Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria (36859 Views)

Nigerian Girl Strips In Protest Against Family Who Sent Her Into Prostitution / Video : P-square Teaches Toolz And Ebuka How To Dance Alingo / Prostitution Offered As A 'professional Course' In Spanish Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by oshea44: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
maybe he is trying to say homosexual, we all know ashawo no get wahala for 9ja... na today? abeg come out straight
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by MaziOmenuko: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
ufotuko: this guy must be a dog

Why? Because he seeks the legalization of something that is undeniably present in our society? Should we continue living in denial? The legalization process will protect the customers as only prostitutes with authorization letter will be allowed to practice.

Meanwhile, it will reduce the constant raids being carried out by the police on motels, embarrassing those in the biz. (Don't ask me how I know...lol)

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by nairaman66(m): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ijawboi: What's the difference between prostitution and premarital sex??

Religious people...
Sin na sin..
Legalise prostitution and abortion joor

Ijaw men sense... Na thesame even when dem go far and wide!
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by lumeneng22: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
You need to come to our church for deliverance.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by born2fuckpussy: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
I agree with you bros, every area in Lagos have nothing less than 3 prostitutes industry (ashawo joint) alone except maryland lagos, I have testify to 3 ashawo joint in agege, 5 in ikeja, 3 in ojota, 5 in ikotun, 2 in Egbeda and 1 in Iyana paja, 3 in Ketu, 1 in mile12, all these I have visited for drinks or sighting and they operated free for years, with exclusion of Clubs. Why not legalise then rather than leaving them operate for free. Even if houses are demolished, they consider leaving ashawo houses ...

All these ashawo joints are the one I visited and I can give description of where they are, and I believe there are more available I might have not seen. We even discussed the list of ashawo joints in lag on sexuality. Forums, let them legalised this and let those ladies also pay tax, they now charge 1000 for short term on customer.

If you think my idea of legalisation is wrong, why government can't destroy them, they pay double fees to the local government on operation and they even pay police for protection, fight one ashawo, you will lock up in cell.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by andyanders: 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
obiajurum25: I am very sure he is patronizing this prostitutes that is the reason he is saying we should not use the Church to judge rather we should use our human sense which does not give the right result. The bible says your body is the temple of the living God. Keep it and give the maker the glory.

Good point. This Ebuka is sick and need to check himself.He is a public figure and has lost my respect.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Why? Because he seeks the legalization of something that is undeniably present in our society? Should we continue living in denial? The legalization process will protect the customers as only prostitutes with authorization letter will be allowed to practice.

Meanwhile, it will reduce the constant raids being carried out by the police on motels, embarrassing those in the biz. (Don't ask me how I know...lol)

Tell them biko. It's okay to be religious but denial of the truth will get us nowhere.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by nairaner(m): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
Publicity Stunt o jare..... As that Senator from Edo will say this is "political Razmatazz"
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by MaziOmenuko: 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
ogugua88:

Tell them biko. It's okay to be religious but denial of the truth will get us nowhere.

That's the plain truth! Ever since it has not been legalized, did it stop prostitutes from practicing their trade? No!

Legalizing it will put to check the spread of HIV and std's, and also generate revenue as they will be made to pay tax!

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by An0nimus: 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
One day every thing we thought to be bad and maybe inhumane will be legalized and they'll be logical reasons to back it up.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by PedroJP(m): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
was it an illegal business b4 now ? Make dem come take my girl cos na when i give her money i dey hear i love u so much for her mouth. When i don't give her, she will face off and tell me she is dealing with those dat will provide what i refused to. Is dat not prostitution ? Unless legalising it would mean girls leaving their primary homes to a prostitution trade center

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Mamacita007(f): 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
ozo_emeka: This boy is turning into an attention LovePeddler simply because of the 5 mins of tv time he's getting, someone tweet this to him so he knows his level

exactly!
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by baslone: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
Prostitution Industry grin

What a funny tense. grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by An0nimus: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

That's the plain truth! Ever since it has not been legalized, did it stop prostitutes from practicing their trade? No!
same goes for everything deemed illegal today: just because its illegal doesn't mean people don't/won't engage in it.

Legalizing it will put to check the spread of HIV and std's, and also generate revenue as they will be made to pay tax!
You don't say. Check the spread of HIV and other STDs cos those affected will be arrested, locked up and forced to look for decent jobs or they won't go the extra mile to get a forged license to practice. It sure looks like a good way to generating revenue for any countryundecided
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Akpaife(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2013
@ oP na person business ooo
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by lastpage: 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2013
jackbauersballs: I agree with this....

My Forays to Hamburg and Amsterdam showed me how prostitution is a lucrative industry when managed properly within set Government Guidelines

If prostitution is legalised in Naija, I fully intend to open the best brothel possible populated with the sweetest biggest booty bytches money can buy...

You talk form the mindset of a "BENEFICIARY", a business man who stands to reap a good profit from the demise of others.
Mind you, you have not committed any 'legal' offense but morally speaking, you're shyte!

No pun intended but let us start with your sister and wife, ...as the prostitutes in Room #1 and #2? grin grin
Do you still feel the same? Okay, your response will shed light on how you truly feel. wink

Easy Bro.

Lastpage!
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
obiajurum25: I am very sure he is patronizing this prostitutes that is the reason he is saying we should not use the Church to judge rather we should use our human sense which does not give the right result. The bible says your body is the temple of the living God. Keep it and give the maker the glory.
I hope you're aware that not everyone is religious and Nigeria is a secular state, so religion is not the reason why things like Prostitution are not legalized. Maybe you can also start arresting people for not being Born again and tell them that the bible says they must be born again. people should have the liberty to decide how they want to run their lives just as you have the right to be a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by deltakitchen: 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
Legalizing prostitution? we ain't there yet, Nigeria got bigger issues to deal with.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
Two things; it is either you legalize it and allow fervent practitioners to be trained and equipped with "working instruments" necessary to protect their bodies and by extension protect their "customers" or you ban it totally while unleashing the full force of the law on all practitioners caught..., this means the government must have the wherewithal to effectively police and punish offenders everywhere.. But to initiate a ban while turning a blind eye to offenders is totally counter productive. Reminds one of the ban on abortion which subsists while officialdom turns a blind eye to quacks who provide unsafe services to desperate customers at ever nook and cranny of this over sodomized country. In both cases the reality on ground points to the fact that the moral basis upon which such laws were made have been roundly defeated. Something new has to be done.. To that extent, this idea is worth mauling over.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by penny01502: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2013
A bitch just make some crazy noise and people brought such topic to nairaland, nawaooooooooo!
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
owobokiri: Two things; it is either you legalize it and allow fervent practitioners to be trained and equipped with "working instruments" necessary to protect their bodies and by extension protect their "customers" or you ban it totally while unleashing the full force of the law on all practitioners caught..., this means the government must have the wherewithal to effectively police and punish offenders everywhere.. But to initiate a ban while turning a blind eye to offenders is totally counter productive. Reminds one of the ban on abortion which subsists while officialdom turns a blind eye to quacks who provide unsafe services to desperate customers at ever nook and cranny of this over sodomized country. In both cases the reality on ground points to the fact that the moral basis upon which such laws were made have been roundly defeated. Something new has to be done.. To that extent, this idea is worth mauling over.

cheesy
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by specco(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
dridowu: With time d guy will be promoting homosexual. Hmmmm

Yea, you are right. Maybe he's just testing the waters before he comes full blast on the campaign for homosexuality.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by bibigirl07: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hey! Ebuka, how's the fame after ur big brother nigeria? Not as catching as u dreamt ehn? No worries buh me thinks legalising prostitution and the attendant crusade won't place you on that podium u crave for so desperately. While Maupe &Co are news worthy isn't far-fetched. They ask the hard-hitting questions though unprofessionally sometimes, thus the "oga@d top" saga.

Now u guys went to town recently on Omojuwa said alledgedly that he underated Gani's (of blessed memory) Activism. The hulabaloo was something else....

Today! You are making noise over legalising a.shewoism...dude, get a life. Maybe a job in one of those parastatals in Abuja so that u can actually continue patronising them since that's their national headquaters in Nigeria. TV isn't for you. If it was you would have made it loooooog time ago.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by fiscalcliff: 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2013
Typical 9ja hypocritical reactions
Ostriches hiding their head in the sands of delusion
The guy advanced a viewpoint which you are free to support or reject
What is the difference between corrupt politicians and hustling ashewos?
A politician loots the nation's Commonwealth while an ashewo sells her body, many a times patronized by this politicians
While it is not something (prostitution) I 'm in support of, that's her business especially if she's not a religious advocate
Face it, not everyone adheres to religious indoctrination which is a personal thing though God means it for all men
Never forget there's what is called FREE WILL
Lets's stop behaving like the Pharisees who crucified Christ
Or did prostitution cease when Christ was on Earth?
Even though Christ warned those with opposing viewpoints to his of their doom and destruction, he did not call down hell fire upon their souls immediately
Let`s advocate superior moral arguments rather than religious castigation
After all we see many of our 'men of God' openly frolicking with and 'blessing' our corrupt leaders on TV and we say nothing to them but ashewos are far too easy game

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by webbaba: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
The speaker here is a prostitute lobbyist. I know very well he is being offered free service and would continue to get more.
Come to think of it why should we leave religion out of it.
Apart from that it is anti social.
It is a swine act for swines. E. O. D.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Johnnoo(m): 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
ANTI-CHRIST[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by moodswing(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
I concur, it's should be legalized, regulated and heavily taxed..
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by adusjoepafect: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
fubbyy: yes our body is a temple of God but are we really keeping it? Including you, let's tell ourselves the truth,if you refuse to legalize it would it stop them from committing the same fornication?(Including you and I) weather they legalize prostitution or not, there must be sex in our lives

In my own opinion I support the legalization because prostitution is playing a very vital role in our society,it reduced the rate of rape,some guys naturally can't get a girl so prostitute is the only way out,so if you deny them that one, na ehn be say no other way than to rape people pikin
.the fear of God is the begining of wisdom.dear u lake wisdom.from
fubbyy: yes our body is a temple of God but are we really keeping it? Including you, let's tell ourselves the truth,if you refuse to legalize it would it stop them from committing the same fornication?(Including you and I) weather they legalize prostitution or not, there must be sex in our lives

In my own opinion I support the legalization because prostitution is playing a very vital role in our society,it reduced the rate of rape,some guys naturally can't get a girl so prostitute is the only way out,so if you deny them that one, na ehn be say no other way than to rape people pikin
.the fear of God is the begining of wisdom.dear u lake wisdom.from

.the fear of God is the begining of wisdom.dear u lake wisdom.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by flyforall: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
All i can say is I CONCUR grin

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by peterphd(m): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
My problem is how the f.uck some peeps can't keep religion out of daily matters.Religion is the worst thing that has happened on earth and somebody is here saying "the bible says...".y'all should keep your religion to yourselves and yes, prostitution should be legalised.

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Melikam(m): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
GOD!
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 All Time Wrestling Legends / Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) / Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.