Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) (32741 Views)

VIDEO - Tekno Ft. PHYNO, Flavour - Duro Remix (download) / Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) / Wizkid Ft Akon-don't Dull Remix (download Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by calabaman(m): 6:57am On Jun 23, 2013
Great song just got even greater. Thumbs up DbanJ!
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by AbuMikey(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2013
The song TYT sha!!
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Boll2010: 7:23am On Jun 23, 2013
Goldie20: Cant believe I Paused Jodeci is back.. for this.. angry smfh..
u shld be bleeped,what's in jodeci is back,u makin'it feel special ryt,hoe'dat song got instrumentals dan d words,da'sh.it is below drake standards,tnx to J.cole,if u had talk abt let Nas down remix u d'be H.A.M,appreciate tinz,cuz anybody here tinks jodeci na mad jam.get a nigga Bleep ur shitholes.
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by nickz(m): 7:27am On Jun 23, 2013
the_ripper3: Looks like a Naija DJ Mix. Nothing to be excited about. The original sounds way better. A remix with Reminisce would have been better, olamide blends perfectly with him.
totally agree with you
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by nickz(m): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2013
Akshow: do people still use this childish blackberry font?
none of your buisness
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Deiok(m): 7:43am On Jun 23, 2013
Olamide my man. cool
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Mynd44: 7:55am On Jun 23, 2013
Can we please stop quoting and replying tribalists. They ain't worth our time biko.

Some people just wanna spoil the fun for everyone with their myopia
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Mynd44: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2013
And oh.....This song sucks....I will rather listen to obasanjo attempt to sing than this.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by texaco1: 8:02am On Jun 23, 2013
cry
i think it is time dbanj start selling cars or something else ,very soon he will be doing remix with pasuma and saheed osupa
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by texaco1: 8:04am On Jun 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
And oh.....This song sucks....I will rather listen to obasanjo attempt to sing that this.
dont tell me u downloaded that song!
even if michael jackson dey inside and fela i no go download am.
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Mynd44: 8:07am On Jun 23, 2013
texaco1: cry
i think it is time dbanj start selling cars or something else ,very soon he will be doing remix with pasuma and saheed osupa
Excuse me, what's bad in Pasuma and Saheed Osupa? In case you don't know yet, those guys have as much money as your hip hop guys oooooo. And their fans have more loyalty.

Just cos they do a different genre that appeals to a different group of people does not make them any less artistes and good ones at that

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by davidflo(m): 8:07am On Jun 23, 2013
This is a beta input from dbanj thou still below the standard we are expecting from him. Dbanj should learn to rhyme with words without sounding cocky, an average Nigerian youth does not give a hoot if he is a landlord or goes to places we can't, he lacks punchlines so I agree dat he needs a good writer. His pitch was higher than necessary making him sound a lil desperate to match olamide's flare. All in all its a good club song but not much of a music.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Mynd44: 8:08am On Jun 23, 2013
texaco1:
dont tell me u downloaded that song!
even if michael jackson dey inside and fela i no go download am.
A friend of mine did. I don't download crap ooo. My phone na smart phone, e go just dey tell me error grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by texaco1: 8:09am On Jun 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Excuse me, what's bad in Pasuma and Saheed Osupa? In case you don't know yet, those guys have as much money as your hip hop guys oooooo. And their fans have more loyalty.

Just cos they do a different genre that appeals to a different group of people does not make them any less artistes and good ones at that
maybe u are right afterall,but they are still better than dbanj
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Mynd44: 8:10am On Jun 23, 2013
davidflo: This is a beta input from dbanj thou still below the standard we are expecting from him. Dbanj should learn to rhyme with words without sounding cocky, an average Nigerian youth does not give a hoot if he is a landlord or goes to places we can't, he lacks punchlines so I agree dat he needs a good writer. His pitch was higher than necessary making him sound a lil desperate to match olamide's flare. All in all its a good club song but not much of a music.
When did D'banj even say he is lyricist or that he has great lines? The problem is that we have been so caught up with D'banj that we forgot what he really is.

He is an entertainer. Nothing more . Although he ain't doing more of that lately
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Mynd44: 8:12am On Jun 23, 2013
texaco1:
maybe u are right afterall,but they are still better than dbanj
They are miles ahead ooo. And when you talk money, those dudes are the first Nigerian artistes to ride huge cars.

Their fans are so loyal and their shows are always sold out
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by texaco1: 8:13am On Jun 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
A friend of mine did. I don't download crap ooo. My phone na smart phone, e go just dey tell me error grin
immidiately i saw 32mb,i rebuked and cast the demon that was pushing me to download it .
dbanj needs to get his groove back,but he is surrounded by those calling him eja nla dis eja nla dat.he is gradually jumping into fire.he needs to start buying good songs from good composers ,he still has the voice and he needs a producer that can do better than don jazzy.i dont believe don jazzy is irreplaceable but he should replace him with someone better

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 23, 2013
Dbanj is not relevant in our nija market.. He is so bleeped.. Boys egba oju e, dbanj u r saying nonsense.. Ur tym is ova
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Bodmas06: 8:14am On Jun 23, 2013
Nice song.tumb up 2 koko master and badoo to bad.
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by davidflo(m): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
When did D'banj even say he is lyricist or that he has great lines? The problem is that we have been so caught up with D'banj that we forgot what he really is.

He is an entertainer. Nothing more . Although he ain't doing more of that lately
I totally agree with u, he had always been able to entertain so much dat we forget the shallowness of his lyrics, I miss d entertainer.
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Mynd44: 8:20am On Jun 23, 2013
davidflo: I totally agree with u, he had always been able to entertain so much dat we forget the shallowness of his lyrics, I miss d entertainer.
So nobody should come here to talk about how D'banj's lyrics suck and have no depth.

The only complaint that is valid is that his entertaining skills have dropped
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Aifey(m): 8:22am On Jun 23, 2013
Adanyebe: I cant believe dbanj is still struggling to ímpress after more than 10songs... Anyway, i wish him all the best
guy ur on point. See hw he meSsed up a hit track.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by texaco1: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2013
davidflo: I totally agree with u, he had always been able to entertain so much dat we forget the shallowness of his lyrics, I miss d entertainer.
if he want to entertain ,let him entertain with good vibes and lyrics ,all he needs to do is to BUY BUY,there are thousands of song writers there that will sell good songs to him,yesterday it was ogbalagba only God knows what that means today it is egba oju e.lets wait and see the trash he will bring out tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) / Album: Kiss Daniel - No Bad Songz NBS Album Free Download / Top 10 Hottest And Most Popular Nigerian Songs Released In August 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.