Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (31526 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Meet Ojb's 3 Wives And 8 Kids / 2013 Deadly Prophecies By 3 Men Of God For Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by naptu2: 6:24am On Jun 22, 2013
Top producer/singer OJB Jezreel needs about 16 million naira for kidney transplant. Some Nigerians have called on wealthy celebrities to foot the bill. Here's what Don Jazzy has to say about the issue.

Michael Collins ⁠ @DONJAZZY

Guys do not wait for celebrities alone. Any thing you can do also can #HelpSaveOjb. May God help us all.
https://mobile.twitter.com/DONJAZZY/status/348119638833504259?p=v
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by naptu2: 6:25am On Jun 22, 2013
Peter Okoye

@PeterPsquare

OJB Jezreel, you've got our supports and prayers. We can't afford to lose you. Thanks peeps for also showing love for a brother.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/348055398474981376?p=v
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by naptu2: 6:27am On Jun 22, 2013
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by naptu2: 6:32am On Jun 22, 2013
hpk: Am personally reaching out to you, let's help a friend

Top producer- cum singer, Babatunde Jezreel Okungbowa a.k.a. OJB Jezreel, who is currently bed-ridden in a Lagos hospital needs about 16 million naira ($100, 000) for a kidney transplant.

The Surulere- based producer, who is widely regarded as the creative force behind hits of notable artistes like multi-award winner, 2face Idibia, rap sensation, Ruggedman, Nomoreloss and Raskie is currently battling with the life threatening ailment and needs financial and moral support to stay alive.

Public spirited individuals can make donations to his UBA account - BABATUNDE OKUNGBOWA ( Account number: 1015075120).

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news-update/top-producer-ojb-needs-16m-for-kidney-transplant/

These are the facts

1, He has KIDNEY ISSUES.
2, He has to have 2 DIALYSIS TREATMENTS WEEKLY at LASUTH *Its Expensive*
3, His HOME address has NOT CHANGED...It is still 4 GBAJA STREET SURULERE.
4, His PHONE NUMBERS are STILL THE SAME.
5, He NEEDS to have a KIDNEY TRANSPLANT.
6, A donor has been found.
7, The procedure will cost $100,000.
8, HE IS STILL ALIVE.
9, YOU CAN HELP HIM.

If you've ever been in pains before, then u can relate it to how this young man should be feeling right now.
Let's Save OJB JEZREEL.
https://www.nairaland.com/1331960/ojb-jezreel-needs-n16m-kidney

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by delonz(m): 6:37am On Jun 22, 2013
Jazzy is right, maybe he knows they are reluctant in helpping themselves. May God help OJB.

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by johnwizey: 7:02am On Jun 22, 2013
Hw mch ℓ̊ dey collect per month?
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Linoversace: 7:24am On Jun 22, 2013
...As if one of them can't pay the bill.So Ñ16million is now whatz causing these celebs to be calling God's name everywhere.
....May God help us All!

42 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by ZACHIE: 7:33am On Jun 22, 2013
Jazzy, one bottle of champagne will save that man
Just one bottle

45 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 22, 2013
#HelpSaveOjb, stay alive bro! Much love

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by rozayx5(m): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2013
Frontpage
Hmmm, Now is the time to show your Money, its not all about shouting in songs

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Brimmie(m): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2013
Jazzy I Knw U Gon Contribute!!

Whiskeyyy!!? Whr DaFuq Are U!?? undecided undecided

-------------------------------
Last Bullet: Is 2face really a good man??

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2013
the same don jazzy dat was drinking wine worth more than a million dollar? the same p square dat claimed dey bought jet, oil bizness etc. Where are all of them posing with cars worth millions? d other day one of dem claimed he gave a fan wrist watch worth thousands of dollars, just $100k to save a life and dey are crying boohoo?
It`s either dis guys are heartless or dey are fake.
by d way, d pastor that dis guy pay 10% of his income weekly is cruising around in his G550 private jet....nonesense!!!

60 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2013
There are rich celebrities in the music industry than in the movie industry. the amount of money needed isn't much if they really wanna help him. OJB shouldn't be allowed to die o! angry
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Rooneyboy(m): 9:04am On Jun 22, 2013
Stingy Modafuck@s , keep waiting for us, WE ARE COMING .

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2013
But they have 70million to buy a car. Very soon dey start posting pictures with him. Stingy ko ko pple

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2013
embarassed Donjassy, niggars still dey crack head, no much money to even eat, i still dey hustle. donjassy your car wey you flash on twitter worth over 100million naira, one of 2face car na over 10million, wiskid get accident with car worth 15million, psquare get jet like 200million, davido dey shi...t na money dey come out for hin yansh and you say make i come donate. donjassy how na? angry how make i do am na? angry I don die ooooo cry cry cry

29 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by harlos: 9:28am On Jun 22, 2013
Can't they do it within themselves without making noise? They have what it takes to save his life.

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Lifebender(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2013
Y are u celeb so heartless,do u want to tell me u guys cant afford #16msad.just a concert from u artiste is more dan enof to raise dat fund.If na ur music video now u can spend more dan dat by going around the world to cast ur senseless video...Shame on you if u cant

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by buchito1(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2013
[/b] But Dbanj is buying a stupiid suit wort 3.2 million.... SMH!!!!!!! Chai... naija![b]

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by touchmeder: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2013
OliverPin: embarassed Donjassy, niggars still dey crack head, no much money to even eat, i still dey hustle. donjassy your car wey you flash on twitter worth over 100million naira, one of 2face car na over 10million, wiskid get accident with car worth 15million, psquare get jet like 200million, davido dey shi...t na money dey come out for hin yansh and you say make i come donate. donjassy how na? angry how make i do am na? angry I don die ooooo cry cry cry

nawa o
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by tintingz(m): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2013
Yes jazzy, we should help you're right. . .dont forget you were siping your wine worth millions! angry
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROkbBXVP5vFL4ybicUc9tdrmHmOnuFZDZG0zs6OK313vxgP6tJRUoETQ[/img]

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by bobthebuilder99(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2013
Our politicians would already be in Germany telling the state that it cost 100 million naira so they could chop the remaining 84 million.

Too bad for him he didn't become a politician.

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2013
later somebody will start singing...mo lowo, mo lowo...transplant is cheaper in Lagos....St Nicholas, he'll need a lot more money for his immunosuppressant drugs though

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Lordave: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2013
it's time for wizkid to prove that #500k is a cheap money.

21 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2013
Abeg these celebs should not fall our hand o. Those of us average Joe's who can contribute will try but these celebs should leave Twitter and Act! Tweets will not save OJB.

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by bizzlemie(m): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2013
naptu2: Top producer/singer OJB Jezreel needs about 16 million naira for kidney transplant. Some Nigerians have called on wealthy celebrities to foot the bill. Here's what Don Jazzy has to say about the issue.

Michael Collins ⁠ @DONJAZZY

https://mobile.twitter.com/DONJAZZY/status/348119638833504259?p=v

He should kip quiet & help the guy if he wants to! Did he say anything to us before he wasted over N200m on a "vanitified" bottle of champagne?

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2013
He is talking nonsense.

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by justsayemma(m): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2013
Some of dis celeb r rich,but not as they portray it 2 b,its called packaging.as Don baba J,has said,we all have 2 help in our own little way.

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Pringozie02(m): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2013
Nobody mension Dbanj abi na no need him moni cos only him fit do am *3times but all of Dem na wash we wn no get fit do am pass Dem selfff, God money in d wrong hands.

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Librate(m): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2013
does it mean ojb doesnt av 16mil worth investments huh?
wait
don jazzy u no get d moni abi?

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Adex097: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2013
naptu2: NOMORELOSS® ⁠ @mr_nomoreloss

https://mobile.twitter.com/mr_nomoreloss/status/348154952360800257?p=v
nomoreloss wants to donate too??
Make I no talk.
@ojb get well soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits / Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) / Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals