Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water (46683 Views)

(photos)men Cut Anaconda Open To Find A Pitbull / Man Videos Himself Being Swallowed By An Anaconda, Records The Whole Thing!!! / Anaconda Vs Mongoose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by vanhelsing2099(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
sexymoma: WARNING: Dont try this in Nigeria, Else you might end up in six feet.
White Men Animals are nice and composed even niger rat dey mis-behave grin

Niger rAt wey dey steal 4 owner presence

I luv AFRiCA tinx diE
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Aedesmuskeeto: 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
What tha
#faints#....

1 Like

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by groovie(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
Sammiejo: Snakes do not bite when in water.

LOL! a myth. a cotton mouth will most certainly attack you in water if you provoke it.

the anaconda will always prefer to eat smaller animals like a grass cutter rather than take on a human. they will even retreat at sighting a human unless provoked.

the second camera is from the boat above and its connected with the life support for the diver
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by philip3(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
who took a picture of the guy?
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by JoanJohnson(f): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
Then who took the picture of him whilst he was taking the picture of the anaconda.

1 Like

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
the guy just dey lucky say the snake just chop finish
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by lilkingluchev(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
MillionDollars: Wat does it teach us nau
angry
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by joeey6(m): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
Abegg hw many human being go belleful that snake??

1 Like

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by KDULAR: 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
For all pictures like this there 's always extra cameraman or men who records all the movement of the primary researcher or photo adventurer . This is done to authenti ate the claims ( pictures / video recording) of the primary

1 Like

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Sike(m): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
Omo, peopple get mind sha. SmH
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Jerrite(m): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
Now this is what i call extreme.........bet dat south african woman who ended in a python's belly was having the same idea....
I'm thinking extreme too
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by paddyhenry: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
some ppl dey play wif their life sha
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by kabaka1: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
White people...Smh!
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by ZeusI: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
Divers these days puts on an electrode device that is very effective in electrocuting any of these sea beasts which is why there is less attack of divers these days.

1 Like

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by tutaboi(m): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
that man most have written his will to his children by trying dat nonsense
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Originalsly: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
gidiMonsta: Not as dangerous as people think. Anacondas are very gentle snakes despite their humongous size and they very rarely attack humans underwater (or anywhere for that matter).
Very true...I can testify to that...I hate snakes but are more afraid than the smaller ones than anaconda.
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Rastamann: 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
Most Snakes cannot attack when UNDER water like the picture indicates!
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by ini4brandon(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
the shape of the anaconda's trunk reveals that it has already swallowed something big...thus its disinterested in our camera man.
those who say camera man is safe cos anacondas don't swallow humans better think twice cos the anaconda first axphiliates/suffocates the victim before trying to swallow....so, by the time mr 'conda realizes you are too big to swallow, ur already squeezed to death.
..oops!!the shape of the anaconda's trunk reveals that it has already swallowed something big...thus its disinterested in our camera man.
those who say camera man is safe cos anacondas don't swallow humans better think twice cos the anaconda first axphiliates/suffocates the victim before trying to swallow....so, by the time mr 'conda realizes you are too big to swallow, ur already squeezed to death.
..oops!!
the shape of the anaconda's trunk reveals that it has already swallowed something big...thus its disinterested in our camera man.
those who say camera man is safe cos anacondas don't swallow humans better think twice -an anaconda first axphiliates/suffocates the victim before trying to swallow....so, by the time mr 'conda realizes you are too big to swallow, ur already squeezed to death.
..oops!!
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by feekman(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
grin grin
chidindufrank: No big deal. Anaconda is not a dangerous snake. It doesn't swallow humans. Don't mind ice cube's movie with Jennifer Lopez
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by ikayidimz(m): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
It's nofin, I can do likewise As long as is my profession.
Dat na small tin joor.
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by sweetgala(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
That looks like a well feed anaconda , and when full they can go without food for 3 months. So the anaconda could have no appetite and thereby the diver is safe.
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by FrenchyL(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
A blackman will not do this all oh!
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Cipriani(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
The guy is just lucky that the anaconda was not hungry at that moment, he could have passed for a snack.
Remembered in 2000 when some geologist went on expedition and decided to separate ways. Minutes later, they discovered one guy was missing only to find out that he had been swallowed up by a boa constrictor.....smh
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
nitlad:

Who then took these pictures, if the diver is the one snapping the snake? undecided
There must have been 2 camera divers.
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by auskenfine(m): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Guy U are a true gomedian!
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by denzel2009: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
nitlad:

Who then took these pictures, if the diver is the one snapping the snake? undecided

A Nigerian girl with blackberry bold.

1 Like

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Ogadtop(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
extraflyfineboy: Geez man! WTF? This pix was shared on Google+ by Reg Saddler and it beats my imagination what people do, i mean how extreme they go. This is more than passion...this is the peak of pushing and doing what you believe in. A picture is more than a thousand voice......but this pix has a million story in it.
SEE WHAT I MEAN?

who con dey snap the person wen dey snap? abi dem get back up ni in case anaconda kill one person,the next person go escape go report for house with the pinkshoor wen im snap.lol

1 Like

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by denix2: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
freecocoa: Wetin dey there kwanu?undecided

If to say na me I go carry the snake out of the water with my bare hands sef.
. E sure for yu now, abi yu don carry am ni.
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by usomine007(m): 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
undecidedIF you notice,take a closer look at the anaconda's stomach,it must have been fed before the diver took this krazy decision to go underwater so the snake was so so lazy at that moment...simple
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by grandstar(m): 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
[quote author=obadiah777] YOU TALKING BOUT THE WHITE MAN RIGHT ? LMAO >>>> GENESIS 3 VS 14 [b]And the LORD God said unto the serpent,Because thou hast done this,thou art cursed above all cattle, and....THE ORIGINAL SERPENT WAS THE DEVIL(REV 12:9-12)
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by flyforall: 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
I no first like water, talk more of Anaconda.....im swimming in the opposite direction. God save that photographer say that anaconda bele don full.
extraflyfineboy: Geez man! WTF? This pix was shared on Google+ by Reg Saddler and it beats my imagination what people do, i mean how extreme they go. This is more than passion...this is the peak of pushing and doing what you believe in. A picture is more than a thousand voice......but this pix has a million story in it.
SEE WHAT I MEAN?

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by 19naia(m): 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
I AM SURE WE ALL REMEMBER THE AUSTRALIAN ANIMAL CONSERVATIONIST ON TELEVISION ALWAYS SAYIN ¨DANGER ,DANGER,DANGER,¨ AS HE WENT INTO THE RISKY SITUATIONS OF HANDLEING ANY ANIMAL HE COULD FOR ENTERTAINMENT/EDUCATION.....HE EVENTUALY FOUND THE MEANING OF DANGER BY BEING KILLED BY ONE OF HIS CONQUEST IN THE NAME OF EDUCATION AND PRESERVATION.....DID YOU KNOW THAT IT IS A PROVEN STATISTICAL RECORD THAT BLACK/AFRICAN PEOPLE ARE THE LEAST LIKELY TO GO INTO WATER FOR FUN OR TAKE ON WILD ANIMALS FOR ADVENTURE.....MY THOUGHT ON THIS IS OF A DEEP WISDOM SEATED GENETICALY FROM MILLENIA OF TENURE IN THE UNTAMED AFRICAN WILDS,WHERE ANY AFRICAN NATIVES WHO WERE TOO BOLD,NEVER SURVIVED THE POTENT AFRICAN FAUNA,NEVER SURVIVED IT TO PASS ON THAT TYPE OF BOLDNESS TO THE NEXT GENERATION...AFRICANS MOSTLY EVOLVED A HANDS OFF RESPECT FOR THE WILD AND EVEN WHEN THEY WENT OUT TO HUNT TO SURVIVE OR DEFEND THEMSELVES FROM ROUGE LIONS AND SUCH,THEY ALWAYS SHOWED A GOOD RESPECT FOR THE AFRICAN WILDS AND VALUED IT THERE ALSO.....THE GREAT CONQUEST CULTURES ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE RAISED A CULTURE OF GOING IN INTERFEREING AND TAKEING OVER ANY THING THEY FIND CHALLENGEING AND OFTEN LEAVE DESTRUCTION AND THE WASTE OF IT BEHIND....AFRICAN CULTURE IS BEING CHANGED EVERY DAY BY THE GREAT CONQUEST CULTURES AND WILL SOON BE ONLY LUCKY TO HAVE A WONDERFUL ORGANIC WILD WORLD TO ENJOY......i DEY GO TO THE AMAZON SOON MYSEF OOOH....CHEERS...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sheep With 6 Legs Born In Niger State (Photos) / See The Adorable Images Of A Mother Duck With 76 Ducklings In Her Care / Edo Hunter Kills A Huge Buffalo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.