Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

How A Student Can Make Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Student Can Make Money? (4546 Views)

5 Profitable Businesses A Student Can Venture Into On Campus / Businesses A Student Can Do In The University Environment / How A Student Can Make Extra Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Student Can Make Money? by gideonel(m): 8:16pm On May 19, 2006
How Can I Make Cash While In School?

hello,

Please can u advise me on hw to be making some little cash while in school? I do cafe jobs, computer training, computer repairs etc. Please give me little hint on how to make cash while in school.

Thanks for real!
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by eveseh(f): 9:38pm On May 19, 2006
be smart u'll make cash,

who can has other advice?
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by my2cents(m): 4:53am On May 20, 2006
When in sec sch, there was this guy who would go off-campus, buy bread and biscuit and bring it back for sale. Another guy, son of the owner of KAN biscuit, would have his dad bring in the thing in cartons and he sold it to us from there.

Just open your eyes to the need of your fellow students. I mean, simple stuff like taking photos can go a long way.

'hope this helps,
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by nwaigboannoying: 7:00am On May 20, 2006
Well very soon you may be able to make some money through affiliate programs like they have it here in the US, if you want I can let you know when you can apply, We are trying to get make it work offline too, that way you don't need to have a computer to make money with the program, if you work for internet cafe company then you are in better shape, let me know
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by naijacutee(f): 10:13am On May 20, 2006
Buy e-books and re-sell them,
Better if you can re-sell on your own site, Minimum investment, about $1.00.
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by mrtee(m): 11:36am On May 20, 2006
@nwaigbo31
Nwanne m, biko, kindly mail me some affiliate programs u know over there in the US both online and offline, let me know when to apply. @ toni4moore@yahoo.com

@naijacutee
Adanne, i have a lot of ebooks i got from an affiliate program i am engage in all with resale rights , but selling them is my headache,since i am in Niga,ebay is no go area, cos i cant sign up for a paypal account, pls my sister wat do i do to start selling them, get back to me @ toni4moore@yahoo.com
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by charlisco(m): 12:04pm On May 20, 2006
@gideonel
I am in your shoe, very soon i will be forwarding my education to the university level, i am good in most stuff that is related to computer, and easily catch up to new program as regard to computer.
Some times this question you asked borther me when i am alone, "How can i make money while in school"
some of the answer i arrived at is that as a computer literate you need to have a pc, (for now i have none of my own)
Then you need to have some hardware like: blue tooth, cd burner, infradred, flash drive, if you have non, please start collecting money to buy them
you need a printer
i think with this you are set to earn money while in school

But there is still this question again, "All these i have mentioned u have none and i do not think i will be able to purchase a personnal pc" how can i be able to make money with my knowledge in computer.

If that is your next question, then i advise you to try and be friendly with any owner of a bussiness center where you choose to school or might be schooling inorder to gain access to there computer.

Back to me (charlisco)
I am still asking that same question "How can i make money while still in School", i am asking you guys/babes in nairaland because i believe two head is better than one. let me get your advise on how to make it

@mrtee
i think you need a cdburner, with that you can easily market it to your collegue
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by zPixel(m): 12:51pm On May 20, 2006
uhhm, Have you considered yahoo yahoo, i think it is a stress- free way to make money or what do u think.

grin grin grin grin Just joking.

Actually i would advice you to learn alot about computers and make money from those that don't know. In my skool there is this guy that makes nothing less than 10,000 naira in a week, HOW?. By just coupling systems for people. Am also a testimony, i do 3d animation and motion graphics, i recent made 43,000 naira in 3weeks just doing graphics. So it left to you to decide and workhard.
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by tox(f): 3:01pm On May 20, 2006
hi guyz,i really like d forum!but u know am too helpless when it comes to money i hardly keep money datz one and most of d time i cry for money cos when am with it i hardly know wat to do with it!so wat do i do 2 save and at d same time make thnx i need useful advix cool
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by kazey(m): 7:22pm On May 20, 2006
Things you can do grin.

1. Sell imported condoms.
2. Start a room delivery service for food supplies.
3. Setup a phone credit reload loyalty program to students. So that they would buy only from you.
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by 4Play(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2006
@brushparke
I am interested
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by mrtee(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2006
@nwaigbo31
thanks for ur gesture, i will be waiting .
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by iybabe(f): 2:52pm On May 22, 2006
Nna,
Share the site with us so that your fellow naija can be part of it

Cheers smiley
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by nwaigboannoying: 3:30pm On May 22, 2006
I said I will, I'm the owner of the affiliate program and the products that will be sold at the site is being finished.l. the Nigerian side of it might take longer but I promise to let you know and I will. There's no way to hide it.
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by halu(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2006
As the saying goes,"There are many ways to kill a cat " you can also find something that are scared in your school like the airtimes.Because there is no nice other than establish the small''----- .

yours
Halu cool[i][/i]
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by damadsuite(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2006
Most students can make money online by getting their own site and adding some reliable affiliate and marketing links on the site that pays per click and also for mere referring people. From experience the best picks are googleAdsense, marketiva affiliate programs, and you buying a product you know you can market within Nigeria. Learn how to use e-gold and also edit or update a site. With these few suggestions you are likely to make money online as a student. I am a student too, but i have being so much online helping people and concerntrating on Trading in Gold, Platinum, stocks and currencies. See a sample of what i mean at my site at www.damadsuite.com
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by gideonel(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2006
hey!
i put up this tread,
wats this google adsence really about?
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by halu(m): 7:07pm On May 30, 2006
"Many hands make work lighter".first what you need to do is to keep your hard work.secondly make sure you minimize your you spending because to make money you should use money especially when business is concerned.thirdly, find a way on how you can attract you fellow students to get interested in your computer training ,even by ensuring them with certificate if they did well in your training and pls be loyal to them because they re easily to lose.

finally, make your name to known by advertise in the medias to also let your contacting details known because students don't have enough cash they like too much credit.

BUT NOTE YOU ARE STILL IN SCHOOL BE COMMITTED TO YOUR SCHOOL WORK. grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by otokx(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2006
Students of nowadays do not know how to manage themselves. The type of gsm handsets they use, some bank managers have not seen them in their dreams before. When you give them part time work, they forget their studies. Look around you there is something to do. You can select some rich dumb heads in your class and do their assignments, term papers NOT EXAMS for them at a fee.
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by cammax7(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2006
FIND A NEED, FILL THAT NEED.

That one simple principle can change tour life forever, whether as a student or anything else.
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by Shagari2(m): 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2006
, go and carry your book!!
, like dad use to say
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by shawonlese: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2006
if u can learn webdesign, and graphic design, will point u in right place, as long as u are willing to be trustworthy.
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by beefblaze(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2006
In nowadays youth life, da use of mobile phones have become quite a must mode of life. grin grin
It's quite beneficial to buy dem chinese fairly used ones "tokumbo" in our rare markets here at vey vey cheap prizes cool, change da housing, if possible run tight moves for their various cases cool and then gbam cool. you now have a phone sent to you by your oncle abroad lipsrsealed and sell it back to those isolated elements in society, shocked you know what i mean and make your dough out of .it's beneficial believe me grin grin grin
"for more info don't hesitate to contact me wink wink
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by chiola: 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2006
You need to let us know your level of education,
Are you in high school or college?

Some of the scams being presented would fetch you some money , however, you need to consider the ethics behind everything you do. When I was in college, I took a teaching job. I am not sure how easy it is to secure a teaching job in Lagos these days,

I will agree with some of the comments anyway , Trade.

But don't forget, you education comes first.
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by OrderBay(f): 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2009
Hello,

You can make money by becoming an OrderBay Affiliate i.e. referring your friends to OrderBay.

Once they place an Order, you will earn a commission. The commission will be paid into your account monthly or quarterly.

Check out the details at http://www.orderbay.com/affiliate.aspx

Regards,

The OrderBay Team
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by NaijaEcash(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2009
Identify a NEED then look for a way to satisfy it in such a way that people will be willing to pay you. The idea is simple, but EXECUTION takes effort and patience. Cheers.
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by netmoney(m): 11:20am On Jan 24, 2009
Hello Nairalanders!

I also am a student.And I will like to add my voice to this debate.

The only fool-proof way for a student to make money is by engaging in an internet business that does not require you to pay any money,but that you can use to make money.

That is why I am introducing you to my Free Online tutorial on how you can make money with free websites.

Feel free to see the details at http://nairaplus..com/2010/02/how-to-create-free-bloggercom-.html.

Thanks.
John Onam
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by onax: 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2009
Jeez men!!! must everythin be online these days.

men zpixel kudos,,, you seem to be one of the few people whose suggestions hav made sense on this thread
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by nwangap(f): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2010
connect to sembicall/etisalat, get others to connect, make free calls and still get paid. by doing this, u have no problem making money. u will have money when u need it. contact me on 08186002495 or email me on leverageprofit@gmail.com
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by V6ix(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2010
CPA marketing is okay!
Re: How A Student Can Make Money? by Tblogger: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2010
visit http://www.trileblogger.com and learn how to make money from CPA and £1000 from sports in 7 days

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Unlikely To Be Among 20 Best Economies In 2020? / Saharareports: US Govt Fines UBA $15m? / Free! Fiverr Review Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.