Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed (47681 Views)

Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) / 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend / Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by ccsexyluv: 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
This is a Very Sad and disturbing News, a Lautech female student was found Dead today 20th of June 2013,, her dead body was discovered behind a Popular Hotel in the Under G School Area of the school..

The lady has been Missing Since Sunday., Her Brain, Eye and Breast has been removed and her vagina Was shaved.. She is said to be an 100L Accounting Student..

May God Console her Family., and Also i Urge Students of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology,. Ogbomoso to be careful expecially the ladies,.., As it is Exam Period and students are going to Night Class..

May God protect Our Going out and Coming In..

View Images [url=http://3.bp..com/-T3xmnGHxIpc/UcSzGbU10GI/AAAAAAAAClc/9B0aoCATHI0/s1600/%5BDate360.net%5D+Female+lautech+girl2.jpg]Here[/url] l [url=http://3.bp..com/-oyX8H1Y3epk/UcSzFszfL8I/AAAAAAAAClU/HT4RZuO1soY/s1600/%5BDate360.net%5D+Female+lautech+Girl.jpg]Here[/url]

[size=16pt]
Read More + Her Photo When Alive Here :: http://ning.it/197ctsL
[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Wendyslim(f): 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
Rip. may GOD give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.ameen

2 Likes

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
What in Jehovah's name is this? I'm fed up, to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by bokohalal(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
Our Justice system is completely useless.

2 Likes

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by adextetoo(m): 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
why on earth is this happening
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by UyiIredia(m): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
DAMN ! To be honest, this is pretty hardcore.

1 Like

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by IdomaLikita: 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
sadTo think the people who did this mingle freely with us in the Society and pass for Normal Everyday Folks, gives me the Chippers! May her soul R.I.P

7 Likes

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
Malaysia here i come! angry

1 Like

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by wisdomw(m): 12:30am On Jun 21, 2013
Choii dat gal na virgin!!!

1 Like

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by desosa(m): 12:35am On Jun 21, 2013
Evil times.... R.I.P..... Girls be warned..
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Freewilly(f): 12:43am On Jun 21, 2013
wisdom-w:
Choii dat gal na virgin!!!

You need serious deliverance

15 Likes

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by AbuMikey(m): 3:56am On Jun 21, 2013
**I wept**
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by PrettyPrisca(f): 4:31am On Jun 21, 2013
R.I.P gal....she be runz girl nw.....one of d girls dat do rubbish d integrity and morality of we lautech female students.......R.I.P

3 Likes

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by dulphines: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2013
Sad!

1 Like

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by okoraforaboy: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2013
the girl is a runs girl,she dey find money for maga hand.RIP shaaaa
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Gbengacfa(m): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2013
It's horrible. I don't know why these kind of people are still living in this age!
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2013
Pretty Prisca: R.I.P gal....she be runz girl nw.....one of d girls dat do rubbish d integrity and morality of we lautech female students.......R.I.P

Shut the Bleep up if you don't know her personally.

13 Likes

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
Yet we have over 1 million churches and the land is till covered in darkness and gross wickedness, greed pervades the land and human life has been reduced to that of a cockroach.

smh.

5 Likes

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Intrepid1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
Pretty Prisca: R.I.P gal....she be runz girl nw.....one of d girls dat do rubbish d integrity and morality of we lautech female students.......R.I.P

First of all, aunty, how do you know she is a 'runs girl'? Second, how do WE know that YOU have any shred of morality or integrity as piously claimed by yourself? Even if she was a runs girl, should you open your yap and condemn her so callously now that she is dead? Do runs girls deserve to die so cruelly? You are absolutely sickening.

60 Likes

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by slimchimex(m): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
Too bad...soon all badness will end when all evil men will be flushed out from this earth

3 Likes

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Eneze1(f): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
rip, may the Almighty God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss

2 Likes

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
i hope others learn o.
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by wizberry89: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
Naija gals after money be warned
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by slimchimex(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
Joavid: i hope others learn o.
learn from what?

3 Likes

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Policewoman(f): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
RIP. Ritual killings and sale of human parts is now so rampart. Na wah o. God, na for your hand we dey o!
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by SenatorTobijah(m): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
D killers must die horribly. R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Kesmakveli(m): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
Lord have mercy on us all... Its a pity. One tin 4sure is dat dose bhind dis ungodly act wil surely be brought to book someday. Smh

1 Like

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by epicmusic: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Classicalman(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
Our Southwest brethren are at it again. Killing humans and selling their parts. E Gbami ohhhh!!!!!! cry

11 Likes

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by obyrich(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
Wicked world! RIP. Barbarism at its peak.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies / Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob / Man Attacked And Shot Dead By Gunmen In Broad Daylight. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.