Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:54 PM

Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband (25507 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) / Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by jidewin(m): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
baby_123: What is the gain? To be free? Money? Property The guy looks poverty stricken. So... . Maybe she is just a psychopath? Because i dont understand the obsession with killing this guy. The woman needs mental help. Why not just divorce the man at the most so you can find a rich man
She had made 3 attempts.come on what else could be the motive behind the plots?definately not the excuses she gave.I suspect the man have a Life Insurance cover that runs into big numbers. Check most motives behind wives wanting their husband dead.It most often centers on the material assets and not necessarily because the man is having an affair outside or leaving her.She's got a damn evil heart I say.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Flygerian1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
Osama10: The Devil himself would be surprised at the wickedness some humans show to others.
Ah dey told u!
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Beey(f): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
overdrive: Kenya women again,goes to show what our brother that was recently deported must have passed thru.thank God he came back in one piece.
Your deported brother was the mastermind behind drug trafficking.Besides,he is a grown man & no one forced his ex_wife on him.And again, it's not the geographical location that makes a person,it's character.So this isn't just a Kenyan issue but a global issue.Every market has a mad woman or man.It's a saying where I am from.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by oladayo042: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
the woman in so dumb.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by emiye(m): 1:22am On Jun 21, 2013
"Caring" is a very ambiguous word from a lady.

Ladies hide behind that word to do the wrong things many times
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by africapunch: 3:32am On Jun 21, 2013
Seriously!
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Otses(f): 5:23am On Jun 21, 2013
What will be her gain after she had killed him? Smh at the foolishness and madness of some women.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by lastpage: 5:33am On Jun 21, 2013
Tedpgrass:

The hubby is either a cat with 9 lives
Or some firebrand prayers have been said on his behalf.

No reason is strong enough to take another life....

Simply shake my head.....at such wickedness!!!!!

pekelepekele: Thank God for this man's life their are many women outside their that had killed their husband while some are still making plans to do so but when a man hit a woman millions of people will start cursing him,.
Only God can save this generation

You ain't seen nothing yet!

One of the greatest MISTAKE MEN MAKE ........is to underrate WOMEN......especially an "ANGRY WOMAN".

When a woman is in this type of "Evil-mode", she MUST/WILL kill that man........or DIE TRYING..!
undecided undecided

Hell hath no fury like an "angry woman". wink wink

Word!!

Lastpage!

LET US HEAR SOME "WORDS of WISDOM"..

Proverbs 14 - 1:A WISE WOMAN builds her HOME ...but with HER OWN HANDS, the FOOLISH one tears down her home! wink

Proverbs 7 Vs. 10: Then, out came "a woman" to meet him; dressed like a prostitute and with CRAFTY INTENT.

Proverbs 7 Vs. 21-23: With persuasive words, she LED HIM ASTRAY!...and she seduced him with her SWEET TALK! shocked
All at once, he followed her like 'a cow' going to the slaughter, like a Deer stepping into a noose, till an arrow pierces his liver,
like a bird darting into a snare, little knowing that it will cost it its life!......many are the "victims' she has brought down. wink

Proverbs Vs. 25: Now then my son, ...Do not let your heart turn to her ways or stray into her paths.

Proverbs 21 Vs. 9: Better to live on A CORNER OF A ROOF...than share a house with a quarrelsome woman. shocked

Proverbs 21 Vs. 19: Better to live in a desert.. than with a quarrelsome and ILL-TEMPERED WIFE. shocked shocked

Ecclesiastes 7 Vs. 26: (One thing) ..I find more BITTER THAN DEATH, A WOMAN who is a snare, whose heart is a trap ..and whose hands are chains. THE MAN WHO PLEASES GOD WILL ESCAPE HER BUT THE SINNER SHE WILL ENSNARE!
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Natasha2(f): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
lmao i like this woman
haha she no even get time. Wicked funny woman what a combination.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by varrd4real(m): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
lol...d guy is a die hard o
make she kuku kii haself na
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Princesszoe: 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
This is too bad. Going to the extend of murder. What happened to divorce? The man cheated, yes, if you cannot cope, divorce him. Biblically she can remarry but the man cannot otherwise he will become adulterous permanently which can be very dangerous to his salvation. Why would she resort to killing? Or was she afraid of losing her children? She will definitely be the sole custodian of their children except if she is mentally destabilized or too immoral or very deadly if not, she will win the case of child's custody. Any further issue on that should be settled in court. Murder is evil. This is totally absurd. Now she will lose her children, happiness, freedom, joy, etc for just one wrong choice that she made. May God have mercy on her.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Zsupuk(f): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
Boss13: Seems to me that Kenya women are terrible.
Stupid.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Zsupuk(f): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
Beey: Your deported brother was the mastermind behind drug trafficking.Besides,he is a grown man & no one forced his ex_wife on him.And again, it's not the geographical location that makes a person,it's character.So this isn't just a Kenyan issue but a global issue.Every market has a mad woman or man.It's a saying where I am from.
1 million likes...sharp lady, very correct.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Beey(f): 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
Zsupuk: 1 million likes...sharp lady, very correct.
Ohhhhj,asante sana!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways Babies Are Smarter Than You Thought / Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful / Can You Marry A Man Who Lives In His Family House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.