Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ (43082 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by angelcj: 8:24am On Jun 20, 2013
A young tailor, Mrs. Kehinde Babalola, has pleaded with the Agege Customary Court to dissolve her union with her husband, Mr. Morufu Babalola.....

The couple lived together for eight years and they have two children: a girl and a boy.

Kehinde told the court that her husband was always beating her because there was no more love in the marriage.

She said she wanted the custody of her children.

Babalola, a meat seller living at 14, Micheal Olufade Street, Meiran, told the court that all the claims made by his wife were false, stressing that he was ready to divorce her.

He said his wife fights with everybody in their neighbourh

ood, including their landlord’s children.

He said his intervention in one of such fights landed him in police cell, where he spent three days.

He said his wife is adulterous and that he knows four men that she has slept with.

He said he had caught her on four occasions with those men but because of the love he had for her, he overlooked all her unfaithfulness.

He said even after her wife’s relatives came to beg on her behalf because of her behaviour, she still didn’t change and it got to an extent that people in the neighbourhood call her ‘Animashaun,’ meaning a free giver.

He said, “My wife is mentally deranged. I took her to Aro Psychiatric Hospital in Abeokuta, where the doctor told me that she had a mental problem.

“Although it happened in 2009, she still exhibits her madness sometimes, like the time she came to dump my last child on the floor in my yard close to the bush around 11 pm.”

He added that she was travelling to Ilorin with the children when she suddenly got down from the bus, after telling the driver that she wanted to pee, but she entered the bush and never came back until a week later when she was found in Ijebu Ishara.

But the wife denied what her husband told the court.

She said when she had her first pregnancy, her sister took her to a church where they told her that her stay in Babalola’s house would not yield anything but sadness and a terrible illness that would affect her for a very long time.

She said it was her husband who sent her to Ilorin when a cold breeze blew her and she became unconscious.

She said her husband would always sleep at home to monitor her movements when his mates were selling their meat at the market.

“I sell yam on the street and my husband sees all my customers as my concubines. He would beat me every time with the cane he uses on cows,” she said.

Kehinde said she was perfectly okay before she married her husband but became ill after he got to his house.

She said she decided to take custody of her children when she heard a message from a church that her husband’s family never wanted him to marry a wife not to talk of children.

The court president, Mr. Emmanuel Sokunle, told the husband that he should take the children away from his step mother and bring them to court on the next adjourned date.

He said it was a wrong and dangerous thing to take his children to his step mother.

He later adjourned the case till June 20, 2013.

http://www.punchng.com/feature/court-vibes/i-know-four-men-who-have-slept-with-my-wife/
source http://revealzone..com/2013/06/i-know-four-men-who-have-slept-with-my.html

1 Like

Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by kreamidiva(f): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2013
Ok...one person must be mad between these two people.who do we believe? Both of you are meant for each other.una go marry tire.

Ngwanu,there are 3 sides to a story...the man's side,the woman's side and the truth..... undecided pls make i breastfeed finish cum tok d truth of wetin happen with these two peeps.

8 Likes

Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by slimyem: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2013
Lmao@ cold breeze blew her and she became unconscious.cheesy
Silly people!

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2013
Lmao cold breeze indeed....
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by carzola(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2013
Nigerians are just too violent, am happy they went to court a good development other's should take.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Sanboy25: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2013
I think that the man is paranoid and the woman crazy. smiley

1 Like

Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by goldfish80(m): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
angelcj:

She said her husband would always sleep at home to monitor her movements when his mates were selling their meat at the market.
Lmao grin
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
na wa o. where is the place of fidelity?
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by emalek: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
where re the four men u dat have slept wit her nw. Shouldn't they b ìn court as witnes?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by otokx(m): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
They both appear to be having some form of psychiatric condition which is not so unusual giving certain parameters.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
Animashaun,’ meaning a free giver grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by adexsimply(m): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
Come to think of it, I have never felt a HOT breeze

We give Upp
angry angry

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by konn: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
birds of the same feather but divorce is not the solution
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by tohirah(f): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
Funny story grin
The woman is crazy, started before or after marriage is irrelevant. Cold breeze turned her mad? cheesy orishirishi. She's also unfaithful as she confirms her husband stays at home to monitor her.she shouldn't be given custody of those children. #gbam

The husband, taking his kids to his STEP MOTHER is lipsrsealed but then beating his wife is also wrong irrespective of her wrongdoing. He is a meat seller who wouldn't be around so much, so no custody of the kid. #gbam

Wetin remain, make the kids live on the streets?? I dunno oooo. Let them come to the court and say their own. undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by EdwardPureNaija: 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
otokx: They both appear to be having some form of psychiatric condition which is not so unusual giving certain parameters.

Don't most Nigerians have some form of psychiatric condition? Check out most of the comments on Nairaland!

14 Likes

Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by adexsimply(m): 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
people in the neighbourhood call her ‘Animashaun,’ meaning a free giver.

God Loves a cheerful free giver grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
This looks like another Nollywood movie. Watchout for the Part 2!
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
Lmao @ people in the neighbourhood calling his wife; free-giver. grin grin grin

Thank God for the "free-givers" and not the "Indian-givers" - they make the world go round and life easy for those who don't have time for relationships. grin

But the husband has to be the biggest sissified mangina ever!! undecided
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by chadef: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
This is a pure case of, we are tired of this marriage, lets go to court and dissolve it.
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
"Animashaun"
new word for today thanks Mr. Morufu Babalola

Back to topic! It's ok according to what I read from history book in high school, infidelity is normal in Yoruba-land.

"
she wanted to pee, but she entered the bush and never came back until a week later"
I guess she went in to do em wild animals
"Animashaun"
haha

Please do not let her get the custody of your kids so she don't barbecue them one day.

Wait a minute!!! So all these girls I've been ban ging are actually "
Animashaun
" ? Awesome cheesy
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by skullz: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
mad folks grin
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by FUCKU: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
This is just my advice for those longing for marriage.. You need to be matured, you need to have work(a good source where u can get money to solve your needs). The cause of this trash might be the marriage wasn't legitimate(i.e. Using the Cheapest means of marriage- give girl belle, marriage don start). Money, Maturity, love, understanding, God fearing are the essential things needed in marriage.

7 Likes

Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Odinaka00(m): 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
Shey na d same "young tailor" dey sell yam 4 street too? Or was she a tailor b4? Xup wif dz news

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by 80million1: 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ojigbi jigbi.
*grabs head*

1 Like

Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by theripper3: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
Her name na KEZIAH. This is no news though considering where it is originating from.It's almost legal there
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by ChideraFavour(m): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
Who are we going to believe now? The husband was making a claim and she denied all making a counter claim If you are the presiding Judge how are u going to decide the case? Is it not for them to go and resolve the issue at home and remain husband and wife? mscheew!
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
Animashaun? LMAO. I don learn one thing today
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by deols(f): 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
Interesting.

These local people can fit embarrass each other. I was at a market last week when two women started to fight.

The Obscene words they used in describing each other got me lipsrsealed
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by emmanuel4758(m): 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
make d woman go luk bush and d husband go hug transformer and d children park well jor if i be lawyer i go tell dem na now be there beginin of honey moon

1 Like

Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by abiodunawe: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
Someone must be lying. Who is it?
:-XSomeone must be lying. Who is it?
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
J12: Animashaun? LMAO. I don learn one thing today

Lol! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ewedu Soup Kills Policeman, His Pregnant Wife, Entire Family, 2 Dogs In Kaduna / Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) / 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.