Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,815 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Man Calls In Three Friends To Rape "Love Of His Life", Security Man Joins In - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Calls In Three Friends To Rape "Love Of His Life", Security Man Joins In (668 Views)

Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) / Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls In Three Friends To Rape "Love Of His Life", Security Man Joins In by Etumgbe(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
An ND 1 student of a private polytechnic in Ekiti State was raped by five men including a man who had expressed his unending love for her.

The boy called his friends and together they tied her hands and legs. Each of them got his turn to rape her.

The school’s Chief Security Officer directed a security man to take the student to the police to record a statement. The ND 1 student claims that the security man-who has only been identified as Adanbioje-took her to his house and he too raped her.

Adanbioje however refutes those claims saying the student asked that she spends the night at his place out of fear that the four men who had raped her might return for more.

All the five suspects have been arrested as investigations continue.

The Police PRO, Victor Babayemi, paraded the suspects saying police investigations had shown that rape cases in that institution had become rampant. He gave an assurance that the suspects would be prosecuted.

- See more at: http://ireporterstv.co/man-calls-in-three-friends-to-rape-love-of-his-life-security-man-joins-in
Re: Man Calls In Three Friends To Rape "Love Of His Life", Security Man Joins In by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
This one everybody is molesting this gurl, even people sent to rescue her, pls d judge shouldn't also tek his turn on her, as well as d prosecuting councel.

Moroeve I think I should cee dis gurls pic, lemme cee 4 my self the lofty endowments she s made of, that will arouse an innundation of rapist
Re: Man Calls In Three Friends To Rape "Love Of His Life", Security Man Joins In by Gboliwe: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
Is this not the Abia 5 replaying itself again?
If we as a country collectively stand against such inhumanity and stop the noisemaking we are good at, these human beasts would willingly relocate to Somalia.

I dont even want to imagine the pains she is going through
Re: Man Calls In Three Friends To Rape "Love Of His Life", Security Man Joins In by esmeralda1(f): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
@op, the link is not openin, but i hope they all r well prosecuted
Re: Man Calls In Three Friends To Rape "Love Of His Life", Security Man Joins In by DominicJames(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
Not until they repent and ask for God's forgiveness and that of the raped female, God's wrath still awaits them. On the contrary, the lady should also be questioned about her relationship with the said man who claims to be the love of her life.

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Lawyer Sues Israel Over Death Of Jesus Christ / Cultist Attack Residents In Lagos As Member Regains Freedom From Prison / Gunmen Rape, Rob Female Trainee Journalists In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.