Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,614 members, 7,801,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Urgently And Badly In Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently And Badly In Need Of A Job (1765 Views)

Urgently And Seriously Needs A Biology Teacher / In Need Of An Offshore Job Badly In Warri. / Am Badly In Need Of Job Around Ajah,lekki And Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently And Badly In Need Of A Job by kristofa09(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2013
My dear nairalanders. I need a job and It's urgent. Pls help. I am a graduate, and I have a B.Eng in Polymer and textile engineering..i also have diplomas in computer engineering and another in Compter appreciation and Microsoft office suite...finished my NYSC about 2 years ago.kindly help a brother.
Re: Urgently And Badly In Need Of A Job by hyelhira: 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2013
GGA Centre for Professional Accounting and Business Training (GGA-CPABT) requires the services of vibrant, intelligent and self-starting individuals as Admission Agents for its Dual Qualification Program.

Job Description

The following are the duties of the prospective Admission Agents:

■ To create awareness about the GGA-CPABT Dual Qualification Program.
■ To explain the GGA-CPABT Dual Qualification Program model to prospective students.
■ To guide prospective students on the required documentations for admission into the Dual Qualification Program.
■ To bring qualified students for admission into the GGA-CPABT Dual Qualification Program.

For more details, go to http://cpabt.ggaprofessionals.com/contact-us/vacancies/
Re: Urgently And Badly In Need Of A Job by kristofa09(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
wil chek the link imidiately...thanks a bunch
Re: Urgently And Badly In Need Of A Job by kristofa09(m): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2013
JOB-ENERGY:
ANY ONE IN NEED OF A JOB IN THE ENERGY SECTOR SHOULD VISIT www.job-energy.com AND UPLOAD YOUR CV
i wil check..but i just need a fair payin job to start up for nau...else i go crazy here..wil apreciate genuine help sir
Re: Urgently And Badly In Need Of A Job by kristofa09(m): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
is it ok if i send my cv to u?thanks
Re: Urgently And Badly In Need Of A Job by missylizzy(f): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
Get the latest jobs in Nigeria on jobberman. They have more jobs than anyone else. And it’s free to search and apply for jobs.http:///19UlQvq
Re: Urgently And Badly In Need Of A Job by kristofa09(m): 12:07am On Jun 23, 2013
missylizzy: Get the latest jobs in Nigeria on jobberman. They have more jobs than anyone else. And it’s free to search and apply for jobs.http:///19UlQvq
i use jobberman..but no progress.i always get scammers who dmand money from u for a job...i nid genuine assistance here...God bles u.
Re: Urgently And Badly In Need Of A Job by kristofa09(m): 12:10am On Jun 23, 2013
missylizzy: Get the latest jobs in Nigeria on jobberman. They have more jobs than anyone else. And it’s free to search and apply for jobs.http:///19UlQvq
i use jobberman..but no progress.i always get scammers who dmand money from u for a job...i nid genuine assistance here...God bles u...
Re: Urgently And Badly In Need Of A Job by Chinne: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2013
I applied for a Business Development Manager role in www.job-energy.com and I got called for an interview. I didn't get the job though but the site seems effective. you should visit the site the look tells of it's quality and niche
Re: Urgently And Badly In Need Of A Job by ItoroHost(m): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2013
Guy, try n look for a computer school and act as an instructor while still looking for a job. it keeps your brain fresh
Re: Urgently And Badly In Need Of A Job by kristofa09(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
ItoroHost: Guy, try n look for a computer school and act as an instructor while still looking for a job. it keeps your brain fresh
u r very corect dear..i tot computer and mathematics in a school once,it did developd my numerical and analytical skil..but to the compter school,there arent much around..n the ones i tried priced me far below my basic expences for the month..thanks anyway.
Re: Urgently And Badly In Need Of A Job by kristofa09(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2013
Chinne: I applied for a Business Development Manager role in www.job-energy.com and I got called for an interview. I didn't get the job though but the site seems effective. you should visit the site the look tells of it's quality and niche
chinne i tried the site service was down...tel me how ur interview went pls...wil chek again later this evnin

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies Available At Oil Responce Middle East / Vacancy @ Charles And Gold Consulting Limited (UPDATE!) / Who Else Got A Msg From Emzor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.