Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) (32740 Views)

VIDEO - Tekno Ft. PHYNO, Flavour - Duro Remix (download) / Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) / Wizkid Ft Akon-don't Dull Remix (download Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2013
Indeed, several of the guys destructively criticizing the guy are from a certain tribe!

So 'coz someone aint from ur trible mean u should hate him?

If you don't like someone, leave him da hell alone, don't be the demon the devil is using to spill junk outta ur mouth against him.

If you don't like a song, don't, play/ download it and keep ur mouth shut. Go listen to the one u like
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Mynd44: 8:30am On Jun 23, 2013
texaco1:
if he want to entertain ,let him entertain with good vibes and lyrics ,all he needs to do is to BUY BUY,there are thousands of song writers there that will sell good songs to him,yesterday it was ogbalagba only God knows what that means today it is egba oju e.lets wait and see the trash he will bring out tomorrow.
Guy he also sucks as an entertainer but that has been lately. When had D'banj's lyrics ever been good? Even the Oliver Twist we have been screaming did not have good Lyrics but it was the entertainment that sold it.

Remember "Funk you up?" no lyrics at all "Why me" none "Mobolowowon" none. "Tongolo" none.

And where is his mouth organ sef?
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by kingston247: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2013
D banj wan use ppl remix kill him self...market don dey fall...I hope him don save sha...

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2013
The guy has released several tracks- good and bad!

But the other guy, nothing good has come out of him since then. He sells milk, take pix with wine and milk mug and 'dash' a fan 100k-nothing good!

And his fans/friends are screaming negatively @ the guy outshining him!

Inasmuch as I do not like Dbanj, I appreciate his hustle, he's struggling hard, he's trying hard!

The guys ranting and whining bad about him, what have u achieved in ur entire life? Rather than create ur own niche, you're here hating on someone. How will ever achieve something when you're filled with negativity?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by asanchez(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2013
i wil neva dull you..do i look like i dull.... Thumps up #banga lee n badoo
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Tinyemeka(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2013
Dbanj looks scary these days. undecided
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2013
@texaco1, out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, the guy aint good, he has his fans, he sings, he sells, he's happy and he's making it-though u won't see his struggle. Now picture urself, you're filled with hatred, anger, insults, negativity. Never seen u appreciate anything on nairaland!

You gotta do unto others what you want others to do unto you, I hope somebody will ever appreciate your effort!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by airmark(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
And oh.....This song sucks....I will rather listen to obasanjo attempt to sing than this.

And u want people to think you are not a tribalstic mod? You suck.
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Mynd44: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2013
airmark:

And u want people to think you are not a tribalstic mod? You suck.
What are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2013
@tinyemeka, he indeed look scary and unkempt, hope that's not caused by too much weed and hope he aint toeing the line of Majek Fashek

@kingston, go check out the number of remix Akon did (probably still in primary school then), if u don't know what to say, its nice to keep quiet
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2013
@mynd-44, what airmark is saying is that you're tribalistic, which is true

In how many threads have u seen Seun take sides? That's maturity! (Not that he don't have his own opinions/views)

A Judge who take sides is worst than an infidel, you were supposed to be a judge of such threads (again I forgot- "its in the blood"wink

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Odinaka00(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2013
I stil prefer d original one jhur, this dbanj don learn bad thing from kanye west good music, destroying people's effort, see as him spoil dz song mtchewwwww.....oya make una attack ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥...ndi ala
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Mynd44: 8:45am On Jun 23, 2013
iv4fb: @tinyemeka, he indeed look scary and unkempt, hope that's not caused by too much weed and hope he aint toeing the line of Majek Fashek

@kingston, go check out the number of remix Akon did (probably still in primary school then), if u don't know what to say, its nice to keep quiet
Only that Akon could transform a hit into another hit. Chris Brown has a lot of negativity going for him right now. But any song he graces still ends up a whole lot above average.

D'banj needs to get back to that groove where he could spill poo and the poo still had people jumping. That's what makes an entertainer
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 23, 2013
@odinaka, nobody need attack u, u don attack urself.

Good things don't come from evil people.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 23, 2013
@mynd_44, that's what he's trying to do and he'll get there with time! The guy is struggling, hustling hard!
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Mynd44: 8:48am On Jun 23, 2013
iv4fb: @mynd-44, what airmark is saying is that you're tribalistic, which is true

In how many threads have u seen Seun take sides? That's maturity! (Not that he don't have his own opinions/views)

A Judge who take sides is worst than an infidel, you were supposed to be a judge of such threads (again I forgot- "its in the blood"wink
How does not liking a sound D'banj featured on make me a tribalist biko?

And what kind of judge am I? I am just a Nairalander like you and I have opinions too. Why can't I share them? I think this song sucks and I still do. If he releases one next week which makes sense, I will say so too Hian!!!!!!
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Mynd44: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2013
iv4fb: @mynd_44, that's what he's trying to do and he'll get there with time! The guy is struggling, hustling hard!
And until then we will say the truth about what we think (at least I will)
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by texaco1: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2013
grin thanks for the compliment about my nature and character.but pls kindly go through all my post on issues concerning dbanj and see if i havent profered a solution,i dont criticize unneecesarily and let me tell u this i love dbanj more than u think.
i will write it in capital letters for u ,ok here we go
HE NEEDS TO START BUYING GOOD AND QUALITY SONGS FROM GOOD SONG WRITERS AND HE NEEDS A VERY GOOD PRODUCER TO HELP HIM.
i am not a fan of donjazzy and i wont hold any fort for him.
secondly do u know who critics are?they are the ones that brings the best out of the entertainment industry .if an album or film is to be released critics are called to analyse and point out the flaws so that corrections will be made .i am only pointing out areas dbanj needs to work on .but u can keep calling him eja nla till he finds himself in a position he wont like
iv4fb: @texaco1, out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, the guy aint good, he has his fans, he sings, he sells, he's happy and he's making it-though u won't see his struggle. Now picture urself, you're filled with hatred, anger, insults, negativity. Never seen u appreciate anything on nairaland!

You gotta do unto unders what you want others to do unto you, I hope somebody will ever appreciate your effort!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by abiki(f): 8:52am On Jun 23, 2013
Pls what does eja nla mean? pls no insults
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by DarkFive: 8:56am On Jun 23, 2013
abiki: Pls what does eja nla mean? pls no insults

big fish dear
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by texaco1: 8:56am On Jun 23, 2013
abiki: Pls what does eja nla mean? pls no insults
shark or whale that will swallow u and eat u

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by davidflo(m): 8:57am On Jun 23, 2013
How we manage to bring tribe issues to every matter here still baffles me.. I am yoruba but dat doesn't mean I should call a spade a 'spoon' . Egbon dbanj has to sit up or he will become irrelevant. If we knw what he knws we will like him' pls I wanna knw, we wanna like u...again.
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2013
@texaco, sometimes you gotta remove the 'cockroach' in ur eyes before helping someone to remove the 'ant' in his,

Fortunately, you did well in trying to be constructive, ur point well understood, but again, all I'm saying is appreciate the guy's effort, he's struggling and putting in his best.

Unfortunately, your advise is irrelevant here coz he don't get to see them, drop a message for him on twitter-he might get to see that
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Sike(m): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2013
Olamide should have featured Phyno instead. It'd have been more Epic.
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by sleekysol(m): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2013
A good song to hear bt certainly won't be as captivating as the orinal song coz it lacks punchlines and to address the dbanj issue; BangerLEe isn't after the music as an individual nymore he is more of a poineer a promoter and dats his master plan selling naija flavours out dia dat being said I wld like ppl to stop the parallel comparision with Donjazzy. Donjazzy is a natural born music maker like it or not his talent in makin music sells him and Dbanj is a natrual born music sEller his promoting abilities r up there.
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 23, 2013
@mynd_44, keep the truth to urself! Do u even know what 'moderator' means? Please refer to your dictionary.

@davidflo, I think you need to sit up first and maybe you can write another JAMB
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by abiki(f): 9:04am On Jun 23, 2013
Dark Five:

big fish dear

Thank you smiley
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by texaco1: 9:05am On Jun 23, 2013
iv4fb: @texaco, sometimes you gotta remove the 'cockroach' in ur eyes before helping someone to remove the 'ant' in his,

Fortunately, you did well in trying to be constructive, ur point well understood, but again, all I'm saying is appreciate the guy's effort, he's struggling and putting in his best.

Unfortunately, your advise are irrelevant here coz he don't get to see them, drop a message for him on twitter-he might get to see that
you his die hard fans ought to do that.the market has no time for mistakes,that is why it is always good to package ur goods and urself very well before bringing it out.dbanj with his previous hits has set a standard and anytime he comes out with a track or remix ppl expect that standard to either be met or exceeded,so far since oyato i havent seen dbanj meeting that standard .
on the issue of social media ,ur man said he doesnt believe in it.
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Mynd44: 9:05am On Jun 23, 2013
iv4fb: @mynd_44, keep the truth to urself! Do u even know what 'moderator' means? Please refer to your dictionary.

@davidflo, I think you need to sit up first and maybe you can write another JAMB
Abeg stop derailling and face front
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 23, 2013
I sorely miss the D'Banj of "Nigerian girls need koboko, dem gbadun koboko" (lol). . .the same guy that put together feel-good music that my grandmother loved (Fall in Love), Gbona Felifeli, Suddenly, Scapegoat, ah ah. Songs that bridged tribal or regional divides (just like Tuface's songs). Even his energetic and lively verses in Ikechukwu's Whine am Well, D'Prince's Give it to Me, etc. are still memorable. Music that made him Top of the World (pun intended). Where did all that go? Now it's all about oyatoing around and asking his boys to gba oju anybody that doesn't dance to his noise.

I desperately hope he returns from the wilderness.

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by abiki(f): 9:06am On Jun 23, 2013
texaco1:
shark or whale that will swallow u and eat u

Hahaha. Thanks shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) / Album: Kiss Daniel - No Bad Songz NBS Album Free Download / Top 10 Hottest And Most Popular Nigerian Songs Released In August 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.