Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) (59892 Views)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy / Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by oyinmio: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
Atthe end of the five months part time course will one be able to sew and do u accept instalments?
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by Yvete(f): 12:51am On Jul 26, 2013
Your students are creative. It shows how good an instructor you are.

Anyways, I've always had a thing for fashion, but laziness to cut the fabric and finish it won't let me. Maybe I should buy myself a sewing machine for at-home practice.
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
Yvete: Your students are creative. It shows how good an instructor you are.

Anyways, I've always had a thing for fashion, but laziness to cut the fabric and finish it won't let me. Maybe I should buy myself a sewing machine for at-home practice.

Yea thats the first step dear,you need to try wink

Good advice to students in lagos cheesy

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
grin

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by Cestmoi1(f): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2013
u just awakened d urge to learn sewing more.i really want to know how to sew but im in abj.maybe,i'll hook up wit my tailor wen i get to school.
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
C'est moi:
u just awakened d urge to learn sewing more.i really want to know how to sew but im in abj.maybe,i'll hook up wit my tailor wen i get to school.

Oh yes dear....... grin glad to inspire you.pls do go for it.....you will never know how good things may turn out if you dont at least try
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
Yea soon students would come form any where in the world to our school as there would be hostel facilities for them on our permanent site. Its been God all along. cheesy grin

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by Cestmoi1(f): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
EFOSA VAL:

Oh yes dear....... grin glad to inspire you.pls do go for it.....you will never know how good things may turn out if you dont at least try
thk u....
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
Take advantage of our part-time programme today.you will be happy u did trust me wink

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
Valisimo fashions school building......located at number 13 yaya abatan street ogba lagos cheesy come check us out

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 3:36am On Aug 08, 2013
The CEO of Valisimo fashions wink

2 Likes

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 3:40am On Aug 08, 2013
smiley

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:34am On Aug 09, 2013
grin cheesy

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:36am On Aug 09, 2013
cheesy come join us

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by joanpinkie(f): 9:44am On Aug 09, 2013
Am impressed
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
joanpinkie: Am impressed

Oh thanks,

Even federal Government too is impressed with us......... grin
Na God o! cheesy

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
Busayo displaying her practical, she is doing a 3months programme with us,this is her second month and she done dey sew grin

1 Like

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by MacLovington(m): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2013
Hi Val,

Very good job you're doing. Making ladies look yummy is great business. With hordes of graduates roaming the streets, they can become creative this way.

If I was in Naija and I if was a girl I would definitely be heading your way.
Btw why are there no boys learning at your school?

In Paris and Milan lots of designers are men. London and New York too.

Do you have any branch in Benin or nearby cities? My niece would be interested.

For someone who is a complete beginner, how long will it take to become competent, individual talent and seriousness aside? And for someone who already learnt how to sew traditional clothes, how much time is needed?
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
Oh thanks and dear god bless u grin
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
grin grin

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2013
Efosa. How much do you charge for sewing? I wish to visit. Hope your prices are affordable oooo
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by zaliya(f): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Rukemi291: Efosa. How much do you charge for sewing? I wish to visit. Hope your prices are affordable oooo
Rukemi291: Efosa. How much do you charge for sewing? I wish to visit. Hope your prices are affordable oooo

Efosa what is your curriculum (course content) like? Could you please list? Do you use Freehand or Pattern drafting method? which is better? please advice.
I am already learning elsewhere, but I need to know the course content before I know what other steps to take. Tanks
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by girlkell(f): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
It would realy be nice if you guys get a hostel,i stay in ph sou no chance since the school's in lag... Would realy love to learn
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by Doskit(m): 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hmmmmnnnnnn Valisimo!!!! That's the name!!!. Watch out!!! winkHmmmmnnnnnn Valisimo!!!! That's the name!!!. Watch out!!!
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
@rukemi and zaliya yes our prices are affordable........ wink add this pin for more details, 2B08881A or call 08096577157

@ grikel......dont worry very soon we would, we are really working on it,

@ Doskit.......i dey feel u joooor grin cheesy grin

thanks guys you all make us want to do more.

1 Share

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
Meet mariam again..........yes that our 12years old designer AkA baby designer of valisimo fashions grin

She waoooooed all of us today when she presented her job which she made her self....pls enjoy wink and tell me what u think

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
The dress is modelled by her patner busayo

Am so happy for her at her age........i believe that she will go places with this her skill smiley

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by Doskit(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
cheesy I can't wait !!!! Doskit!!!!!!!! Valisimo is the name!!! My first encounter with you was fantasticocociously fantabulous :*
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by ummitoagirl(f): 3:40am On Sep 01, 2013
Absolutely fantastic work. I would like to join your team & become a student ...buuutttt...I am not in Nigeria. Even though I will be visiting soon,(God willing) I doubt I can stay for more than 3 months!, furthermore, I doubt I can attend full time. What do you recommend? I actually have my own clothing label/line. NOTE: I have no sewing experience or idea, I design all the clothing & I own a sewing machine.
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
Doskit: cheesy I can't wait !!!! Doskit!!!!!!!! Valisimo is the name!!! My first encounter with you was fantasticocociously fantabulous :*

Lol thanks Doskit,and welcome to the team......soon ur practicals will join our valisimo wall of fame.......wink*

ummitoagirl: Absolutely fantastic work. I would like to join your team & become a student ...buuutttt...I am not in Nigeria. Even though I will be visiting soon,(God willing) I doubt I can stay for more than 3 months!, furthermore, I doubt I can attend full time. What do you recommend? I actually have my own clothing label/line, check out the website & FB (MUFTEAS). NOTE: I have no sewing experience or idea, I design all the clothing & I own a sewing machine.

Ummitoagirl.......thanks for commending us,we will be glad to have u on our fashion school soon,as for teaching you how to sew.....dont worry we got u covered wink and no matter how little the time u spend with us is u can be rest assured that you will get something. Thanks

Yinkas throw pillow with efizi our students are creative grin

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
Meet yinka wink shes beautiful abi? grin

Displaying her chiffon top highted with ankara

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
cheesy moji displaying her top

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag / I Took A Picture Of This Man Today In Calabar. / When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.