not believe everything you read on nl.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
wealthyprince: You know the truth. Your criticism cannot change anything..the fact remains that we all know the truth and deeper life is one of the churches i respect that stands and are still standing preaching the word as it is to mankind...the bible says so then everyone shall give account of himself to God..He will not kill Himself because of His children, is duties is to train them in the way of God which he has done..but if any child refuse to follow his way and choose His own way there is nothing any parent can do about it..unless you want to make matters worse...all you do is to show love and pray.

I think you will agree with me that His church, (one of the most respected) like some other few, has produce men and women who are sincere and heaven minded, who fear God even though there may be some mix multitude whose determination is to destroy the work of God.

That you are a pastor does not mean your child must be a pastor..when a child become an adult, is decision must be respected the only thing you own such child is LOVE AND PRAYER.

And in your warped mentality his son is not Christian enough in your eyes because his wife did not dress in the deeper life asho ebi for his wedding
He is not of deeper life yet he was wedded in deeper life?
Ask yourself why
Why did deeper life make an exception or this couple because of who they are
Isn't that wrong?
Are you people trying to be deliberately deceptive in these responses
Nobody cares much about what deeper lifers wear
I won't wear it myself
What we are speaking against is the hypocrisy whereby deeper life will condemn people who don't dress their way ,will refuse to wed them in wedding gowns yet the same deeper life will allow the founder's daughter inlaw to perm her hair,open her veil,wear make up ad wear a wedding gown and veil ,carry a bouquet of lowers and wed inside a deeper life church
Why can't you looks address this hypocrisy and double standards rather than whine that people are talking ill of your church
Discuss the issue please
And try to be sincere in your answers
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Image123(m): 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
babyosisi:

And in your warped mentality his son is not Christian enough in your eyes because his wife did not dress in the deeper life asho ebi for his wedding
He is not of deeper life yet he was wedded in deeper life?
Ask yourself why
Why did deeper life make an exception or this couple because of who they are
Isn't that wrong?
Are you people trying to be deliberately deceptive in these responses
Nobody cares much about what deeper lifers wear
I won't wear it myself
What we are speaking against is the hypocrisy whereby deeper life will condemn people who don't dress their way ,will refuse to wed them in wedding gowns yet the same deeper life will allow the founder's daughter inlaw to perm her hair,open her veil,wear make up ad wear a wedding gown and veil ,carry a bouquet of lowers and wed inside a deeper life church
Why can't you looks address this hypocrisy and double standards rather than whine that people are talking ill of your church
Discuss the issue please
And try to be sincere in your answers

Have you tried being sincere in your reading and comprehension instead of being selective? Have you not read that the new couple are not an exception, and that it is common practice in the region where they wedded? You seem to care a lot about what deeper life wears abi your name is nobody, you obviously judge them by their appearance, yet you do not want them to judge you by your own appearance. Their have been other deeper life weddings 'bigger' and more extravagant than this, and i am a witness. Others have also said same. yes, they wore wedding gowns, and carried bouquets, and DRUMMED and danced like there was no tomorrow. Are you by any chance omniscient?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by ekababy1(f): 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2013
Image123:
Have you tried being sincere in your reading and comprehension instead of being selective? Have you not read that the new couple are not an exception, and that it is common practice in the region where they wedded? You seem to care a lot about what deeper life wears abi your name is nobody, you obviously judge them by their appearance, yet you do not want them to judge you by your own appearance. Their have been other deeper life weddings 'bigger' and more extravagant than this, and i am a witness. Others have also said same. yes, they wore wedding gowns, and carried bouquets, and DRUMMED and danced like there was no tomorrow. Are you by any chance omniscient?
so d point u r making is dat d deeper life church outside Nigeria is different,so dey allow permed hair,makeup hmmm contradiction in d highest order,let's stop d eye service because he is general overseers son doesn't make him more superior dan oda dat dey force 2 wear turtle neck n turban 4 deir wedn,using a stretched limo is it nt earthly n carnal?A deeper life lady uses thread 2 make her hair,no relaxer must touch deir hair,bt d general overseer's daughter inlaw's hair is permed.God dey sha!!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2013
eka baby: so d point u r making is dat [b]d deeper life church outside Nigeria is different,so dey allow permed hair,makeup hmmm contradiction in d highest order,[/b]let's stop d eye service because he is general overseers son doesn't make him more superior dan oda dat dey force 2 wear turtle neck n turban 4 deir wedn,using a stretched limo is it nt earthly n carnal?A deeper life lady uses thread 2 make her hair,no relaxer must touch deir hair,bt d general overseer's daughter inlaw's hair is permed.God dey sha!!

Please for the love of Great God , don't fall for that, it's a blatant coc.k b.ull of FAT LIES..... I know DL members and they are all thesame. No perm, rarely watch TV and so on.

Just yall dont know.....There are also churches that are copyright of these big churches, that don't answer to the headquarters and they do their own thing.

Some DLers just arrived from Nigeria months ago and I met the mom, she outrightly barbed her hair low cut cos of our weather and difficulty to comb her hair. Nothing concern me, but don't cook lies for cheap justification for glaring Hypocricy!!!

Most Nigerians=Hypocrisy
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by busolayemi: 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
My bro in d Lord, take tins easy nao...I sincerely know how dis feels with u....buh just a quick question...are u now trying to say the deeper life in Nigeria is different from the one outside Cos as I am typing this now, my mom is still on discipline cos I ded to dress the way dis lady ere is dressed on my wedding day....If your answer to that question is yes....then am just short of words....rily
Image123:
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 22, 2013
Glad I don't even have to answer mr image123
He already got the responses to the falsehood he is spewing
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Ablaze1: 5:51am On Jun 22, 2013
some1 said holiness isnt in a turban! I love dat. If Pastor Kumuyi himself tells me another thing from what the Holy Spirit tells me to be true, then I wouldnt believe him. Understand why you believe what u biliv. I biliv d wedding gown isnt bad, but the jewelry Thats not modest enough 2 me. We dont even know what happened behind scene. Are u sure Pastor Kumuyi agreed to this? Jerry has 4eva been known 2 b trendy. My sister's wedding was similar, but My Dad is a DLBC Pastor nd he made it clear dat his joy isnt full.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by seunlayi(m): 8:26am On Jun 22, 2013
ivy77: I need to break my silence here. Those of you talking about the holiness preacher, it will be good if you can spend sometimes to listen to his teaching concerning deeper life marriage on this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK4V0kKtxqo
Forward the video to start from 30 minute upward.If you listen to his teaching concerning this issue you will understand his conviction on deper life wedding dress. Most of the controversies we are talking about were push forward by other leaders in the church. I am sure Pastor Kumuyi is trying to make an effective correction here just as he emphasized in the video above.

Pastor Kumuyi is a true man of God. I thank God for his life and for how he has been used to affect so many lives positively.
I think this message was around december astrological year. People should just check the link and forward it to where u specify and enjoy it or better still watch the whole message rather than all this useless comments
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by juman(m): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2013
Human being and religion.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by gajike: 9:12am On Jun 22, 2013
this things has been bordering me since. I watch a redeemed program in USA where the General overseer officiate. i think it was holy ghost service in d USA. all the qoir members in d service put on trousers which I am very aware can never happen in Nigeria. my question. if outward appearance is part of standard for judgement will GOD almighty judge this world according to our tribe and culture. Am confused o.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2013
gajike: this things has been bordering me since. I watch a redeemed program in USA where the General overseer officiate. i think it was holy ghost service in d USA. all the qoir members in d service put on trousers which I am very aware can never happen in Nigeria. my question. if outward appearance is part of standard for judgement will GOD almighty judge this world according to our tribe and culture. Am confused o.

Again,

May The Lord Almighty judge you for this BIG FAT LIES!!!
Are y'all for real?? Now you want to bash another Man of God cos your own is on the chopping block??
JESUS!!! Can you please tell me where and when was this convention cos I attend all Papa's visits cos my MIL is a Redeem Pastor?

God punish all if you people.

AH AH Ah shocked shocked

Enough Already!!!!!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
gajike: this things has been bordering me since. I watch a redeemed program in USA where the General overseer officiate. i think it was holy ghost service in d USA. all the qoir members in d service put on trousers which I am very aware can never happen in Nigeria. my question. if outward appearance is part of standard for judgement will GOD almighty judge this world according to our tribe and culture. Am confused o.

I attended a redeem church here in the USA and all the choir members wear jeans and white shirts
Males and females
To your question,God's standard never changes and it is not what man has made it
We can choose to define what is right and wrong but what does the Bible say?
My best passage of the Bible is when God rejected Saul and sent Samuel to anoint him a King out of he sons of Jesse
The Bible says that as Jesse's first son approached,he was tall in stature and looked the part.

Read this 1 Samuel 16
6When they arrived, Samuel saw Eliab and thought, “Surely the Lord’s anointed stands here before the Lord.”

7But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”

I believe that answers your question.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
jidegirl12:

Again,

May The Lord Almighty judge you for this BIG FAT LIES!!!
Are y'all for real?? Now you want to bash another Man of God cos your own is on the chopping block??
JESUS!!! Can you please tell me where and when was this convention cos I attend all Papa's visits cos my MIL is a Redeem Pastor?

God punish all if you people.

AH AH Ah shocked shocked

Enough Already!!!!!

I have attended one here in the USA too and all the choristers wore jeans
Every single one of them so that poster is not exaggerating
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
^^ and Adeboye preached??

I don't believe that. Maybe it's the eye service thing but no choir wore jeans when Adeboye preach.

Can y'all please focus on DL and stop shifting the goal post??
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
jidegirl12: ^^ and Adeboye preached??

I don't believe that. Maybe it's the eye service thing but no choir wore jeans when Adeboye preach.

Can y'all please focus on DL and stop shifting the goal post??

Adeboye did not preach but the church is a redeem church under Adeboye
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
babyosisi:

Adeboye did not preach but the church is a redeem church under Adeboye

Bingo! Nothing else to say.

Dem never born any branch choir do that when GO is officiating. Never happens. They're doing their own thing.

And I'm looking forward to that day smiley they will hear the word of their lives !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.