Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:01 PM

Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here (14372 Views)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / A thread for corpers posted to Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by payneleex(m): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
toluls:

Sup man, jst snt you an invite. Bbm name's TLS.

Going tuesday morning too, Iyana Ipaja. Let's hook up. Any other person is welcome. PIN: 320c522d.
Currently in Ago. I stay close to mini campus. @Cutiemay
, hope to c ya too.
TLS.

seen ur invite, accepted bt still pending!
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by guzeny: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
I rep oyo straight.........Am Michael Micguzeny add me on whatsapp 08034651151 ,ma pin 21E7360E hop to see u at iseyin camp
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by toluls(m): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
Sup ya'll. Two days to go! Feels sooOooOoo gud. May the Good Lord keep us all. See ya'll in camp.

#TeamOOU (Bsc. Psychology)
TLS.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by akintaj5: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
payne_leex: @akintaj5, Boss, hw do u consider life in Ibadan for corpers regarding its living standard, opportunities and accommodations. Beside Ibadan, which other LG alternatively measure up to Ibadan standard in terms of exposure, electricity and getting a standard/good accommodation. I hv got d opportunity to influence my posting to any LG of my choice bt I need a proper guide before making dis choice. Tho, I've got Ibadan on me mind and someone already talked me up about Oyo LG. Which u think is best for corpers btw they two? And if there's any beside them, pls provide wit good reasons. Thnks
Life in Ibadan is good, you are prone to several opportunities. Accommodation is another story entirely, dont forget Ibadan is a city. Accommodation is quite expensive compared to some other Lg in oyo state, if you dont mind the cost you are gonna get a good accommodation even though it is scarce. Ibadan is bubbling, in terms of exposure, social live etc. If you are the type that depend solely on your allowee, ibadan is not advisable cos of cost of living compared to other towns in oyo state. If you have a place you wanna serve in IB then go for it. The likes of FRIN, IITA, NGOs, Ministry and so on. Oyo town is still ok and ogbomosho also. Most of these Lgs depends on what you want your service year to look like, either you want to be a ghost corper or serve selflessly.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by akintaj5: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
boolet:

Did u participate in camp activities? If not - as I guess - what hiding tactics did you employ?
Yeah i did, i was active on the parade ground and also in mami market. Initially i didnt wear my white white or khaki till the opening ceremony. Whenever the soldiers ask i would just say i havent been given kit that i came late but after thur i would partake in the drilling and parade afterwards would just relax in my room or mami market.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by Cutiemay(f): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2013
payne_leex: left Ago Friday. Will go pick up my call-up leta tomao. Y not add my pin, or whattsapp my number?
I already saved your number, but can't reach you on bbm or whatsapp cos my phone is bad. I will definitely be in skl tomorrow, so i'll call you as soon as i get to d faculty
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by Floxxie(f): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hello guys, I am Damilola, posted to Oyo State too. Here is my pin 2812ae30. Wld love to meet most if not all of you guys in camp, seriously can't waitsmiley
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by Kate77sexy(f): 12:19am On Jun 24, 2013
If you posted to ibadan after camp and need to get cool nice place to stay you can contact this pin 33153E12....for female corpers only pls... And state you a corper....
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 25, 2013
safe trip to all batch b. Incase u board to ib ist,make sure u pay noting more than 800 to get to iseyin. They might want to exploit,bt stand ur ground as a group. Goodluck to u all.

And if u make it to ibadan north/east frm camp,send me a pm.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by KolaShangOne(m): 7:54am On Jun 25, 2013
Dear Otondos, They will not allow you to charge your phones in camp. then you have to resort to charging in MAmi market for as much as 100 naira per charging.. the risk is your phone can get stolen, the small tiger generator produces fluctuating current which can damage your expensive phone, your battery might get spoilt etc. I'm introducing a product that i feel will help you all. its called a POWERBANK. it charges your phone up to 2 or 3 times from battery low to battery full. Only available in Lagos and Ibadan camps except you pay for delivery. Text-07038884513 to know more.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by payneleex(m): 8:14am On Jun 25, 2013
Clarion call.......OYO, hello??
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by Cutiemay(f): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
payne_leex: Clarion call.......OYO, hello??
Are you there yet? How is the place? Pls update oooooo... I'm coming tomorrow
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by daddington(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hello house! I will be leaving ABSU tomorrow morning. If you are already in camp, text or call me on 08034372988, 07088405510 so i will be on track concerning iseyin camp activities. thanks. Samson Odoemenam Amandu, Industrial Chemistry, ABSU. Chaoo!
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by payneleex(m): 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
Cutiemay:
Are you there yet? How is the place? Pls update oooooo... I'm coming tomorrow
reportng live frm Iseyin camp, ur rigorous exercise starts frm d gate, then make sure ur load isn't too heavy cos u go put am for ur head. I'm at d registration point nw. I hv yet gotten a room and a bed. C ya tomao..
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by Cutiemay(f): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
payne_leex: reportng live frm Iseyin camp, ur rigorous exercise starts frm d gate, then make sure ur load isn't too heavy cos u go put am for ur head. I'm at d registration point nw. I hv yet gotten a room and a bed. C ya tomao..
Na wa o! Is it compulsory for us to put our loads on our heads? Fear don dey catch me o, cos my load is heavy. And you are still at the registering point? This is serious.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by omoajiri(m): 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
2day's exercises ws very rigorous.
I wish I had held on & resume camp 2mrw.
I'm in Platoon 5.
Wld b 9c 2 meet sm Nairalanders here
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
So today has been stressful! They made us carry our suitcases on our heads from the gate, we frog jumped and we also sat on the floor! It was crazy!

Anyways I'm in platoon 7!
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by kinkydamsel(f): 4:19am On Jun 26, 2013
awake dis early.......iseyin camp and its stress..am in platoon 3
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by Cmanforall: 7:57am On Jun 26, 2013
Congrats y'all...

If any of U̶̲̥̅̊ shd make it to Ibarapa, holla@me... Its a peaceful and lovely community. Abt an hour to Lagos, 30mins to abeokuta and 1hr 15mins to Ibadan.
Centrally located to major towns in the̶̲̥̅̊ west.

U̶̲̥̅̊ are welcome!
Flex mami, buh shine ur eyes well o... Too many fine and confusing chicks full for camp o. ℓ☺ℓ

Tkia
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by payneleex(m): 7:58am On Jun 26, 2013
Interesting drills so far, my legs ache tho, plus I rep platoon 8....
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by Cutiemay(f): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2013
Here i come...
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by lakefist(m): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
Floxxie: Hello guys, I am Damilola, posted to Oyo State too. Here is my pin 2812ae30. Wld love to meet most if not all of you guys in camp, seriously can't waitsmiley
call me am on ground 08032316283
my name is lekan
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by lakefist(m): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
KolaShangOne: Dear Otondos, They will not allow you to charge your phones in camp. then you have to resort to charging in MAmi market for as much as 100 naira per charging.. the risk is your phone can get stolen, the small tiger generator produces fluctuating current which can damage your expensive phone, your battery might get spoilt etc. I'm introducing a product that i feel will help you all. its called a POWERBANK. it charges your phone up to 2 or 3 times from battery low to battery full. Only available in Lagos and Ibadan camps except you pay for delivery. Text-07038884513 to know more.
howmuch is it sm interested and am in iseyin camp
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by lakefist(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
kinkydamsel: awake dis early.......iseyin camp and its stress..am in platoon 3
am in platoon 9 lets hook up heres my no.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by lakefist(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
ThoniaSlim: So today has been stressful! They made us carry our suitcases on our heads from the gate, we frog jumped and we also sat on the floor! It was crazy!

Anyways I'm in platoon 7!

dats d drill even we dat arrived the camp early too did dat.
am in platoon 9
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by creamie(f): 2:42am On Jun 29, 2013
Counting down to July 16...sad. This place's tiring! ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ )
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 29, 2013
^vry funny hw life turns. You couldn't wait to be in camp jst sm days ago,now ur there and u can't wait to leave. Lol. Enjoy urself o! Camp is the only fun in Nysc.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by lakefist(m): 11:14am On Jun 29, 2013
creamie: Counting down to July 16...sad. This place's tiring! ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ )
which hostel are u?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by omoajiri(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
Copper wee!
Mk we all hook-up nw
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by creamie(f): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2013
lakefist:
which hostel are u?

Princess hostel
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by creamie(f): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2013
chidyhels: ^vry funny hw life turns. You couldn't wait to be in camp jst sm days ago,now ur there and u can't wait to leave. Lol. Enjoy urself o! Camp is the only fun in Nysc.

My dear. I'm yet to have fun oo, tho I enjoy it few times sha. The crappy hostels/room just makes everything tiring.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by payneleex(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
creamie:

My dear. I'm yet to have fun oo, tho I enjoy it few times sha. The crappy hostels/room just makes everything tiring.
pls have fun while it last,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC Defends Online Registration / Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja / Nysc Batch C14 Benue Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.