Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant (38189 Views)

Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by collynzo2(m): 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
That is Mikel Obi's one week wage.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Princeojua(m): 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
Actually it's really embarrasing to have notice that the public heard about OJB jezreel health condition. I also want to use this medium to plead with those top Naija Artists like... Tubaba, Kokomaster, Davido, Wizkid, DonJazzy, Banky, Ice Prince, D'prince, Iyayan, Kcee Olamide, MayD, M.I, Ruggedman and lastly BLACK FACE, DURRELA, KONGA, ERRIGA, BRACKET. To raise this small money before BBC carry the News sey naija them stingy.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by mafioso47(m): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
ocman: bros no go there O! na black face be the donor wey decide to give am his kidney for a record deal when he returns from his indian trip. Do u want him to donate his wallet too? hahaha what of Black face?
how sure are you that BFace's kidney is alright?? LOL Broke man wey dey dey smoke weed?
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Edizzy(m): 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
oga wetin 70 Billion monthly allocation do yu na im com be the mata wey dey ground now abi YEYE
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
only donjazzy can do it. . .if he could buy a wine 4 more than 200M watz 16M
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
Its not a scam. A pal of mine who is a music scout and producer is trying to organize something this weekend in terms of a fundraiser and some celebs have already agreed to be part of it. They are meeting in surulere tomorrow for the first meeting. May God be with him. Too many unpleasnt news this year in the entertainment industry abeg.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by alarinka(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
IT COULD BE DONE FOR 3.5MILLION AT OAUTHC IFE................. PLS TELL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
SlyIg: Yea, we all got the passion but no money. Nairalanders who are in need of ordinary N200 to recharge their phone and get free Mb?

This is absolutely a very wrong contact.
honestly ur hand dey shake. i nearly drop my 'cos of laff
'
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by obinnakenedo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2013
2face 3m, p sqr 3m, d bang 2m, don jazzy 4m, rugged man 1m, eldee, wizkid, banky w, m i 4m. Total: 16m. Problem solved!
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by lulukay(f): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
Yall can't force anybody to contribute,call wizkids name from start to finish if he's not touched to..he won't drop a dime..even if dey donate 90million n he dosnt survive wats d use..just have to pray that God gives him grace..n Ghod should also touch the hearts of fellow artistes..we don't know what is happening on the inside,what if they've bin donating all this whyl b4 it became so serious*talking from personal experience*dont criticize the celebs just yet!

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by obinnakenedo(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2013
Wise_old_man:

Did u hv to mention blackface...lol
he will be the one to count the money. Winks!
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Okijajuju1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
ocman: idris abdulkareem will donate 5k

Omo I see Edris for PH Airport last weekend, Kai! I pity the guy sha.. The guy don fat up, looking so humble.. If to say ehn know, ehn no for fight 50cents
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by eminence13(m): 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2013
may God help him ... Just need to tell him and others nobody knws tomorrow ..wen they will tell young talented artist with little money to pay 1m before they will listen to dem u can now see ...hmn God dai sha may God help him so he learns and also others
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by chronique(m): 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2013
kiss Babe,please you deserve a kiss me from me. You spoke my mind. Spending money drinking expensive cognac,vodka,etc and smoking cuban cigar has its own disadvantages but most of our celebs will not learn. Life on the fast lane never pays.
foluks24: should anyone be made responsible for someone who probably is a chain smoker nd an alchoholic nd lost his kidney to dat effect.spare me nd tak d money to the moderless baby homes.wat hapened to steve kadiri d oda time,after hard earned money was contributed for d transplant he stil got himsf back to smokin and eventualy lost it.gudluck to dose who wish to sow where dey wuldnt reap.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by deshclones(m): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
why are y'all calling musicians...let one of those jet loving pastors and mog foot the bill jor...churches are philanthropic organizations..they should help....

God abeg keep phyno and illbliss for me..i love those guys die...if na them dis thing happen..i go empty ma account and even take loan if need be join sef...i love them... wink wink wink
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by magnetik(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
foluks24: should anyone be made responsible for someone who probably is a chain smoker nd an alchoholic nd lost his kidney to dat effect.spare me nd tak d money to the moderless baby homes.wat hapened to steve kadiri d oda time,after hard earned money was contributed for d transplant he stil got himsf back to smokin and eventualy lost it.gudluck to dose who wish to sow where dey wuldnt reap.
Do not Judge.. do u think you are more careful than he is?
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by trytillmake(m): 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2013
ocman: If 2face,D'banj,wizkid, psquare,Davido,Banky, Asa, Timaya,donjazzy,Iyanya bring 1M each, that's 10M; then Ice prince & Mi, 1M; Burnaboy & kcee, 1M; Tiwa salvage & Wandecoal,1M; Mayd & Olamide, 1M; Lynxx & Naeto C, 1M; Eldee & Dr. Sid,1M... That would be 16 Million naira which is 100k USD in Total and OjB's problem would be solved... Act fast before that man dies.. Stop calling yourselves A-list artistes for nothing!!! If anything happens to OJB, we would stop buying your albums... Signed by your fans

CORRRECT
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by happybest: 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2013
OJB your helper will come in Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Adanyebe(m): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
Is it d KIDNey or möney dey need.... And how much will u guyz pay if i donate mine
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Melancholy(m): 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
That is the reason why nothing like music industry in nigeria cos they have no platform under which they operate.You wonder y old school musicians are the only member of PMAN that have no money to raise a donor like this huge sums of money to save life.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by SpicyMimi(f): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
yeakaka2: Am not happy jare....where 2face where's iyana where's wizkid where's don jazz ....let help him cuz he's cool guy....wish u best of luck
IYANA?
grin grin
*falls off frm the chair*
no matter how little ur contribution might be, just do it for the sake of his family! Lets nt rely on those celebs....they might betray him.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Melancholy(m): 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

Omo I see Edris for PH Airport last weekend, Kai! I pity the guy sha.. The guy don fat up, looking so humble.. If to say ehn know, ehn no for fight 50cents
haters!!! What are u driving at? I had met this guy several times at the airport boarding flight ticket overseas.wetin u wan take dis berating do?
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by jasmine21(f): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
Personally, i think D'banj, Wizkid, Tuface and P square are even enough to sort dis guy out.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
My Jesus Wept.
Still some of you will dress up early sunday morning and use the hands you used to type these wicked utterances to "worship" God, use this same mouth to pray.
First of all who told you that smoking or drinking causes kidney failure?
Drinking damages the liver and smoking damages the lungs. Not the kidneys.
Any one of us could have kidney failure so please realise that what hasn't happened to you hasn't passed you when you come to vomit such sad careless statements.
Also someone needs help pushing the bulk to someone else is exactly what the story of the Good samritan depicts, am sure the priest and levite said "someone else will come and help him"
This is really disheartening, when the real test for our faith in God comes to us we fail, our religiousity is of no use if we can't be an answer to someones prayers.
If you can't help pray but the venom on this thread is sick.
Whatever made people so bitter may God heal your hearts.
Your 1000 can go a long way, words of comfort and words of support should be what we should be giving him.
As for his colleagues, its their choice and everyone will answer to God just as you will when today a young man swallowed his pride and opened up to the public with a desperate cry for help and you all rushed in to fill up the thread with hate and bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Lex1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2013
Analysis of how the so called stylishly celebrity can give and how much.
1) D'banj (Eja Nla) - 2M - His songs lately has been all about how rich he his and FINALLY he has the opportunity to spend it in saving a life.
2) Psquare - 1.5M - PERSONALLY this guys are making good money INTERNATIONALLY, so this another call to save a friend in the game BIOLOGICALLY.
3) 2face (Tubaba) - 1M - Bros no too dey make noise about money and bukata plenty. But with his sensational wedding in Dubai, 1M won't be too much.
4) Wizkid (Wizzy Wizzy) - 1M - With his latest flaunting, and various endorsements, I think he his more than Mr Capable to give 1M.
5) Davido (OBO) - 1M - With his successful sales in his last album and also a son of a rich, who has become rich himself. 1M na small thing.
6) Asa (Awodi) - 1M - Although you won't hear her shouting all around, but this dive is making good cash both at home and abroad. This type of people are like shadows but moving mountains.
7) Don Jazzy (Don Baba j) - 500k - Don is a generous give whenever he his called to duty, but the money is not flying around like before but 500k is not something he can't give easily, especially to a colleague.
cool MI & CCB (Mr Chairman n his crew) - 500k - That shouldn't be too much for a whole crew, unless na only beef them get.
9) Banky W (Mr Capable) - 500k - The Lagos party master has announced himself on various occasion through his songs that he has the cash and this made him to be one of the biggest gentleman in the game. So 500k ain't nothing.
10) 9ice (Alapomeji) - 500k - This shouldn't be much for the man with douple pocket. over the years, his album have been having good sale n shows are coming in.
11) Olamide (Badoo), Tiwa Savage n Chidinma - 500k - This shouldn't be much for the three to raise.
This make the total 10M so far, 6M to go.

12) Iyanya (Kukere Master) - 6M - Just landed a huge lucrative deal with one of the communication giant in Africa that worth 60M. All he just need is to remove the tithe (6M) and send it to the guy account.

16M has complete O!
But if this guys can't do this, then they are men of sweet mouth both nothing in their hands n pockets.

As for me i'll do my part in contributing to save a brothers life.

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by hpk(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
A White Man Once Said; Little Drops Of Water Make An Ocean. A Black Man Also Said; Na With Co-operation Rice Dey Full Pot. Your N1000 and My N1000 Can Make A Difference, Let's Not Put Our Hopes On Celebrities Alone Cos We All Danced To Pretete, Sang Along To African Queen and Searching.
Let's Join Hands And Save OJB Jezreel ( David okungbowa acc no- 0008120334 GT Bank)
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by tutu1: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
Why black face no go pay ? in fact Dbanj na 6 million you go pay, blame it on the money
Libkid: To our celebrities out there...both those wey dey buy expensive wine,expensive car and expensive fone.d time don show 4 u guyx to show charity jare..d'banj ,2face,psquare,don jazzy and banky w una go pay one million each..blackface abeg no pay*lip sealed*
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by joshuaidibia(m): 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
16m for kidney transplant or he wants to buy dat diamond iphone 5? Wel,dis is nothn new. Heard an idiot sold 1 of his kidney to buy iphone 4 2yrs ago.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AY Takes Real Warri Pikin Shopping On Her Birthday In Washington DC / Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State / Actress Rosaline Meurer Celebrates Valentine With Cleavage Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.