Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Airtel Claim To Be Unlimited,people say It Has A Data Cap. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Claim To Be Unlimited,people say It Has A Data Cap. (1056 Views)

MTN Blackberry Data Cap Clearly Defined / Mtn Blackberry Data Cap / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Claim To Be Unlimited,people say It Has A Data Cap. by huntax(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
This thread's purpose is to know the experience of people who have subscribed for the Airtel blackberry unlimited package,if it's really unlimited or not.
Re: Airtel Claim To Be Unlimited,people say It Has A Data Cap. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
I think is 2GB
Re: Airtel Claim To Be Unlimited,people say It Has A Data Cap. by huntax(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
I think so too,but someone said he called CC and they said the 2GB is jus there for nothing,that it's still unlimited. So we want to hear from anyone who has exhausted the data allocation and still continued browsing and downloading.
Re: Airtel Claim To Be Unlimited,people say It Has A Data Cap. by onajo2000(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
it is not unlimited, it has a data cap of 2GB... even the 2+1 @ #3000 is 6GB...it unlimited in the sense that you can have up to 10 email address in ur bb
Re: Airtel Claim To Be Unlimited,people say It Has A Data Cap. by huntax(m): 10:55am On Jun 21, 2013
But that's not good enough. CC explained that in no circumstance will a subscriber of the Airtel unlimited plan exhaust his data before the expiration date. I called them 5 times,and 5 of them explained it this same way. So I don't know why they'd trick customers into believing it's unlimited in terms of data allocation.
Re: Airtel Claim To Be Unlimited,people say It Has A Data Cap. by Baadal(m): 11:11am On Jun 21, 2013
huntax: But that's not good enough. CC explained that in no circumstance will a subscriber of the Airtel unlimited plan exhaust his data before the expiration date. I called them 5 times,and 5 of them explained it this same way. So I don't know why they'd trick customers into believing it's unlimited in terms of data allocation.
I wonder too o....
Re: Airtel Claim To Be Unlimited,people say It Has A Data Cap. by sampaio6(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2013
AIRTEL are thieves, evan the #1500 monthly unlimited data i subscribed for was wiped away the following day. I ve complained and promise to restore back my data and if noting done, i promise to pay back.
Re: Airtel Claim To Be Unlimited,people say It Has A Data Cap. by huntax(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2013
sampaio6: AIRTEL are thieves, evan the #1500 monthly unlimited data i subscribed for was wiped away the following day. I ve complained and promise to restore back my data and if noting done, i promise to pay back.

How is that possible? Wow... Are u on android? Maybe u left an app open or something.

(1) (Reply)

Saving Battery On Android(works) / Root Infinix Race Lite Without Pc / I Bought A Used M7, But It Doesnt Rotate. Any Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.