Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Wot Y'all Think Of Dare Art Alade's Carry Dey Go! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wot Y'all Think Of Dare Art Alade's Carry Dey Go! (845 Views)

Dare Art-alade Ft. 2face Idibia & Naeto-c - Carry Dey Go (remix) / Dare -- Carry Dey Go! / Are You A Fan Of Dare Melody? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wot Y'all Think Of Dare Art Alade's Carry Dey Go! by lucabrasi(m): 9:48pm On May 09, 2008
just heard the re mix of carry dey go featuring naeto c,and i went back to listen to the original one ,been hooked to it since what dy' all think of the song i think its really ingeneous , awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIH3yAItVXM
Re: Wot Y'all Think Of Dare Art Alade's Carry Dey Go! by Nobody: 12:26am On May 10, 2008
Dare has gone Justin Timberlake with the tiny voice at the beginning of the song cheesy. Though a bad version of Justin. Tu face has gone Ray Charles, wearing dark goggles in the dark. cheesy grin Anyway I prefer the chorus to the Solo of the song smiley
Re: Wot Y'all Think Of Dare Art Alade's Carry Dey Go! by tosinadeda: 12:46am On May 10, 2008
Classic song!
Love the 1st video,saw the 2nd one 2day and i was tripped!
Its nt jst any other song,its sumtn new
Re: Wot Y'all Think Of Dare Art Alade's Carry Dey Go! by lucabrasi(m): 4:05am On May 10, 2008
in as much as i like the whole song ,i think i liked it more for the naija feel than anything really,thats why i onli like the fuji one he did before and this one,agree its new but i dont know why he keeps on going back to the soppy love songs because he obviously does these kinda songs better.
lol, so who s the nigerian mc hammer and micael jackson,
Re: Wot Y'all Think Of Dare Art Alade's Carry Dey Go! by Nobody: 2:23am On May 11, 2008
lol, so who s the nigerian mc hammer and michael jackson,

lol, big shoes to fill!!! cheesy
Re: Wot Y'all Think Of Dare Art Alade's Carry Dey Go! by mrjuwon: 4:12am On May 11, 2008
i think the video is dope for real. I was really impressed. Still trying to find out who directed it maybe it was clarence peters. They make a good combination. I am not really sure on Dare's style though.
Re: Wot Y'all Think Of Dare Art Alade's Carry Dey Go! by baslone: 5:14pm On May 11, 2008
Dare needed Tu to push the song further.
He aint got a style and he always looks and
sounds confused to me.

Nice song though

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Own Music - Top Music Making Software For Nlers / Plus One - Commercial Class Album Review / The Coup Mixtape Coming Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.