Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here (14394 Views)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / A thread for corpers posted to Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by Princessyk(f): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
Corper weee,hw una dey?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by braine(m): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
I'm a batch A member. Feel free to holla at me if you have any issues which I know most will definitely will have.. #TeamEgbedaIBADAN You're all welcome to Oyo state. smiley
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by daddington(m): 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
HELLO, ARE WE GOOD TO GO?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by daddington(m): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
I am ashamed of you @Thoniaslim. i can't believe as a foreign trained, you would behave childishly even in oyo state nysc camp. POOR YOU!
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by lakefist(m): 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
creamie:

Princess hostel
platoon no. and name i will check on you.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by dayosaba: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
If u r posted to ogbomoso, and u need help, you cud just drop a message. I'm a batch c corper in ogbomoso. Cheers
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
daddington: I am ashamed of you @Thoniaslim. i can't believe as a foreign trained, you would behave childishly even in oyo state nysc camp. POOR YOU!

You just proved what a big joke you are! I didn't know it was compulsory to be friends with you or hang out with you on camp! Dude Iseyin camp is large! you appear to be idle, I've got camp activities that occupy my time! I suggest you get busy and stop being a nuisance! And btw your belief/perception does not change the status of my degree neither is your opinion relevant to me! :-)
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by CrazyMan(m): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
@ daddington
ThoniaSlim is right, its not compulsory to hang out with you…if you say hi to a lady and she shows little or no interest, just let her be cos you would end up being regarded a pest if you keep forcing yourself on her.

The NYSC camp is large and there are about 11 platoons with above 3000 corpers. Make your choice bro and stop taking this ish personal.

@ThoniSlim, do you still remember my user name by any chance…I don’t mean on this section…I bet you don’t.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
CrazyMan: @ daddington

@ThoniSlim, do you still remember my user name by any chance…I don’t mean on this section…I bet you don’t.

Nah I don't. Could you remind me.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by daddington(m): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
Crazyman, i know you would support her because you felt she has got swag. sshhhuuoo! she is not even attractive (beautiful, endowed or photogenic). just like single one(1). Well, she is like a baby sister to me and i can't just bring myself to her ok
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by daddington(m): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
I don't even want to talk about her. I felt she is so pompous and arrogant. She is not even cultured and enterprising. Well, it is not her fault. i have two (2) foreign trained students and they are so down to earth. Awa ti a lo sukulu eyinbo. FLUSH
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:10am On Jul 03, 2013
Lol..don't you think you sound so bitter right now?

I guess you arrived at this conclusion based on one interaction?

I wasn't any of the listed qualities but you kept bugging my phone number and sending messages and when you got no response, you took to Nairaland to vent your frustration. Now tell me who's deceiving who? Lol. . . But I don't blame you because I wouldn't expect better. . . Common just because your a graduate doesn't mean you educated and you just proved that right.

Anyways...we all are entitled to our opinions and you've stated yours. So now you've vented off, why don't you head to mammy market and have a chilled bottle of coke! Lol!

I think I've given you enough audience. . . Your one minute of fame is over. :-)
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by toluls(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
Sup ya'll. Fonez bn bad since i got to camp, jst fixed it. Iseyin camp make sense sha. Rmba d stuff ΐ talked about? Bizness tinz. Very lucrative package. Got spots for media inclined pple too. Hit me @ the OBS studio, ask for TLS. Hope to here from you.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by daddington(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
who are the moderators on this nairaland forum? @ThoniaSlim, i got so annoyed with her attitude in oyo state nysc camp (iseyin). Because i expressed my dismay about her and my post got hidden. Well, suit yourselves ok. 08034372988, 07088405510. Thanx
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by CrazyMan(m): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
daddington: who are the moderators on this nairaland forum? @ThoniaSlim, i got so annoyed with her attitude in oyo state nysc camp (iseyin). Because i expressed my dismay about her and my post got hidden. Well, suit yourselves ok. 08034372988, 07088405510. Thanx
You acted childish by telling her to burn in hell that’s why your post was hidden…

You claim she’s like a baby sister to you...you can’t bring yourself down to her. Yet your post is filled with bitterness and hatred…if she truly is like a baby sister to you, prove it by refraining from this unnecessary argument.

You can always express yourself constructively and not childishly...Personal insults and unnecessary outburst wouldn’t be tolerated here, as such posts would be hidden.

Thanks for your understaning.

And what’s with the number you put up there, do you still wish she calls you so you can hear her voice…lol I admire your fighting spirit...she truly is a beauty to behold. cheesy
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by CrazyMan(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
ThoniaSlim: Nah I don't. Could you remind me.
lol I knew you might not remember...anyway it was 2006 a long time ago.

We used to quote each other often on the romance section then...how about the name Crazykid, does it sound familiar?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by toluls(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
toluls: Sup ya'll. Fonez bn bad since i got to camp, jst fixed it. Iseyin camp make sense sha. Rmba d stuff ΐ talked about? Bizness tinz. Very lucrative package. Got spots for media inclined pple too. Hit me @ the OBS studio, ask for TLS. Hope to here from you.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:24am On Jul 04, 2013
CrazyMan:
lol I knew you might not remember...anyway it was 2006 a long time ago.

We used to quote each other often on the romance section then...how about the name Crazykid, does it sound familiar?

Yea I definitely remember you now. Been a while. How you doing?

I guess you upgraded from "CrazyKid" to "CrazyMan". . . Lol
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by lakefist(m): 5:56am On Jul 04, 2013
creamie:

Princess hostel
here is my no. u can get intouch heres my no.08032315283
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by CrazyMan(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
ThoniaSlim: Yea I definitely remember you now. Been a while. How you doing?

I guess you upgraded from "CrazyKid" to "CrazyMan". . . Lol
I'm cool...yea I did upgrade the man's much better than kid right...lol

I believe you're enjoying your camping activities...hope they aren't so hectic?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by ABEngine(m): 5:00am On Jul 06, 2013
[quote author=ThoniaSlim]So today has been stressful! They made us carry our suitcases on our heads from the gate, we frog jumped and we also sat on the floor! It was crazy!

Anyways I'm in platoon 7!

ROTFL, Welcome, grin grin tho you neva mentioned. ALL THE BEST
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by Tohpeh(m): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2013
could anyone suggest a good research institute in Oyo state for me to process my service year>>>tnks
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by creamie(f): 9:54am On Jul 06, 2013
Fun night last night. ┐('⌣'┐) (┌'⌣')┌ ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ┌(˘.˘)ʃ"
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by 2nde164: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2013
Patterning 2 ppa ogbomosho is d best U̶̲̥̅̊ can enjoy dere is enough acoomodation nd cost of living not high if U̶̲̥̅̊ re lucky 2 ogbomosho call me 4 any help 07083421894 nd 08185638508
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by Cutiemay(f): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
ThoniaSlim: So today has been stressful! They made us carry our suitcases on our heads from the gate, we frog jumped and we also sat on the floor! It was crazy!

Anyways I'm in platoon 7!

Interesting! I'm in no 7 platoon too
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by spleetrscom(f): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
properties available for Corpers posted to Ibadan. Call 08188971742 or visit this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/1348383/let-ibadan-pictures-inside#16674741
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by creamie(f): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
cheesy@payne,funny shii
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by oluwafeyik(f): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2013
Hello Ib corpers. I am a makeup trainer and beauty consultant. If you are interested in working for, or training under me, pls reply with your details and I will get back to you. Hope you are enjoying your stay here?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
Any female corp member that gets posted to ibadan north LGA and needs a decent accomodation should PM me for more details.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by spleetrscom(f): 10:46am On Jul 11, 2013
spleetrs.com:
accommodation available for Corpers posted to Ibadan. Call 08188971742 or visit this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/1348383/let-ibadan-pictures-inside#16674741
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:45am On Jul 12, 2013
CrazyMan:
I'm cool...yea I did upgrade the man's much better than kid right...lol

I believe you're enjoying your camping activities...hope they aren't so hectic?

Far from enjoying! The only activities I enjoy are the social nights. The rest are just too hectic and we have the most annoying and over zealous soldiers whose mission is to make life on camp unbearable. But I'm glad its almost over! Been counting down the days since Monday!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC Defends Online Registration / NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? / People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.