Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Prospective Corpers Posted To Borno, Lets Meet Here! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective Corpers Posted To Borno, Lets Meet Here! (2129 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here / Outrage As NYSC Posts Graduates To Borno, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prospective Corpers Posted To Borno, Lets Meet Here! by Yinkwamo(m): 6:49am On Jun 22, 2013
As i waited patiently at d Unijos bus park for d posting list, d bearer of d list showed up at abt 4:00p.m.. The list was pasted & prospective corpers struggled to have a look at d long awaited list. While some that saw the state they were posted to, jubilated, others were sad. A colleague of mine checked hers & was excited cz she was posted to d F.C.T.. She checked mine and screamed 'what!', 'abeg, which state be B.O?' 'Ah dem don carry Yinka go Borno o! Instantly, my world crashed.. 'shey i resemble Peace keeper or J.T.F?' i asked no one in particular.. though i now feel better, knowing that i can always redeploy, i was depressed for most of that night considering d fact that i was born in Kano, grew up in Kaduna, Schooled in Jos & i was the only member of my department that was posted to Borno state.. Pls brono corpers let's meet here.

2 Likes

Re: Prospective Corpers Posted To Borno, Lets Meet Here! by mightykay(m): 7:07am On Jun 22, 2013
re u nt boko haram urself? born in kano, grew up in kaduna and schooled in jos. then wat should i do from lagos posted to borno
Re: Prospective Corpers Posted To Borno, Lets Meet Here! by Yinkwamo(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2013
mightykay: re u nt boko haram urself? born in kano, grew up in kaduna and schooled in jos. then wat should i do from lagos posted to borno
Fear not! nothin go do us... lets hook up when u get to camp... see u at d top!
Re: Prospective Corpers Posted To Borno, Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2013
u go enjoy borno,especially those shuwa babes. Which course did u study?
Re: Prospective Corpers Posted To Borno, Lets Meet Here! by adwem2003(m): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2013
To those posted to borno, I served in borno statee 2009/2010;sincerely speakin, if not bcus of †ђξ boko haram crisis,borno is really home of peace, †ђξ people hav great sense of hospitality and †ђξ weather dre is extremely unique(hotness and coldness)smilesss and U̶̲̥̅̊ got to cee dre shua babes too but I tink U̶̲̥̅̊ jst av to redeploy cus of security now. May God b wit U̶̲̥̅̊ all.
Re: Prospective Corpers Posted To Borno, Lets Meet Here! by Lifemax: 11:48am On Jun 22, 2013
adwem2003: To those posted to borno, I served in borno statee 2009/2010;sincerely speakin, if not bcus of †ђξ boko haram crisis,borno is really home of peace, †ђξ people hav great sense of hospitality and †ђξ weather dre is extremely unique(hotness and coldness)smilesss and U̶̲̥̅̊ got to cee dre shua babes too but I tink U̶̲̥̅̊ jst av to redeploy cus of security now. May God b wit U̶̲̥̅̊ all.
mtcheew
Re: Prospective Corpers Posted To Borno, Lets Meet Here! by Yinkwamo(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
Kamardiran: u go enjoy borno,especially those shuwa babes. Which course did u study?
Computer Science
Re: Prospective Corpers Posted To Borno, Lets Meet Here! by Yinkwamo(m): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
adwem2003: To those posted to borno, I served in borno statee 2009/2010;sincerely speakin, if not bcus of †ђξ boko haram crisis,borno is really home of peace, †ђξ people hav great sense of hospitality and †ђξ weather dre is extremely unique(hotness and coldness)smilesss and U̶̲̥̅̊ got to cee dre shua babes too but I tink U̶̲̥̅̊ jst av to redeploy cus of security now. May God b wit U̶̲̥̅̊ all.
Tnx for the information
Re: Prospective Corpers Posted To Borno, Lets Meet Here! by Abiola14: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
Halow,my great corps members. Am also postd 2 Borno State. Are we going on d 25th or after d 3wks. I heard dat,d camp wil b conductd in Benue State
Re: Prospective Corpers Posted To Borno, Lets Meet Here! by dazzlingisha(f): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
Am a batch C 2012 corp member posted to borno. We camped in benue state and after camp we were ask 2 apply for relocation. So dnt be scared, u wunt go to Borno unless u want it.
Re: Prospective Corpers Posted To Borno, Lets Meet Here! by Yinkwamo(m): 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
Abiola14: Halow,my great corps members. Am also postd 2 Borno State. Are we going on d 25th or after d 3wks. I heard dat,d camp wil b conductd in Benue State
I wil advise u to report to camp on d day written on ur letter.
Re: Prospective Corpers Posted To Borno, Lets Meet Here! by Yinkwamo(m): 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
dazzlingisha: Am a batch C 2012 corp member posted to borno. We camped in benue state and after camp we were ask 2 apply for relocation. So dnt be scared, u wunt go to Borno unless u want it.
Tnx, bro (heaves a sigh of relief).
Re: Prospective Corpers Posted To Borno, Lets Meet Here! by easyson: 12:08am On Jun 23, 2013
Yinkwamo:
I wil advise u to report to camp on d day written on ur letter.
wen was writen on ur letter
Re: Prospective Corpers Posted To Borno, Lets Meet Here! by Yinkwamo(m): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2013
easyson: wen was writen on ur letter
25th of June, 2013
Re: Prospective Corpers Posted To Borno, Lets Meet Here! by alhabeeb(m): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2013
Mm..fellow corps am ols among..4m udus
Re: Prospective Corpers Posted To Borno, Lets Meet Here! by ogaprime(m): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
dazzlingisha: Am a batch C 2012 corp member posted to borno. We camped in benue state and after camp we were ask 2 apply for relocation. So dnt be scared, u wunt go to Borno unless u want it.

Hello ex corps member, pls I need guidance from u. Am part of de corpers posted gombe state I.e stream 2(hope u knw abt stream one nd stream two). De orientation camp will be at benue. At first nysc said dir will be automatic redeployment, but nw dir are rumours flying around dat nysc said dat after 3weeks de ppa will be at gombe and next year is election, I dnt want to be in de north during general elections. I dnt have doctor's report and am nt sure if dey will accept insecurity as a reason to redeploy if de ppa will be at gombe. Right nw am really confuse, I mit just return my call up letter nd try to mobilise for batch c. Pls yur advice pls
Re: Prospective Corpers Posted To Borno, Lets Meet Here! by Yinkwamo(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2014
ogaprime:

Hello ex corps member, pls I need guidance from u. Am part of de corpers posted gombe state I.e stream 2(hope u knw abt stream one nd stream two). De orientation camp will be at benue. At first nysc said dir will be automatic redeployment, but nw dir are rumours flying around dat nysc said dat after 3weeks de ppa will be at gombe and next year is election, I dnt want to be in de north during general elections. I dnt have doctor's report and am nt sure if dey will accept insecurity as a reason to redeploy if de ppa will be at gombe. Right nw am really confuse, I mit just return my call up letter nd try to mobilise for batch c. Pls yur advice pls
Without Doctor's report, i'm afraid redeployment may be difficult because Gombe State is not as volatile as Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states.
During my service time, redeployment was easier because I was originally posted to Borno. Besides they did not write insecurity as may reason for redeployment.. They claimed that I was redeployed on Health grounds.. Good luck to you brother... Just be safe wherever you are... Peace!

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Katsina State The Best State For NYSC?? / Get Posted To Good Ppas' In OYO State / What's The Age Limit To Serve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.