Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. (4327 Views)

*~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
please seun, i believe you know what is right from wrong, tell the mod of general section to unban me. They said i spamed but i know i did not.
Please use your good office to revissit my case as i have no other forum than the almighty Nairaland.
Re: Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
emmydeep: please seun, i believe you know what is right from wrong, tell the mod of general section to unban me. They said i spamed but i know i did not.
Please use your good office to revissit my case as i have no other forum than the almighty Nairaland.

you want to provoke the almighty justsise to ban you on the travel section too? the Nairaland God's have spoken the ban remains..justwise take it easy on him...only ban him for 2 years.
Re: Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. by fabulousflex(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
pls call for your installation of iverter and solar panel for 24hrs power stability
Re: Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. by fabulousflex(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=fabulousflex post=28960731]pls call for your installation of iverter and solar panel for 24hrs power stability
(08162637286)
Re: Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. by CeterisXVII: 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
The only thing the moderators know how to do, is to issue bans. That is the only time they can flex their muscles and abuse their powers.

These days they are so intoxicated by their titles that they now ban people for 7 months to 25 years. Fake people. I have always said that the next set of people that will not enter heaven after the fake bloggers, are the mods of Nairaland. No be lie..... angry

(1) (Reply)

Become A Yahoo Boy And Start Making Millions / Cow Vs Snake (pic) / First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.