Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? (14245 Views)

What Type Of Questions Can Be Expected For Software Developer Interview / Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by 2scorehigh(m): 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
I'm just wondering…

What type of job/s will you enjoy doing for free not minding whether you get paid for it at the end or not? It might be something like your hobby, an activity or activities you like to engage in, a volunteer program or something of that nature, as long as it helps someone.

As for me, I know I will teach O level Mathematics for free!

What about you? What type of job(s) will you like to do for free?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by bleeztouch(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
network providers facebook and tweeter geek.
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by justyinka(m): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
i can advise free importation service

http://justyinka23./?p=2&preview=true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
2scorehigh:
I'm just wondering…

What type of job/s will you enjoy doing for free not minding whether you get paid for it at the end or not? It might be something like your hobby, an activity or activities you like to engage in, a volunteer program or something of that nature, as long as it helps someone.

This is a thought-provoking question...naicce
So to enjoy and lovve doing for free?
I believe I would totally work in a library for free...do you know these book stores where people import used novels and books to sell? Third and fifth and even tenth-hand books, at times dog eared, one may even find some pages stuck together! cheesy. ? Yes, I would work there too, for free. I would even pay a bribe to work there for free shocked.

I would work as a ball boy (woman lipsrsealed) for football (soccer) matches for free...or if I was being more apt and ?relatable I would say rendering free medical services during football games. This would be part time sha, but let me strike off medical services, I could do it for free, but might not enjoy it, so it is out....ball boywoman it is then
Another part time free job I would do is work in a coffee shop, where they sell pies, cakes, buns, breads too. The smell of coffee would be reward enough, I also understand the workers get to drink and eat there too!
My third could be in a music shop I guess, but this would be part time too. The last (I think there may be more, but will stop with these) free part time job I would do is as a fitness trainer/assistant...I mean, you can only be there for some hours right? No one exercises all thru the day

But in summary, as a life -long full time career? Library it is. There is also something prestigious/noble about it too eh? Just like your Mathematics tutoring, I find that very cool, by the way. Mr Mathematics and myself did not have a very good affair!!! I did all the work!!! Of course we got a divorce and I slapped him with a restraining order! cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by liftedjankee(m): 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
How to to remove picture background. How to chat,post,comment and be paid.08104906043

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by KillerBeauty(f): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
International tour guide.
Yes I love traveling to new places

11 Likes

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Mopricelezz(f): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Teach O'level English and Literature-in-English

10 Likes

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by perfectchoice(f): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
NONE. I WILL NEED MONEY FOR FEEDING? TRANSPPRTATION, HOUSE RENT, EVEN DATA PLAN .
A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN.

31 Likes

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by surelove(f): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
I will love to work as a rescue agent for earthquake prone areas and war zones for free

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by mamadsquare: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
Being a care giver, in a children or maternity hospital. I didn't read medicine or nursing or anything close, just want to be there to calm their fears, rub their backs, basically be of help.

11 Likes

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by UEDIBO: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
anything that has to do with computer usage.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Sodiq3(m): 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
Just tell me to tutor 'Media criticism and analysis, Communication Theories and Communication research, concepts and design' for free, I will gladly do it. In fact, I love teaching.

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Temitope101: 12:19am On Nov 07, 2016
Would love to teach physics in any tertiary institution.

4 Likes

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by debh(m): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2016
Computer networking, data analysis

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 07, 2016
2scorehigh:
I'm just wondering…

A job I do for free will be to give people investment advices, relationship advices, Christianity and career advice. My philosophy is being a solution provider by simplifying things. SO EVA in need. Holla at dis pretty lady

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by iamclime(m): 8:51am On Nov 07, 2016
I wont mind lecturing or tutoring students for free: High school or A-level English, Economics and Marketing. For higher levels, Entrepreneurship Management, Core Marketing courses, and Research Methodologies. I won't also mind providing expert help or guidance on research design, instrumentation, data gathering, analysis, and reporting.Event planning and management is another thing I love doing. Then throw in youth mentoring, guidance and counseling. All these I have done and still doing for free. Terms and conditions apply, nevertheless.

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by jashar(f): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2016
I wouldn't mind working in a relief organisation for free. Helping and taking care of poor people and children.

I wouldn't mind ruling the world for free grin

4 Likes

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by littlewonders: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2016
Anything youth development: counseling, free writing, directing, creative teachings, assisting to achieve innovative dreams.

Always like talking to youths about life for free, anytime even from sleep.

Call on me anytime for free even at at my busy schedule I still create time for it.

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by MadMullah: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
As for me, I can render Sex work for free.

13 Likes

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by 2scorehigh(m): 9:56am On Dec 04, 2016
perfectchoice:
NONE. I WILL NEED MONEY FOR FEEDING? TRANSPPRTATION, HOUSE RENT, EVEN DATA PLAN
A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN.

Say what?! shocked

You know what...? I believe you!

They say a hungry woman is even ANGRIER!!! shocked

littlewonders:
Anything youth development: counseling, free writing, directing, creative

teachings, assisting to achieve innovative dreams.

Always like talking to youths about life for free, anytime even from sleep.

Call on me anytime for free even at at my busy schedule I still create time for it.

Anytime?

Alright, that's okay by me.

But...

Did I ever tell you I like doing MTN midnight calls... only? tongue

merahki:

I believe I would totally work in a library for free...do you know these book stores where people import used novels and

books to sell? Third and fifth and even tenth-hand books, at times dog eared, one may even find some pages stuck together!

cheesy. ? Yes, I would work there too, for free. I would even pay a bribe to work there for free shocked.

I would work as a ball boy (woman lipsrsealed) for football (soccer) matches for free...or if I was being more apt and ?relatable

I would say rendering free medical services during football games. This would be part time sha, but let me strike off medical services, I could do it for free, but might not enjoy it, so it is out....ball boywoman it is then Another part time free job I would do is work in a coffee shop, where they sell pies, cakes, buns, breads too. The smell of coffee would be reward enough, I also understand the workers get to drink and eat there too!

My third could be in a music shop I guess, but this would be part time too. The last (I think there may be more, but will stop with these) free part time job I would do is as a fitness trainer/assistant...I mean, you can only be there for some hours right? No one exercises all thru the day

But in summary, as a life -long full time career? Library it is. There is also something prestigious/noble about it too eh? Just like your Mathematics tutoring, I find that very cool, by the way. Mr Mathematics and myself did not have a very good affair!!! I did all the work!!! Of course we got a divorce and I slapped him with a restraining order! cheesy

Are you aware that books are now being converted into ebooks?

In other words, one of these days, there will be no libraries to keep those books.

I wonder what you'll do by then? tongue

Yes, you also said something about ballboy for women and that got me thinking.

Now tell me the truth, are you doing the ball boywoman for women job for free because of the ball or because of the women? wink

And finally, about that Mr. Mathematics... I'm sorry about how it all ended between you guys. I guess that means, you won't also like to be in any form of relationship with his senior brother Further Mathematics? tongue

KillerBeauty:
International tour guide.
Yes I love traveling to new places

Me too. I love travelling to new places. Maybe we could travel together someday, what do say?

Oh by the way, you have a very nice signature.

Keep on working on yourself because the reward is priceless!!!

MadMullah:

You're not serious.

But wait a minute... Sir, I think I find this your answer quite interesting.

So, forgive me, but I'd like to know what you have in mind when you say you can do sex work? You mean you can act in p0rn? Or become a p!mp? Or even become a gig0lo? Or you mean sugar mummy stuff? Or even provide gay services? Or what...?

Can you please be specific, okay because as you can see already, it seems there are so many departments you can specialize in when it comes to sex work? wink

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2016
@ 2scorehigh
cheesy
1.It would be a looong time before libraries became extinct/redundant..we would all be dead before the total switch to the horror that is soft copy/e-books...so, tongue

2. I had a brief fling with Further math too cheesy. I dumped it, before continuing the relationship with its brother. It is over between that family and me, inbreeding is not good joor

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Pamelayoung: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2016
merahki:

I believe I would totally work in a library for free...do you know these book stores where people import used novels and books to sell? Third and fifth and even tenth-hand books, at times dog eared, one may even find some pages stuck together! cheesy. ? Yes, I would work there too, for free. I would even pay a bribe to work there for free shocked.

I would work as a ball boy (woman lipsrsealed) for football (soccer) matches for free...or if I was being more apt and ?relatable I would say rendering free medical services during football games. This would be part time sha, but let me strike off medical services, I could do it for free, but might not enjoy it, so it is out....ball boywoman it is then
Another part time free job I would do is work in a coffee shop, where they sell pies, cakes, buns, breads too. The smell of coffee would be reward enough, I also understand the workers get to drink and eat there too!

Hmmm! You are really smart, most of the things you mentioned you had do for free, is indirectly beneficial to you in a way.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Pamelayoung: 11:47am On Dec 08, 2016
I'd gladly baby sit for free

4 Likes

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by lovethchioma(f): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
I'll Model for free, I'll do ushering jobs for free .... I'll also dance for free too, but I don't know how to dance well o. But these are my hobbies

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 20, 2016
Probably s*x

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by peculiar3(m): 7:01am On Dec 20, 2016
...playing guitar

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2016
MadMullah:

7 Likes

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by lifestyle1(m): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2016
I can teach how to use Instagram to get followers for free but.....
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Ibyno(m): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2016
BF
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Pavore9: 7:03am On Dec 20, 2016
Sharing information on achieving more in Agriculture with less resources.

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2016
lemme teach you how to dance smiley
lovethchioma:
I'll Model for free, I'll do ushering jobs for free .... I'll also dance for free too, but I don't know how to dance well o. But these are my hobbies

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Screening Invite From PSIN / First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.