Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Man Turns Face To Look Like A Dog With Surgery. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Man Turns Face To Look Like A Dog With Surgery. (21130 Views)

…man Turn His Face To Dog Face With Plastic Surgery (photos) / Man Turn Face To Dog Face With Plastic Surgery / (photos) Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Turns Face To Look Like A Dog With Surgery. by AbuMikey(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2013
What do you have to say about this weird act of this Young Brazillian Man

Pics below!!
http://trendysturvs..com/2013/06/unbelievable-photos-brazilian-man-gets.html

Re: Man Turns Face To Look Like A Dog With Surgery. by AbuMikey(m): 11:20am On Jun 22, 2013
More Pics

Re: Man Turns Face To Look Like A Dog With Surgery. by Ramcie(f): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2013
Hmm! if this is true cos u no put source. All I have to say is oma se oh!

Yipee! it has happened. I made it. you all know what I'm talking about gringringringrin
Re: Man Turns Face To Look Like A Dog With Surgery. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2013
Wait a minute! How will he eat, breath,brush mouth,kiss,even d d other one with his missy?
And those drs didn't know what they swore to uphold?
Infact everybody that paticipated in this need to be sent to yaba left for proper evaluation! (Forgot they don't hv yaba left) emmn...., brasillian left!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Turns Face To Look Like A Dog With Surgery. by Akshow: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
hahahahahaha abasi nbong! nothin we no go see finish for this world? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked he wan to dey bite people ni or what?
Re: Man Turns Face To Look Like A Dog With Surgery. by vizboy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
Sometimes these white yellow people can be crazy

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Face To Look Like A Dog With Surgery. by Emmyk(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
Ramcie: Hmm! if this is true cos u no put source. All I have to say is oma se oh!

Yipee! it has happened. I made it. you all know what I'm talking about gringringringrin
lol. This topic has been on frontpage since yesterday. Try hard sweet wink
Re: Man Turns Face To Look Like A Dog With Surgery. by sholay2011(m): 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2013
What won't happen before the world eventually comes to an end? undecided
Re: Man Turns Face To Look Like A Dog With Surgery. by AbuMikey(m): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
Emmyk: lol. This topic has been on frontpage since yesterday. Try hard sweet wink
Na You Put am??
Re: Man Turns Face To Look Like A Dog With Surgery. by graphicsplay: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2013
Crazy, wacky, lunatic, insane, mad, psychotic, weird world! grin grin
Re: Man Turns Face To Look Like A Dog With Surgery. by FunnyPikincom(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
hmmmm
Re: Man Turns Face To Look Like A Dog With Surgery. by ifeegee(f): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hope he will change his legs to limbs as well?
Re: Man Turns Face To Look Like A Dog With Surgery. by Afam4eva(m): 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
I saw this on a blog yesterday and i was like WTF? It seems some humans are bored and are looking for something new to do. God should bless them with poverty so that they will always be busy with either fetching firewood or working in a construction site.

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Face To Look Like A Dog With Surgery. by lamilee(f): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2013
He should change everything as well o, just the face ia not good enough. whatever you set your mind to do, do it well and do it completely. Excuse for a human kawai
Re: Man Turns Face To Look Like A Dog With Surgery. by Ocutegan(m): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
I think there's a female dog(biitch) he's been trying to get into,this will help him alot grin

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Face To Look Like A Dog With Surgery. by Fraih(f): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
When God created man in His own image and likeness and ds guy woke one blessed day and thought of consulting a surgeon to be changed to a dog,am sure he's beginning to think of 4legs... I doubt if he ever believe God created Him, he felt he should be in d company of dogs! May Christ send down revival and deliver Men from Ignorance
Re: Man Turns Face To Look Like A Dog With Surgery. by tjfulloption(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
eranko olosho oloriburuku radarada, eranko!
Re: Man Turns Face To Look Like A Dog With Surgery. by KingTayo37(m): 11:53pm On May 28, 2020
He worst part is that he was hansome before now he is a freak for life.

(1) (Reply)

January Born Nairalanders..mit Ya Bufdae Mates / A Cinema With Beds In Greece (athens) (Photo) / (photos) Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.