Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,920 members, 7,802,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? (14235 Views)

What Type Of Questions Can Be Expected For Software Developer Interview / Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by ibkbisi: 8:54am On Dec 20, 2016
I could do business/ strategy consulting for Individuals, SMEs and Corporate orgs for free ....

(But then this is Nigeria; how do I pay my rent, Internet and Electricity bills?)
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Fynviki: 9:06am On Dec 20, 2016
I will work in a radio or tv station for free...........
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Olaphysics(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2016
Djing...I can do it for free for life
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Taiwo20(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2016
merahki:

This is a thought-provoking question...naicce
So to enjoy and lovve doing for free?
I believe I would totally work in a library for free...do you know these book stores where people import used novels and books to sell? Third and fifth and even tenth-hand books, at times dog eared, one may even find some pages stuck together! cheesy. ? Yes, I would work there too, for free. I would even pay a bribe to work there for free shocked.

I would work as a ball boy (woman lipsrsealed) for football (soccer) matches for free...or if I was being more apt and ?relatable I would say rendering free medical services during football games. This would be part time sha, but let me strike off medical services, I could do it for free, but might not enjoy it, so it is out....ball boywoman it is then
Another part time free job I would do is work in a coffee shop, where they sell pies, cakes, buns, breads too. The smell of coffee would be reward enough, I also understand the workers get to drink and eat there too!
My third could be in a music shop I guess, but this would be part time too. The last (I think there may be more, but will stop with these) free part time job I would do is as a fitness trainer/assistant...I mean, you can only be there for some hours right? No one exercises all thru the day

But in summary, as a life -long full time career? Library it is. There is also something prestigious/noble about it too eh? Just like your Mathematics tutoring, I find that very cool, by the way. Mr Mathematics and myself did not have a very good affair!!! I did all the work!!! Of course we got a divorce and I slapped him with a restraining order! cheesy

Its someone like you that would turn a ten sentence assignment to a three page essay

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by kennyldelsu: 9:16am On Dec 20, 2016
Customer service
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by NemzySeries(m): 9:18am On Dec 20, 2016
Driver 4 any mercedez frm 2010 upward & den making d barren fruitful

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by ariyoola(m): 9:21am On Dec 20, 2016
I would love 2 play football for free
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 20, 2016
Anything involving video games.
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by dnawah(m): 9:25am On Dec 20, 2016
2scorehigh:
I'm just wondering…

What type of job/s will you enjoy doing for free not minding whether you get paid for it at the end or not? It might be something like your hobby, an activity or activities you like to engage in, a volunteer program or something of that nature, as long as it helps someone.

As for me, I know I will teach O level Mathematics for free!

What about you? What type of job(s) will you like to do for free?
M A S S A G E curvies only
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Acidosis(m): 9:29am On Dec 20, 2016
I can teach people how to spend their monies on me for free.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by lovethchioma(f): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
lets meet in za oda room grin
Which oza room? No b me and you
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2016
Taiwo20:

Its someone like you that would turn a ten sentence assignment to a three page essay

cheesy
I don't know why!
SMH

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 20, 2016
Virtual assistant anytime, any day...
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:42am On Dec 20, 2016
see as your mind dirty... you want to start the practice on the thread or on NL? angry

lovethchioma:
Which oza room? No b me and you
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by chimez2468: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2016
I would like to work for free in an environment where children needs love and care
smileyI would like to work for free in an environment where children needs love and care
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by lovethchioma(f): 9:50am On Dec 20, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
see as your mind dirty... you want to start the practice on the thread or on NL? angry

cool
LEOSIRSIR:

cant blame me...
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by NnaNna4(m): 9:50am On Dec 20, 2016
I will teach mathematics for FREE ... I recently got some understanding of English which I can teach for free
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by bosssylva(m): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2016
I will sing for children , pray for homeless give dem food and water shelter , give dem hope make sure I satisfy all there needs for free
NnaNna4:
I will teach mathematics for FREE ... I recently got some understanding of English which I can teach for free
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by bosssylva(m): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2016
I will sing for children , pray for homeless give dem food and water shelter , give dem hope make sure I satisfy all there needs for free

NnaNna4:
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by NnaNna4(m): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2016
ibkbisi:
I could do business/ strategy consulting for Individuals, SMEs and Corporate orgs for free ....

I like yours...what's your location

(But then this is Nigeria; how do I pay my rent, Internet and Electricity bills?)
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 20, 2016
I can preach for free. I just can do it anytime you need it.
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Alekefine(f): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2016
2scorehigh:
I'm just wondering…

What type of job/s will you enjoy doing for free not minding whether you get paid for it at the end or not? It might be something like your hobby, an activity or activities you like to engage in, a volunteer program or something of that nature, as long as it helps someone.

As for me, I know I will teach O level Mathematics for free!

What about you? What type of job(s) will you like to do for free?
For me I will love to take care of people who are sick ,like nursing people back to health,I can do it for free because I hate to see people suffer and have challenges with their health and are unable to do those things they always use to do .So for me it's nursing,I will do it at no cost and I will be happy I did.Even though i am not a medical personnel
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2016
Nursing kids at an orphanange

Nursing victims of war

Nursing and teaching in rural areas
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2016
be it a room or a hall we are going to use somewhere for the training huh
lovethchioma:
coolcant blame me...
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by sheunsheun(m): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2016
Acting!!! I love it with passion
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by seyiojomu(m): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2016
i would love to do "nothing" for free

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 20, 2016
any job that will involve me traveling around the world
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by greatbuc(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2016
the type of job that pays for doing nothing.
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Timileyin1234(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2016
I will like to f*ck for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by jefy(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2016
Do you love a tidy,healthy environment, so do i. I can do your dirty work/chores and render P.A Services for free.
Do you have an upcoming event? Count on J.flair Global, we can cover your events and do your cleaning for free..we are based in Port Harcourt. Contact us today...zero eight 0-32783039..i can also sing u a song and cook for free. Lolz
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Timileyin1234(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2016
I will like to Bleep for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
And before, I loved blogging for free
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by elsomm(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2016
Being a Chef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vacancies @ Marie Stopes Nigeria - November 2013 / 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. / Boss Resources Mgt Team Calling 4 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.